Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
http://www.ussoccer.com/

More than 42,000 tickets have been sold for the friendly at Chicago's Soldier Field.

U.S. Men's National Team on TV this Summer
http://www.ussoccer.com/schedule/content.sps?iType=4079&icustompageid=6485

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
England vs USA
Saturday 28th May 3:15pm.

The exsclusive membership only Three Lions Pub is opening it's doors for a free viewing partying of the US-England match for all South Carolina soccer fans.

After the match stay for live soccer action as the Charleston Battery will be playing a league match and also Southern Derby Cup match against the rival Atlanta Silverbacks. Tickets are as low as only $8 dollars. And only $6 for all Carolina soccer teams with at least 10 in attendance.

2 matches for only 8 dollars...you can't beat it. For those of you not familar with the world class Three Lions pub follow the link below and prepare for your socks to be knocked off.

Check out some professional soccer and support Carolina pro soccer...see CofC stars Drew Cavanaugh and Troy Lesense, Coastal Carolina's Boyzzz Khumalo, US National player Ted Chronopolous and international stars like Paraguay's own Andres Perez or Jamaican international Greg Simmonds.

Three Lions Pub:
http://charlestonbattery.com/stadium_pub.asp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's hope the USA win. But don't expect instant credibility from the English.

I know all my friends in England will bleat on about the players who didn't travel (like the Americans did after getting well beaten in the Olympic Basketball).

Nations that have been strong find it hard to admit others have caught them up. I remember when France won Euro 1982 and everyone was shocked. Now it would not be a major surprise.

Of course it will be a disappointment if the USA loses to an understrength team, so I say again. Let'e hope the USA wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it would be sweet if the US won, it would show that we are getting beter. and we need all the showmanship we can get!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lose,lose situation for us.... We win and everyone will say we played a second/third string English side...we loose and we just lost a second/thrid string team... stupid scheduling..this game is a complete zero.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is great that ESPN has been showing soccer alot more recently in last week and this week on TV they needed to do more soccer on TV. They don't do it because some Americans consider soccer as not a sport...if baseball is a sport then why in the world not soccer? Soccer is so much more demanding on physical indurence needing to play.
P.S. Go USA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be honest, the only reason soccer has gotten as much coverage as it has, is because only recently has our National Team produced quality wins and asserted themself as one of the world's top teams. Compare to the top 4 televised sports:
BASEBALL-consistent top 3 team, multiple Olympic golds
BASKETBALL-record stands at close to 45-3, or something like that, all but 1 or 2 Olympic golds
FOOTBALL-not an Olympic sport(but we would dominate), produces HUGE revenues
POKER-I really don't know

A win today could draw a lot more attention to soccer in the states!

World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
FINAL

England 2-1 United States

Goals -- ENG - Kieran Richardson (4', 44'), US - Clint Dempsey (79')

Assists -- ENG - Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, US - Bocanegra/Donovan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clint Dempsey is so good, he will be one of the best ever from the US to play.

corner kick
corner kick
nawww....LD is so much better, dempsey is younger though, but i doubt he will be where landon is when he is 23.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard