Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good news is that my boys are through to the fourth round. Bad news is we drew Real Mallorca. Celtic got a horrible draw in the BARCA Giants! Just look at some of the names left in the UEFA CUP. I know it is not the Champions League but damn there are some great clubs left.

Sorry Mr. Pelton I would like to see a Cletic Magpie final!

As of today Mallorca sits fourth from bottom in the la Liga with 29 pts. This is the side that George Finidi wound up with.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=293126&cc=5901

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not too sure if i like this new format of telling you who you will face up to the final. Im sure some will say it motivates you to win games beacuse of an easier draw, or a team you want to play. But if you need to get motivated for a uefa cup game your in the wrong job. It just takes a little bit of the magic and tradition away from the competition. This a part of top level soccer that is fastly (and wrongly) being eroded in my opinion.

A
Goal
Goal
A
Yes Shearer,you are correct.This does seem like a very tough draw for Celtic against a strong Barcelona side.Celtic's striker options look real limited at the moment with recent injuries and this won't help.Good luck to Newcastle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you . May my boys and your Bhoys get together and play for the cup!!!!!

Shearer!

Link Copied to Clipboard