Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#65341 05/10/05 11:31 PM
corner kick
corner kick
So he's got a temper, but still an incredible player.

#65342 05/12/05 06:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I think most of Europeans use their brains a lot. That's why they never developed futbol as South Americans.

Have you ever seen the goal where Ronaldo took the keeper with a Rainbow? What european player did that in Pro? When?

Africans are real good... how many Africans teams have ever win a WP?

Totti and bad manners? Nobody wants to see bunch of sisi's playing sports. That's why soccer isn't big in here. Momi's boys are playing it.

Europe have the money, they have the brain. SOUTH AMERICA HAVE THE SKILL, THEY BOTH NEED EACH OTHER.

Whenever a European ever wins anything like a WP or FIFA player of the year more than once... that's when you'll tell me they are better than South Americans. Zidane is the only European that can compite with South American FANTASY SOCCER!

You know a lot too man, you have some good arguments... better luck next time.

#65343 05/12/05 08:25 PM
goal
goal
Fenomeno, there's a difference between being an "enforcer" in football, or someone who throws their weight around a bit (Alan Smith, Roy Keane, Edgar Davids, Gabriel Heinze) and someone who is a petulant brat on the park (Totti, Beckham, Simeone, Bowyer). I accept your remarks about football in the USA. Football's main strength in every other country around the world is that it is a people's game in the truest sense of the term. Classically in Europe and South America it is played by the poorest kids. In the USA the exact opposite is the case, it is a game for the privileged. Not once in my time in the states did I see a group of kids just kicking the ball around between them without some sort of "official" organisation. That really is a sad sight and reflection of the actual strength of the game in the states.

But back to the topic, as for your FANTASY SOCCER, you are living in a FANTASY WORLD with your delusions over the technical/skill superiority of SA football vs European. It takes more than fancy tricks to win games/cups/leagues.

And, for the record, the only reason that SA teams do so well in the intercontinental championships against European teams is that the European teams don't care about the Intercontinentals!!! Sorry to break the news to you.

#65344 05/13/05 12:56 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
kc/dc game had just gotten underway when the 90min whistle sounded. that was a boring game until the last 5mins when dc had made an attack

#65345 05/13/05 02:21 PM
goal
goal
Regarding Frank 'The Tank' Lampard heading to Real Madrid...read this

Jose laughs at transfer speculation

Probably looked a little like this Fermeno...

-

Laugh...as in 'you are havin a...'

Don't forget that los Galaticos have got..er.. Thomas Gravesen in the boiler house!! ha ha!!

#65346 05/13/05 03:57 PM
corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
kc/dc game had just gotten underway when the 90min whistle sounded. that was a boring game until the last 5mins when dc had made an attack

What does this have to do with anything we are talking about?

#65347 05/14/05 04:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are straigh now.

"It takes more than fantasy soccer to win games."

Brazil 5 times champions of the world.
Argentina 2 times, and several times in youth worlds cups.

They don't just beat you, but they also make a fool out of yourself.

Anytime you play againts an Argentinan or a Brazilian you know you're going to go back home and practice as much as you can. You know how it is, I'm not kidding. It happens to me before.

I played againts a American who was born and raised in Brazil. He made me look like a fool and he also took the whole team one time.

Lampard may not go to Madrid. They said the same thing about Beckem and Owen... Madrid doesn't need Lampard.

Lampard needs Madrid... everybody who wants respect needs to go to Madrid to get it.

I though Brazil defeated Germany the last WC 2-0. I though Ronaldo scored the two goals! FANTASY SOCCER DOES NOT WIN ANYTHING?

You know alot man, but... better luck next time.

"You want respect? go to the field and show me want you can do with the ball." Fenomeno

#65348 05/13/05 05:05 PM
corner kick
corner kick
Here's your "soccer god" ronaldo doing what he does best.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\1-3-03\My Documents\My Pictures/ronaldo_dia.jpg[/IMG]

#65349 05/16/05 12:51 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
look at the first page of the post. i was replying to that but i didnt look at how many pages this post had.

#65350 05/18/05 05:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up with the link??

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard