Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#65436 05/20/05 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Figo retired after the Eurocup, he said it along with Zidane, after the last game that they lost to Greece.

#65437 05/21/05 04:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get things straigh,

I'm "hardcore" heck yeah I am. I still play soccer. Want some prove? I'm not Ronaldo but... anytime, let me know, we'll go to play some futbol.

I'm not here to get enemies. I'm here to learn about soccer. And also to share my knowledge.

I told you I'm not American. Soccer is my culture, my life! So if you think you can get something out or me, you're welcome too. I'm sure I have a lot to learn from you guys too.

This what soccer is all about. The greatest sport ever invented by men (Englishmen). "Us" hispanics, and South Americans took it to a whole new level. Europens know that. Soccer is the sport that has united the whole world into one big passion.

Pele was the first Black Celebrity out of the United States, I think... I'm not sure about that!

Soccer, fubol, fooball, fusbal, futebol, calccio... whatever you want to call it, its unity.

Germany is always strong. They've won 3 WC Championship and if you look at their record, after Brazil, they're the second best National Team in the history of soccer. They're playing at home. They have Ballack and a really big tradition. Their crowd is crazy about soccer.

Brazil? Need I say more?

Argentina has been domineting the youth Championship, including the last Olimpics where they destroyed everybody.

Germany 2006.

1. Brazil
2. Germany
3. Itali
4. Portugal
5. Holland
6. Spain
7. France
8. Argentina

Surprises? Japan, Cameroon, Greece(sorry for spelling I'm not Greek), Turkey, Any other South American.

South Africa 2010.

1. Argentina
2. Brazil
3. Cameroon (sorry for spelling I'm not African)
4. Portugal
5. Holland

Portugal and Holland are working with a lot of Youth Soccer, you can't never count Cameroon out they're in their soil. USA or Mexico may come out strong by then.

I want to see what you guys think.

Later dudes. Sorry if I offeded anybody.

Agree do i

#65438 05/20/05 05:08 PM
corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by FootballerTR:
I can't really say anything about the Top 8, because we don't know who will be in Germany yet. But I will definetly will give you my Top 3:
-Brazil
-Germany
-(Argentina, France??, Holland??, Czek Rep??, who will step up from these teams?)
*note- this might not be the order in which they could come.

FootballerTR,
I think that you previously said about holland something like this:
" get real, they MIGHT be in the top 10.",

and you have them in your tomp three?
for some reason, this just doesn't add up

#65439 05/20/05 07:02 PM
L
throw in
throw in
L
FootballerTR, if you have been keeping up with the world of soccer, Figo announced that he is coming back. Check out the link:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/WorldCup/news/Kind=1/newsId=303230.html

#65440 05/24/05 01:09 PM
goal
goal
Some of Ronaldo's finer moments, back when he was #10 for Inter (and able to play a bit) and before he got his McDonalds Platinum Card!!

-

-

#65441 05/24/05 01:12 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fenomeno:
[QB] Lets get things straigh,

"Us" hispanics, and South Americans took it to a whole new level. Europens know that.

#65442 05/24/05 01:13 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fenomeno:
[QB] Lets get things straigh,

"Us" hispanics, and South Americans took it to a whole new level. Europens know that.

Don't say us because it wasnt you who changed the face of soccer. it was a few brazilians with god given talent who changed soccer, not you so don't take their credit

#65443 05/24/05 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alrigh first of all, thanks to the dude to show some of Ronaldo's trick. Ronaldo have a lot more than that.

Few Brazilians???

OHHHHH MY GOD!

Do you have any idea who MARADONA IS? FRANCHESCOLI? DI STEFANO? KEMPES? HUGO ZANCHES? JORGE GONZALES? CHILAVERT? RIQUELME? CRESPO? BATISTUTA? AIMAR? ASPRILLA? VALDERRAMA? ETCHEVERRY? CARDOZO? PIZARRO? MEDFORD? BLANCO?

OHHHH MY GOD! A FEW BRAZILLIANS?

I'm from El Salvador.

Jorge Gonzales: almost as good as Maradona.
Raul Diaz Arce: DC United all time scorer
Mauricio Cienfuegos: LA Galaxie biggest start
"Cariota" Barraza: Several Sao Paolo wanted him.

I not going to tell you how "good" I'm, but I played a couple of nationals as a kid... Ronaldinho doesn't suprise me at all!

Now are you going to try to offend me again?

"You get some real respect if you go to Argentina and Brazil." Fenomeno

#65444 05/25/05 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That top 5 that I posted, did not had to be in that order, and if noticed posted that any of the teams in parenthesis are capable of getting there, but they need someone to take them there.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard