Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry again. Is just how it goes, I'm not here to insult anybody. Numbers are numbers.

If you talk to Latinos about soccer, or futbol. Be ready. You have to know a lot, a lot. Playing you get respect on the field. Talking you get respect with numbers.

Can't beat this.

Nationals.

1. Brazil: 5 WC's
2. Germany: 3 WC's
3. Italy: 3 WC's
4. Argentina: 2 WC's
5. Uruguay: 2 WC's
6. France: 1 WC
7. England: 1 WC

WHERE IS WALES?

I don't need any sources for that, I know it by heart. We are talking my language now... Spanish, I mean futbol.

Brazil + Argetina = 7
Germany + Italy = 6

South America wins.

America = 9
Europe = 8

American wins, should I say America or South America? How do you like it better? Should I say Spanish and Portuguese America or should I say America? or Latin America...

Latin America = 9
Europe = 8

Yeah it does sound's better, since Americans don't like immigrants, and they don't want spanish in soccer. Lets better leave it like that.

Latin America plays the best soccer in the world, in the world! IT'S A FACT! Do you still have any more questions?

Clubs.

1. Real Madrid: 9 CL's
2. AC Milan: 6
3. Liverpool: 5
4. Bayer Munchen: 4
5. Ajax: 3

WHERE IS MANU? ARSENAL OR CHELSEE?

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/AllTimeStatistics/index.html

Let see.

Spain 10
England 10
Italy 10

So, who does have the best club ball?

Who is got Ronaldinho? Ronaldo? Zidane? Figo? Roberto Carlos? Deco (Brasilian)? All of them world champions, and several times FIFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR.

Enough? Any more questions? Satisfy? Any more insults? Racist comments?

Alrigh cool. Let me tell you that I love America. I love LA Galaxy. I love Mc Donald and Rock'n Roll. Can't touch Latin American in soccer, can't beat that!

"Give respect for respect to." 50 Cent.

Thanks dudes.

Att/

El Fenomeno.

corner kick
corner kick
i'll make sure to store those stats somewhere...btw how much longer has south america and europe been playing soccer than USA.

Goal
Goal
thanks for ending that with a 50 cent quote

you're really cool

Brace
Brace
quote:
since Americans don't like immigrants
[Mad]

Fenomeno - that's not true. We're all basically immigrants of some sort, somewhere in our past. That's a very narrow-minded statement! Why would you say that? [Frown]

I agree with your assessment of Latin American soccer being amongst the best however. [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me tell you that I hear racist comments about everyday in this state. Generally in the east side of the country. I have even read editorials of Harvard professors talkind trash about Mexican immigrants.

Even though I'm not mexicans, that ain't cool. After you hear those kind of comments. I think it was last year I heard about an Irmo kid spiting on a hispanic kid from some other school. Calling him fu.. Mexican.

First of all as a coach I would punish him as he deserves. Second of all I would make him apologize with the other kid.

As a hispanic player I would punch him in the face right there! Even though I don't have to because I'm good enough to make you look stupid on the field, and show you that we play the best soccer in the worl! The best soccer in the world.

Immigrants comments from racist senators are everywhere, is just to broad to ignore. People trying to band spanish everywhere. How do you think we feel about that?

That makes me think that I should leave this country... the big question is, what happens if you go back to my country and I see Americans? People speaking english? Should I write editorials like Harvard professors?

Should go to the tv stations and tell then that Americans don't have the right to have a driver license? That Americans have to speak spanish because they are in my country?

Not don't feel sorry, just think about it! I don't really care! I'm sure I'm leaving America in a couple of years anyways, money was never an issue in my family... just think.

American's greatest quote is;

"United We Stand" who is WE? WE is Anglo-Americans? Europeans Americans?

Alrigh I hope we're cool now. Is not fiction, is reality. Soccer was probably the best thing that could ever happen to the world.

Football bring communities together. Football created FIFA to help Africans countries to develop withouth stealing anything! Football unites the whole world in one passion.

Football is the greatest sport ever invented. Sorry Americans but is the truth. I don't care what a Harvard professor thinks about North American Football, BasketBall, Beisball, Hockey or even Lacrosse.

Not other sports is like football, if you guys tolerate I'm going to do a critic on Americans sports in a new post. Hoping not to insult anybody.

Thanks

Att/

El Fenomeno

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Sorry, can't let that pass.
This is the greatest country on the planet. It has done more to free other nations and fight evil than any other country in world history. It has a big heart, sacrificing hundreds of thousand of American lives to make this world a better place. I'm glad you are leaving, because I can never understand someone who criticizes a country whilst benefitting from the freedoms it provides every day.
I am an immigrant and I became a US citizen in 2000, and I came here because it is the greatest country on Earth. I am proud to be an American and I get tired of people dragging it down all the time.
Yes, soccer has done a lot to Unite people. But that was not accomplished by having someone stand up and keep saying "Ours is better than yours". It's not better, it's just different.
But please don't pull down this great country whilst you ram Futbol down our throats as the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right. This is the most beautiful country in the world. I'm down with that. If you go back to my country you think I'm going to talk trash about America? Hell not, I'm going to tell them how great this country is! I'm going to tell them how good it feels to live in a real democracy. WITH FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I'm going to tell them how great American food is. How organized Americans are. How America is going to dominate the world in soccer in a few years. If somebody owes a lot of this country. That's me. I don't even know if I ever do enough things to pay everything America have done for me.

If go to back to my country people would call me an "American," because of my way of talking, because of my knowledge, because of my way of thinking, acting, dressing, eating... If I go to Europe they'll call me an American too. Why would I talk trash about America?

I love Rock n' Roll. I love Lynard Skinnar. I love 50 Cent. I love Rocky's movies, I love pizza, I love taco bell, I love Mc Donals, I love Nirvana...

I just don't like the way people brings "mexicans" down, I hate being treated like "stupid" because I don't speak fluent English. I hate people telling me that I should go to hunt with them... kill animals... I hate people talking about wars... I don't enjoy watching American football, golf bores me to death, beisball puts me to sleep.

"Soccer players aren't real athletes." Said a footbal player who is friend of mine and said "who cares, we get the girls man, so who cares about being a real athletes."

As I said, I love America, but I'm used to see quality soccer on tv (Argentinan, Spanish, Italian leagues) I'm used to read soccer everyday in the newspaper, I'm used to hang out with my soccer buddies. Some of them play pro in my country. Is not that I hate America. I love America. But I love futbol, I love my culture, if my parents think that a Business degree at USC is that big of a deal fine, I'll get and leave! That does not mean I'm going back out there to;

Spit American in the face, burn flags on tv, write editorials against America, get out of my country, make them feel stupid because they don't speak spanish, do everything as I can no to let them have driver license... That's not what a Christian does, that's not how human should be treated.

How many Americans you think there are in Latin America? You think they ever have any problem with the law for no speaking spanish? Or not haveing a driver license?

I love America in every single way, I love California, I love surf, I love rock, rap, country music... but I can't tolerate racism, I can't...

The only reason that I came out with those arguments where to prove you that "mexicans" are no stupid, we are not here to be treat like sh.. This is a real broad topic... and really controversy. I should just leave and let everything how it is.

America is beautiful because of Californians, because of Hollywood, because of liberals, and some consevatives with values...

Sorry man, answer as much as want, I'll love to read what you have to say as long as you don't insult anybody, remember that you have to treat others just as good as you want to be treated.

Again "give respect for respect to," 50 Cent

Att/

El Fenomeno

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an example.

http://www.soccersucks.org/

Should go to Latin America and have an entire website that says www.americansportsuck.org ?

Think about it. I told this is not fiction, is reality. I'm sure if somebody like that see me in the street with a Real Madrid shirt, he'll shoot me! We are talking about crazy freaks now. That does not mean all Americans are like that. You get the point?

B
goal
goal
B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for you to know who you're dealing with.

I'm mixed. Spanish, Italian and Native. Believe it or not I have some from Mayas, I guess is brain(joking). Also a son of a well recognized Lawyer. Middle Class backgroung, I don't know if you ever met a "mexican" with a Middle class background. Well is good that you get updated sometimes with Latinos that don't wash dishes or cut grasses. Latinos with pride.

Don't ever feel like you can't talk about anything. I'm also a college student, so feel free to act like a European. Anytime you need to know something about the best soccer in the world. You can count on me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard