Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not racist...I'm black if you really want to know. No one has done or said anything towards you because of your ethnicity. Things are directed towards you because the way you post makes you look like an idiot. You used Michael Jackson and Thomas Jefferson in the same sentence. That enough should be against the law. On top of that, you change the subject in your posts mid-sentence. It's called grammar. Learn it, apply it. I'm not trying to be rude, but you're embarrasing me. You're giving minorities a bad name, you have no idea what you're talking about, and I guess you figure the more you talk...the smarter you look. Sorry, boss--that one doesn't work anymore.

If you have problems with football and our 300-pounders, don't watch. If you don't like surfing, stay out of the water. If you have a problem with our military, GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!! Before you even try to respond to this, allow someone to read it, so they can laugh at you first.

If you have a problem with what I've posted, get your father to sue me.

Have a nice day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That might be on of the funniest things I have EVER read.....Even if you are a River Rat in Hopkins!~!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm done. Good luck America in soccer. Still have a long way to go. We play the best futbol in the world its a fact. Bye. Europeans sucks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah they do!!! They SUCKS!!!! And they like peanutbutter and jellies!!!

Goal
Goal
does he think south carolina is in Europe or something?

im so confused

I am now dumber because of this guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, I think he is refering to the fact that "most" Americans pull for European teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to leave everything straigh before I live.

Firts of all. I don't enjoy reading post such as "banning spanish from the field" or anything that have to do with bringing down Hispanic.

Second of all, I remember saying that Ronaldo was the best soccer in the world, I brough the numbers, I personally think he is, most of the hispanc community think he is. Most of think Ronaldinho is coming up strong, but he still have a long way to go to be compared with Ronaldo.

Then I said that the best soccer is played in South America. I brough Numbers. I also said brought the "soccer literature" as somebody said before.

Well I had people saying "ronaldo suck," "Europe is better" and bunch of thinks, a lot of them mean and some of them even racist...

Well I have to right to defend myself man, nobody brings me down, I mean you'll definatelly have to know a lot to put me down, and I mean a lot. Since they were mean and they were trying to pick on me and my players... they had an answer, I mean I said it before, you don't respect me, I don't respect you... and I can be just as mean as any European and American... but most of the time I choose to be cool, because I'm not in my country.

Well I think if you come out with phraes such as; "Ronaldo suck, ManU is the best, Cheelse rules, Henry is a god" you have to be able to back it up... you can't just talk without numbers or just because you feel like it, what gives you the right to talk trash about other cultures and about hispanics?

If you think you can do that, remember that somebody is going to get you back. I try to respect America in every single way, Americans are cool with me, even though they still pick on mexicans a lot... what I don't like is when Europeans start talking trash too... they're immigrants too, and this is not their land.

I hate wars and I should never came out with...

Watch my first posts I came with opinions then I brougth facts... other people insult me to the point where I couldn't help it anymore. I guess most of them where Europeans or whoever it is. YOU DON'T RESPECT ME, I DON'T RESPECT YOU.

Irmo is definatelly a very "special" team, 3 years of living and SC, watching them to win 2 state championship I still haven't seen anything impressive from them... I know their Coach is a great man, and I remember this kid named Stoner or something he was alright... other than that, Irmo is not a big deal to me. Anybody who acts like those kids do... SHOULD BE BETTER THAN WHAT I HAVE SEEN!

I apologize with any American that I've offended, I swear it wasn't intentional, but I don't have anything to apologize with Europeans, I don't like them and THEY SUCK! They think they can come in here and act like Americans but they're not! They are immigrants just like me and any other "mexican."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are leaving now, right?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard