Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#65455 05/12/05 08:17 PM
goal
goal
I'm a big fan of Pele, but he never played a high level of club football. For that reason, and that reason alone Maradona has to be considered the best. Although in theory the World Cup is the highest stage in football, most people accept that the Champions League, or European Cup as it used to be known, is REALLY the highest. Hopefully Ronaldinho will knock him off that perch, and, as an aside, I would put Zidane on top of the "Greatest Player" tree.

#65456 05/12/05 08:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maradona will always be the best, it will be a while before Ronaldo or Ronaldinho will be better.

#65457 05/13/05 12:02 AM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
...But neither ronaldo nor ronaldinho have the capability of topping pele or maradona, but ronaldinho is extremely talented.

I would put him in my top five, but not higher

#65458 05/13/05 05:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is good I have to learn some English.

You also have to learn some soccer man. I can teach you anytime... you'll have to play though. Let me know.

We'll see who is who in Germany. Ronaldinsho is Fantasy. Ronaldo is Fantasy and the real deal.

Brazil 2 Germany 0. Ronaldo scored the two goals. Ronaldinho is still too young. Robinho is coming strong.

We'll see in this WC, if Ronaldinho is the best, he have to prove it. Ronaldo is already there.

#65459 05/17/05 12:05 AM
Z
throw in
throw in
Z
How can you say Ronaldinho is still too young? Ronaldinho definitely has proven that he is the best. Have you seen him play this year and at the world cup? Are you blind? and another think Maradona was the best of his time. The level of soccer has increased.

#65460 05/17/05 03:35 PM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Amen, Ronaldinho is lightyears ahead of ronaldo, they're from entirely different planets....

Ronaldo from the obese, sucky soccer world

#65461 05/18/05 05:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will agree with you aleksandrus, Ronaldinho is better than Ronaldo skill-wise, but you can't really compare two players if they play different positions. And if you do, then you don't know anything about soccer so you shouldn't give your opinion about WORLD SOCCER.

The truth is that this two players need each other in the National Team.

-Ronaldinho- creates magic, he takes the ball and feeds the Striker(RONALDO and Adriano)

-Ronaldo- eventhoug he might be slow on the foot-race, he is explosive in short distance and extremely skilled in reduced spaces, but he needs Ronaldinho and Kaka to feed him the ball.

It is just like comparing a Q.B. and a Running Back in American Football.

#65462 05/18/05 06:39 PM
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by FootballerTR:
I will agree with you aleksandrus, Ronaldinho is better than Ronaldo skill-wise, but you can't really compare two players if they play different positions.

Sure you can! Even if two players play different positions, you can still compare their individual skills and effectiveness at their position, whether striker or midfield.

quote:
Originally posted by FootballerTR:
-Ronaldo- eventhoug he might be slow on the foot-race, he is explosive in short distance and extremely skilled in reduced spaces, but he needs Ronaldinho and Kaka to feed him the ball.

Ahhh.... He WAS explosive, and WAS extremely skilled in reduced spaces. But, he just hasn't impressed me lately.

#65463 05/20/05 02:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here it goes again.

This the last time I tell you this.

Watch videos man!

I though Pele was better than Ronaldo, because I never watch a video. My cousin told me... "I don't know about that, watch this."

Maradona takes 8 people and score a goal in Mexico 86 against England...

Maradona being the only soccer start takes Argentina to win the tournament...

Maradona takes Napoli out of nowhere to be one of the best clubs in Europe in those days.

Maradona goes to Spain and plays for Barcelona... everybody who saw him playing claim he is the best!

Let's see Pele,

Pele is 17 years old and goes to the WC he scores a couple of goals and help Brazil to the tournament.

Brazil has the "Dream Team." My dad says "Brazil had Rivelino, Tostao, Garrincha... all of the them were just as good as Pele was."

Pele brough the "modern soccer," to the world. Then he claims "he is not going to give his talent to Europeans." He went to help to develop soccer to the US. Then he gets the record of more "goalscorer" of all times! WHATS????

He probably scored about 3 goals per game in a very "competitive," American League!

Maradona was the best! WATCH VIDEOS!

Ronaldinho vrs Ronaldo

Ronaldinho is a attacking midfielder, THAT MEANS HE NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH DEFENDERS! He won a youth world cup. "He has the tricks, he has the magic, he scored againts England in the WC."

To be honest I haven't seen anything new from Ronaldinho. All his tricks have been done before, I mean not by the same person, but he is got nothing new! He is good. He is young. He may be better than Ronaldo... yeah, HE MAY!

Ronaldo?

He was 17, he was unnestoppable (sorry for spelling). He went to Barcelona, europeonas called him "El Fenomeno." Everybody wanted him. He did bikes, he distroyed anybody one on one. He is fast, quick, he did the "over-step-thing" or whatever you want to call him. He was the real deal. He went to the WC in 98, took Brazil to the Championship scoring about 6 goals. He had a little health problem before the game. They lost to France.

He went to Inter Italy. Nobody could stop him. He got injured. He came back, he got injunred again. He is straigh forward, everybody knows that. They always pick the best defenders to deal with him; Hierro, Desaily, De Boer, Blanc, Nesta, Costa Curta, Staamp... THEY HAD TO HURT HIM IN ORDER TO STOP HIM.

He goes to Madrid, he got fat, he is still the best. He took Brazil to the Championship again, HE WAS FAT AND HE SCORED 2 GOALS AGAINST GERMANY... where was Ronaldinho?

You know how hard it is to get hurt twice and then come back and still be the best? Have you ever played soccer?

WATCH RONALDO VIDEOS AND THEN WE TALK!

Its cool man, hope you enjoyed.

#65464 05/20/05 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for the record.

I don't remember when, I don't remember the score. Ask any ManU Fan.

Ronaldo scored 3 goals againts ManU in Old Trafford.

He is ready to go out. OLD TRAFFORD STANDS UP. THEY CLAP... THEY KNOW THEY'VE SEEN THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WOLD! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?

EVERYBODY IN OLD TRAFFORD GIVES RONALDO A RECOGNITION AFTER SCORING THE 3 GOALS AND MADRID ELIMINATING MANCHESTER UNITED FROM THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

ENOUGH?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard