Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alex Ferguson in final stages of contract talks with Forest board over the vacant managerial position.

'The departure of Alex Ferguson from Premiership champions, Manchester United, is one that will stun the world of football. The surprise announcement will be made in a press conference at 3pm tomorrow, and is said to be directly linked with the recent row over transfer dealings between Ferguson and leading United shareholder John Magnier.

'In an brief interview, Forest Chairman, Nigel Doughty, said, "We were naturally very surprised that Alex came to us to discuss the vacancy, and he certainly wasn't one of the names we were looking at originally."

'However, it is thought that Ferguson has been unsettled at Old Trafford, and has recently stalled over the signing of a new long-term contract. The move to Forest would represent a major pay cut due to the club's rigid wage structure, but it is widely known that Ferguson would like to try his hand at lower division football once more before retirement.

'If terms are agreed with the East Midlands club, it is likely that Ferguson will attempt to bring many of United's big names with him. Nicky Butt is rumoured to be on his list. Sources close to Ferguson have even stated that Roy Keane might potentially be interested in returning to the club from which he was originally sold.'

What do you think of this? I saw this on a Championship Manager site, and read the article. Seems credible to me, but you never know. It was written tonight, so we shall see if it is true.

goal
goal
Ahh ha hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah.....you really make me laugh - Kyle, you axed some other post for being made up (and a bit of a lie) surely this should follow suit!!!!

Af

Link Copied to Clipboard