Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
goal
goal
PS - Forlan did not feature as he only arrived back in the UK last night (Friday) from international duty with Uruguay.

Af

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Foley, congrats to the Mancs ... I've got big shoulders, so I can take the edgy defeat today ... Of the three competitions that Arsenal was vying for hardware, believe me when I tell you that the FA Cup was "worry #3" for myself -- heck, two in a row was a great feat ... I didn't get to see the match on TV, but listened on the internet via Arsenal.com, so the updates were just what I could gather from the Live Text feature and by listening ... The match I want to win is Tuesday at Highbury and I think most Gunners feel the same way -- let's get to the Semifinals of the UEFA Champions League and win the EPL -- suits me fine!

goal
goal
Kyle,

I hope that you're not thinking back to this stage last year?!

Remember the joke from last season...

Whats the difference between an arsonist and Arsenal FC??
An arsonist wouldn't throw his last 6 matches away!!!

That defeat today could (hopefully) start making Monsieur Henry and his mates thinking twice before scoring anymore goals that defy many different laws of physics!! Purely to make the run-in a little more entertaining!!

goal
goal
To lump further misery on Kyle and his beloved gunners it has emerged that wantaway star Freddie Ljunberg suffered a broken hand and Jose Antonio Reyes damaged his ankle ligaments in the defeat today - rendering both unavailible for at least three weeks!! Boo hoo!!!

Af

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
There's only one UNITED!!! [Big Grin]

In this season of misery and disappointment, at least we have the FA Cup to fall back on. Now we have to go and win it!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard