Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just in case somebody cares.

Argentina defeated Brazil last night. Cresco scored 2 goals and Riquelme one. For Brazil was a "bomb" from Roberto Carlos.

Ronaldo is out, Brazil is different without "El Fenomeno." Ronaldo has some private problems so he decided not to play againts Argentina. Ronaldinho was well marked by the young Argetinan Mascherano. Ayala took care of Adriano, Heinze of Robinho, and Sorin of Kaka.

Brazil without Ronaldo is not the same. Argentina may be strong enough to make some damage in the coming WC, but their year is definatelly 2010. I still think that Brazil is going to be really strong by then. You can't never count Italy and Germany out, they always have some of the best strategies and dangerous attacking players in the world.

Also USA defeated Panama, is interesting to see how the US is going above CONCACAF level everyday. Mexico is almost ready to compete with South American's "superpowers," well in clubs, Mexicans participate every year in Copa Libertadores (similar to Champions League) and they are doing better and better every year. I believe Conmmebol is waiting for MLS teams to be at South American level to send the invitation, this is the most competitive tournament of the continent, I think Costa Rica is about to be added. Only the best club in America have a spot on Copa Libertadores and the winner get to play the UEFA Champions League.

It will be nice to watch MLS teams in Copa Libertadores. Remember that teams like Boca Juniors and Sao Paolo are just as big as Madrid or ManU. They play a different style of soccer but the level is just as competitive as Europeans. Since I like "fantasy" soccer better. I enjoy more watching Copa Libertadores than UEFA Champions, if is not Madrid or teams without Southamericans players, soccer is kind of boring, well that's what I think.

Peace out.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Fenomeno, I do have a question for you. Why do you insinuate that a lot of people are going to be racist against what you are saying, but then go off on a tangent and say something like “if is not Madrid or teams without Southamericans players, soccer is kind of boring”. That’s a pretty racist statement if I have ever read one. There are plenty of countries that have excellent talent coming from them. You do not have to be from South America to be an excellent player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to the club Soccerboy

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Excuse me, but didn't Fenomeno say he was going to stop posting????
PLEASE STICK TO WHAT YOU SAY!!!!

S
Goal
Goal
S
Beating Argentina in Buenos Aires is tough for anyone, even Brazil. But I think Brazil can thank their coach for this hammering. Last Sunday, Parreira used a 4 striker formation as Brazil defeated Paraguay 4-1 at home. He stayed with that formation and to think that playing Argentina in their house with only 3 midfielders and 3 backs was a good idea, well, he was delusional and got what he deserved. Brazil supposedly controlled the 2nd half but I'd say that was only because Argentina had the game in the bag and didn't want to allow another "Liverpool miracle" comeback.

As for MLS teams playing in intercontinental cups, the MLS champions and runners-up are committed to play in the CONCACAF Champions Cup. I don't know if any have ever been invited to play in CONMEBOL tournaments but I think travel schedule and cost would be a major consideration. These tournaments usually fall in the middle of the MLS season, so imagine playing a league match somewhere in the US on Saturday, then traveling to South America for a midweek Wednesday game and then return to the US for another Saturday league match. In April, DC United played Mexican champion Pumas UNAM in the semifinals of the CONCACAF Champions Cup. The drew them 1-1 at home then later, traveled to Mexico for a mid week game and got waxed 5-0. That's tough.

Just a bit of history.

In 1998, DC United won the mythic “continental double”. They started by winning the CONCACAF Champions Cup by defeating Mexican champion CD Toluca. By winning the CONCACAF Champions Cup, DCU earned the right to play the South American champion, Brazilian side CR Vasco de Gama, in the Intercontinental Cup. They won that 2 legged series to become the “Champion of the Americas.” (although the "home" leg for Vasco de Gama was played in Lockhart Stadium in Ft. Lauderdale).

As for the winner of the Copa Libertadores playing in the UEFA Champions League, I think you need to recheck your sources. That competition is only open to European teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure a lot of Americans are familiar with this.

"You are good at something, you have more enemies than friends, a lot of people hates you. You know a lot, everybody wants to hang out with you but they don't really like you." Happens to me all the time, that's why I respect Americans, they're good at everything but soccer.

I made a fool out of myself talking about American culture and history... cool I don't talk about that anymore. "I don't like Europeans" I respect them but I don't have to like them. I'll be nice to them only if they're nice to me.

Well the best soccer is in South America, I didn't make this up, its a fact. "Soccer without Southamericans is boring" and it is, there is a point in that. You have to start paying more attention to where the best soccer in the world is. Going good in the air, playing physical soccer, long balls, good balls in the air, kicking hard is all Europeans do. Is not fun to watch. Fun to watch is Riquelme, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Adriano, Roberto Carlos, Denilson, Robinho, the only euroeans fun to watch are Zidane, C. Ronaldo, Figo, and Del Piero... Soccer is a sport of skill, of course you need good physical conditions but at the end, you know who wins? ... skill and you can prove me wrong if you can. Brazil and Argetina is all about skill.

The winner of Copa Libertadores plays the winner of UEFA Champions, thats called the Intercontinental Cup sponsored by Toyota. Mexicans club never knew at what level they were until they started playing Copa Libertadores. We believe that if you don't have Argentinans and Brazilian's respect nobody knows you in futbol! That's what we believe.

I said "I was not going to post anymore" well I have decide to stay for little while, if somebody have to ask me to leave, I think that is Coach Heise's decision, if you're a "nobody" I can't just do what you want... If you want to know what "soccer" is all about, you may want to keep reading my post.

Saprisa from Costa Rica was invited to Copa Suramericana, that's the pre-tournament for Copa Libertadores, now Saprisa would know at what level they are, they'll know if they are ready to play againts the best soccer players in the world.

MLS have to start thinking about moving on, they can't just be in here playing slow soccer, and listening to everything Europeans say. Premier League is boring to me, its an opinion, there is noting racist in that. Racist would be post like "banning spanish" or stuff like that.

In this website I found "english teachers, I found mad Europeans, mad black dudes, and a few Americans wanting to learn what soccer is all about." Well, anybody knows anything about Futbol, anybody knows anything about Copa Libertadores where the best soccer in the world is played. How you going to get the respect if you don't know anything? How are you going to learn to play the best soccer if you have never seen Maradona, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Franchescoli, Jorge Gonzales? How?

If Coach Heise wants me to go, I'll go. If you want me to go, I'll go, but first you have to anwser me something...

WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SOCCER?

Don't know what futbol is all about, can't hang out with the best!

Thanks.

S
Goal
Goal
S
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:

The winner of Copa Libertadores plays the winner of UEFA Champions, thats called the Intercontinental Cup sponsored by Toyota.

You're right, I misunderstood your post, I thought you were saying the Copa Libertadores champion played IN the Champions League.

I would agree that South American teams play more open and that tends to be more exciting for fans. Unfortunately for me, I don't receive any South American soccer on the TV channels I get. I did watch the 2nd leg of the Mexican championship a couple of weeks ago where America beat Guadalajara 6-3. That was entertaining. When's the last time a final had 9 goals scored?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah America defeated Tecos from Guadalajara. That was a dean good game. To be honest with you I don't remember when whas the last time a championship game had 9 goals, I though that is kind of interesting.

A Spaniard Scholar scientifically proved that is imposible from a Ref to know be exactly right with the outside rule. But they can be very accurate most of the time. FIFA may get rid of outside that way soccer can have more goals.

I have goltv at my house, soccer 24 hours a day, Frachescoli the "Prince" of soccer from Uruguay is the owner of the channel and they have the rights for Italian and Spanish Leagues. Foxsport en Español has the rights of Copa Libertadores and MLS, I'm a big fun of LA Galaxy, and Univision the rights of the Mexican League. Sorry you don't have goltv, it is very important for people who wants to know what the deal is to have Goltv, that way you don't have to be stock to the Premier League that sometimes is fun but most of the time boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno, does your husband know what you're doing with your free time? In between the family futbol games, that is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who are you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nunya...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its a shame more goals in a soccer game. it would make it a lot more entertaining.

corner kick
corner kick
I don't think so, soccer is fun to watch for other things besides goals, like tactical play, set pieces and fake-out moves.

Oh, and fenormon...i mean femenine... i mean fenomeno, you've just got to stop man. You are NOT the only source of soccer wisdom in the universe. Also, a fact is a statement that can be backed up by hard scientific data. Where is your scientifically proved data which establishes that in South America, you find the best soccer? Nowhere, because there isn't any. Fenomeno, That is only your opinion, which you are entitled to. I don't agree with it, but you are entitled to it none the less.

nuff said

corner kick
corner kick
fenomeno is a girl.....wow...didn't see that...this is better than a soap opra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you blind or what? Its a fact. The best soccer is in South America.

South America 9 World Championships
Europe 8...

That's a fact nor an opinion.

I'm girl? you're stupid man.

GIRLS DON'T PLAY SOCCER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BUT HERE.

SOCCER IS A MAN SPORT! VOLLEYBALL AND TENNIS ARE FOR GIRLS!

I MEAN GIRLS GIRLS, NOT "COOL DUDES WITH LONG HAIR." Cooper.

I'm a Lagino man, Latino with pride, lady's man, nice skin color, an athlete.

SOCCER AIN'T FOR GIRLS! I MEAN SOCCER AIN'T FOR GIRLS GIRLS!

"Don't like Fenomeno, don't want to be part of the winning team." Biatch!

corner kick
corner kick
i was just asking what the others said...so i guess fenomeno is a racist and a sexist...hmmm and he is the one talking about how americans/europeans are one sided...

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
From reading his posts, Mr Fenomeno thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else. If you disagree with him you are racist and stupid. He constantly drags down this country which has given him all he has, which he claims is a great deal. (5 World Championships?????)
Arrogant and condescending is more like it and he has something against people that cut grass for some reason, since he keeps mentioning it. I cut mine this weekend, so I guess I'm bad.
Bottom line everyone is entitled to an opinion on this subject, except that Fenomeno is right and we are wrong.

corner kick
corner kick
Guess someone should mention to the women playing in the UEFA Women's Championship that women only play soccer "here"...the US I am assuming. They should just stop the tournament right now, huh? I can be very opinionated about things from time to time, but if I ever post anything like Fenomeno has, just shoot me...cause even i don't think I could live with myself. GEEZ!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wouldn't be a big deal to him if the Latin American countries had any hardware...By the way, I'm sure that there are 36 girls who played in Charleston this weekend who would beg to differ with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno we have girls at our school that would waste you. if soccer is only played here then why is their a womens world cup. isnt a woorld cup where teams from around the "world" compete. you are a stupid flaming pile of crap!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Women's world cup where? when? Are you serious? Soccer? What?

Sorry, don't know much about soccer, my deal really is futbol. Soccer may be for girls, futbol is not!

We really don't think futbol is a woman sport... there is nothing sexiest in that. Futbol is the sports of the best and brigest, the strongest, the fastest, the quickest, the one WITH THE STRONGEST MIND, AND THE BIGGEST EGO.

Women are better the way they are, playing sports for fun, sports such as Tennis, Voleyball, and Cheerleading is good for girls.

I personally do not like a girl with muscles, or a girl too smart, they're annoying. Its been scientifically proved that women can't be smarter than men.

Do you like girls bigger than you? Or smarter than you? If you do, good for you, I don't.

If I tell you that Michael Jordan was the best Basketball player in the history of the world, would that be racist?

If I say that America is the best in Beisball (some people think is Cuba) would that be racist?

Well I'm good at soccer, I've won state championships in club (not in HS, HS ball is not competetive at all), how is that arrogant? Its the compensation of my effort, there is nothing to be ashame of...

I think MLS is slow, and Premier is boring, how do you think I feel about girl's soccer? You think I would sit in a chair and watch girl's soccer for 90 minutes? I don't even do it to watch Premier League, why would I do it for girls soccer?

Well if is a bounch of Cheerleaders, or Carmen Electra playin soccer, I would be there all day long. That's one of the reasons I think football is fun to watch. I would never go to a football game if there is not cheerleaders on it! Soccer may be for girls, futbol is not.

"Muscles can't compete againts intelligence" Fenomeno

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Poor old Fenomeno,women who are smarter than him annoy him!!!!
Well, well I bet you walk around in a constant state of fury because every woman you meet falls into THAT category!!!!!
You need to "stick a cork in it" because every time you post you look worse and worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I look worse and worse?

Does that means "I've never won anything in my life, I don't know crap about futbol, and I'm European."

Or

That really means "you look worse and worse?"

I don't understand your madness? Really, in the first place, you should begin by telling us WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

E
throw in
throw in
E
Fenomeno do us all a favor and shut up...I've been reading many posts by you and none of them say anything about yourself except well...I just wont go there

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Fenomeno-you seem to know a lot about futbol and are proving a lot of good points but you keep contradicting yourself on the very next post you write mabye you should just look at what you were saying originally about being fair and not being racist and just look at what you are saying in your later posts I think you will find that you are sounding like what you seem to hate about a few Americans and Europeans

Just some constructive critiscism(i think that's how you spell it)

Goal
Goal
I thought fenomeno was leaving

just go away

Brace
Brace
quote:
"Muscles can't compete againts intelligence" Fenomeno
This is a quote from someone who routinely butchers the English language! [Confused]

fenome"not" - where are you from? I know Mexico, but did you play high school soccer? If so, when and where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I racist? Are you kidding?

That's how everything started

Dude called bazza said

"Interesting thread. Must disagree with the best ever player in Pele. The best ever player was a man called George Best, once acknowledged by Pele himself as the greatest ever player. If you ever get a chance to see video of him, he was phenomenal."

Shearer said

"Get that lame A@@ Bazza~!!!! What a fool. Tell you what I would take Pele and Best(didn't he drink a lot) ove Maradonna and Ronaldo any day of the week. Maradonna/Ronaldo are/were ALWAYS hurt!!!"

Then Mr. Bazza called me an ignorant, CALLED ME AN IGNORANT!

"Fenomeno, your ignorance is quite staggering!! I need a couple of Carlsbergs just to readjust after reading your post.
Who is Giggs? He plays for Manchester United.
Who is ManU?? they are the biggest club on the planet.
Who is Wales?? IT is a country my friend, look at a map.
Who is Arsenal?? They are one of the best teams in Europe and incidentally when United beat them in 1999 in the FA Cup they had 4 members of the France team that won the World Cup the year before!!! By the way, their is a team called Arsenal in the top ten of the Argentinian League right now, although I'm sure you know that right???
Chelsea is making differences???
Oh yeah, the Chelsea that Liverpool beat last night, That Chelsea??
Without South Americans European football would not have diving, spitting and dirty tackles from behind, Thanks a lot for that.

And by the way, Brazil is not hispanic, the people their are of Portugese ancestry, which happens to be a European country.
Maradonna also owns the record for the most ephedrine consumed during a World Cup Tournament and I believe he is now the fattest ex-player in the world!!"

See Mr. Bazza started everything! Have not idea who the hell he is!

Then everybody just went crazy.

Shearer said "I don't want you sharing anything w/ my "body" WHAT AN ASS!

Here is the most funniest thing I've head in years;

Mr. Aleksandra said

"jose right on. European soccer obviously outclasses south american soccer by the simple fact that the best from south america go to europe to play."

"EUROPENAS SOCCER OBVIOUSLY OUTCLASSES SOUTH AMERICAN SOCCER" HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!

Mr. Andrew Foley said

"Whoever this guy is who won't stop saying how great Ronaldo is - GET REAL! He hasn't been the same player since he busted his knee with Inter/blew up at the final of France '98. Yes he was great and had bags of potential but he, like a lot of South American players, went a little bit crazy with his cash etc and forgot about the football.

If you don't mind I would like to offer my opinion on these "great" South American players...

Ronaldo: Overweight, sluggish, one-trick pony, still bags the goals but not when it matters. Not a man for the big occassion."

Well after reading all those funny posts, obviously some of them got me mad. IF DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOCCER, JUST SHUT UP AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO KNOWS TO TALK!

Europeans think they know everything! They think they can say anything they want! Act like you know everything, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!

Respect others and you'll be respected!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Answer to Mr. Hammer.

I'm from El Salvador. Traveled all over the country and Central America as a kid, playing futbol (very privilaged latino). Winning a couple of state championships, considered one of the best right backs in the country at the age of 14.

Played some HS ball in California for a 6A School. Played some 4A in South Carolina. Don't want to tell you where, don't want to create controversy...

Now in school, thinking about moving back to California, or maybe to Miami (got some connections), maybe going to play some soccer somewhere. I may end up going to play some soccer in Mexico or El Salvador. I'm pretty confidence, and I already have some connections...

If I stay in America (I don't think it will happen), most likely to work with the latino community, soccer in here is too slow, people don't really care about it, soccer players don't make good money, and soccer is not really what we called "futbol."

The meaning of futbol is "fantasy" soccer, pack stadiums, pro teams in each city, going every sunday to the stadium to support your local team, go crazy in the crowd, on wednesdays Copa Libertadores and Concacaf games, Uncaf too.

Soccer in our contries is the same thing you do with American Football, is fun!

Some of my friends play pro already in El Salvado, I'm sure I can go back and play some over there. I'm really just getting a business degree, then leaving, I may coach some while I'm here but I don't know yet. I don't like working with people that don't know anything about futbol, and that sees soccer as a thread for Americans sports.

Really I came to this forum just to have some fun, talk about some futbol, people came up with some mean words. I'm not going to take any crap like that from anybody!

You want to trash Mexicans? Good, do it, tell them how ignorant they are, how poor they are, since Americans and Europeans always do it anyways, but YOU BETTER RESPECT ME, OR I MAKE YOU RESPECT ME!

"DON'T KNOW ABOUT FUTBOL, CAN'T HANG OUT WITH THE BEST."

Thanks, I hope that responds all your questions.

Att/

Fenomeno

Goal
Goal
ok i read 5 lines of your first post and i have concluded that yes bazza was right....you are ignorant. Shearer was also right, Ronaldo and Maradonna were/are always hurt and/or out of shape.

I didn't care to read on because honestly, the disgraceful way you type gives me a headache. There's no way you'll get a degree from any type of respected university with that chicken scratch

And no, you're not going to make me respect you because seriously, you ARE racist and ARE an idiot.

goal
goal
"but YOU BETTER RESPECT ME, OR I MAKE YOU RESPECT ME!"

Really I didn't want to get involved becuase you really have a right to your opinion, as offset as some of them may be, but really guy get a life. I don't respect you, no matter how many "connections" you have, and , well, there's just not a darn thing YOU are going to do about it! Please quit taking advantage of our countries open arms and open hearts by bashing our different pespective on soccer(yes, in AMERICA it is soccer not futbol, don't be dissapointed, just the way it is). So, calm down, practice your english, and just get the h*ll out of our country you little spoiled brat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To GamecockRich: maybe if you watched more soccer, like Fenomeno and I do, you would know more about the most popular and most beautiful sport in the World, and them you could come and at least try to argue with me about World soccer, and not just what you like which is DC United, MLS, and Arsenal!!!

About the comment of MLS teams playing in the Libertadores Cup, personally I don't think that MLS are at the Level of most of the Top South American Teams, but I would like to see it happen because that would be the only way that we could find out if MLS is at least competitive to play in this kind of competitions.

And that little comment about MLS Teams won't be able to keep up with playing two games a week! European teams do it, and the Mexican teams do it as well, and it would be about the same distance for MLS Teams to travel, I mean most of you guys say that MLS is at the level of many leagues in the world, if that is true, the double headers and travel distance shouldn't be a problem right????.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry about it man, I'm used to this kinds of c... I've been in this contry for 5 years now, I'm hoping to leave soon. I came here to have a taste of what is like to hang out with "the most civilized people in the planet."

Well found many good people, great Americans that make this country what it is now, unfortanelly you always have people like; "shut up & play, shearer, maurinho, bazza, gamerick" or whatever that calls "idiot" to anybody.

You know what, maybe I'm wrong..

Maybe I should start watching the premier league... since most of the time I watch their highlight the first thing I see is Wayne Rooney say the F word...

Maybe I should start watching more of Cheelse's game, since they can't even make it to the Champions League final...

Maybe I should go to England to learn some soccer instead of going to Argentina... Since England has Henry on who is the best soccer player alive, and in England was born the best soccer player ever... Gorge Best!

Maybe I should learn how to write in English that way I can call everybody "idiot" because they know more than I do in soccer....

Maybe I should go to Irmo and learn how to win High School championships(since high school ball is so competitive), and that way I learn how say "F.. Mexicans" to my rivals, and I also have the right to spit on their faces...

Maybe I should start hanging out with Europeans and that way I can go to Brazil and Argentina to teach how to play soccer...

Maybe I should just shut up before my house is being "bomb" by the most "civilized" people in the planet!

Maybe I'm the one that is wrong...

By the way Brazil just defeated Greece 3-0!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno, I must apologize to you. I asked if your husband knew of what you were doing in your free time, and that was wrong of me. FootintheballerTR just showed me that he's obviously here too, making it a family affair. Just so you look like less of an idiot:

1) I hate D.C. United, you won't be great when your best player is 16 years old, no matter how much potential he has.
2) My second favorite team in the world is Pumas, champions of the Mexican League. Thats right, I said it...Pumas. I've liked them since I was 10, my club team is even named the Pumas.
3) I enjoy South American soccer, including Boca, Independiente, River Plate, C.A., and Flamengo, I just don't watch many games because I don't have GolTV and the few games on FSC remind me of a kindergarten bathroom floor.

And just so you know...I hate you CFP. You really are that dumb. Down with Veracruz!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if you're really apologizing or just making some more mean comments.

Let me tell you that my biggest problem is my big ego, I grew up winning, I grew in a club that used to dominate soccer in El Salvador, bringing 13 national tittles to our town, and also dominating UNCAF or the Central American area. At once with were at the same level as South American and Mexicans were... but a civil war destroy the country... Americans and Russians were involved in this whole communism thing... so I do have a lot of questions for Americans... but you guys are not the one that should answer for that.

We are the most popular club in our country (Cd Aguila), having players that have the respect of Brazilians, at one point we had a Brazilian player who won a World Cup with Brazil, his name was Zosimo. Our team is pride for our country. We pack the stadium every weekend, we had Santos with Pele included once playing in one of our aniversities. I mean, soccer is really a big deal in our town.

After winning a few championships in the inferiors of CD Aguila, traveling all over the country, and representing our pro team. Soccer is such a pride for me, you talk to me about soccer you're talking about my culrure and life!

Jorge Gonzales was born in El Salvador, Cesar Luis Menoti (you know who Menoti is?) saw him playing, he said "that's the best futbol I have ever seen in my life." Jorge was capable of taking the whole team if he wanted to, He went to Spain, scored a "fantasy" goal againts Barcelona, Menotti was the coach of Barcelona by them, Menotti wanted Jorge to play with Maradona... Jorge got into drugs and all the European thing just like happened to Maradona. Jorge was compared with Maradona most of the time because of his talent with ball, he was called "The Magic" of soccer, by Europeans!

Looking at futbol videos; Maradona, Ronaldo and Jorge Gonzales have some of the best soccer I have ever seen in my life. To be honest I haven't seen Pele's videos, but in order to do what Maradona, Ronaldo, and Jorge did with the ball, you'll have to come from another planet! Ronaldinho is not there yet, Ronaldinho still have a long way to go.

As I said, if you like me fine, if you don't, I don't care, I'm a winner, I know what futbol is all about.

You think you know more than I do, bring it on brother! Just follow the rules, you can't just call "idiot" to others, you can't just call somebody else "ignorant" that's not polite, that's not ethical, play by the rules, bring your arguments, your numbers, your experiences as a soccer player, then we talk!

Just remember I'm assuming I'm dealing with the most "civilized" people in the world, well at least that what Europeans and Americans claim to be... "The most civilized" people in the planet.

Show your level of education, show your inteligence, who your knowledge, share your experiences and show me that you know a lot!

Let see what you got.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all about you!!! Well Done!!! Man you won at 13 years old.....can you send me the work out plan you were on? My 6 month old is getting flabby!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be the first to admit that there is a lot about world soccer that I just don't know. At the same time, you don't know as much as you think you know. Don't talk to me about my intelligence...I'm still stumped at the fact that after 70 posts, you still can't complete sentences with a subject and a predicate. You seem to understand some things, but then you follow up with an uncomprehensible statement. I'm more than likely less than half of your age so I shouldn't have as many experiences with great players as you have. I've played with Brazilians, Ecuadorians, Mexicans, Costa Ricans, Russians, Bosnians, Ukrainians, and many more. I've embraced each of their cultures and playing styles, just as I hope they done with mine.

FootballerTR and I had a long conversation about world soccer today(he too has more experience than I do) and we agree that you are probably a bright man who has a lot of soccer knowledge, but your posts make you look like an ignoramus(since you don't like idiot). Try to teach other people on the board less, and try to learn from us more. It is possible to learn from those who you assume know less than you. Take a deep breath, and try to learn from me. Trust me, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally... you got the point now... Shearer is still looking for information to compete with "the best."

Now the big question is...

"What do you know about soccer?"

If you can teach me something, then do it, what are you waiting for? I've learn many things since I came here, but I also have people insulting me for not reason at all!

Go ahead man, we learn something new everyday, that's a fact.

I'm an ignorant because I don't speak english, fine! In the futbol field is a different story... in the futbol field english is way down the road!

The fact that you are an English professor does not give you the right to insult anybody!

Languages in futbol;

1. Portuguese (Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho)
2. Spanish (Madrid, Argentina & Uruguay)
2. German (3 WC Championship)
3. Italian (3 WC Championship)
4. French (Zidane is the best European Player ever)
5. English (1 WC Championship)

Now tell me that I'm an idiot again, because I don't speak english... English is really not necessary to be the best in soccer! Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No...but it is necessary for you to get your point across on a message board in an English-speaking country. Just trying to be helpful!

goal
goal
fenomeno, Your an idiot becuase you assume that becuase you have memorized useless information and were once(maybe still are) a decent soccer player that you are sooooo intelligent. Hey I know kids with Downs Syndrom that know useless info like that but nothing else, hell they can't even boil water. So, yes, you are an idiot! and as far as being "civilized", it seems you left your third world pig-pen to come to America to become civilized, so don't bash it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bla, bla, bla...

In the futbol field there is not such a thing as a "third world." Tell me about it!

State Championships
Traveling all over Central America
Bringing thousands of people to a HS soccer Game
Hanging out with the big dogs... footbal, basketball players and cheerleaders..
Being recognized as a talented latino...
Speaking two languages...

Is that all you can do? Ohhh I'll love to take you on the field, teach you some manners, teach you that in the futbol field, english or bla, bla bla, don't matter, muscles just make you look stupid...

Adidas shorts, Henry shirts, ManU balls, and the most funny thing; Beckam posters hahahahaha thats what people like you is all about!

When it comes to the real deal, Momy is not there for you, all the time you spend on the weight room, all the crap HS soccer teach you is no there for you!

Is you, the ball, your intelligence and your skill...

Keep that in mind before you play againts a Latino... a Bekam or Henry shirts would definatelly make you look inferior to anybody from a "third world country." Bring a pen too, that may help... maybe you can write down all the "fantasy" soccer you would be tough.

I'm done, keep talking trash, If you don't even have the balls to tell me who you are, that means you can't back up your words!

Good luck in the futbol field.

corner kick
corner kick
so how is el salvador doing in WC qualification again this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though it was between you and I?

Are we going with countries too?

Find out who Jorge Gonzales is, and then we talk!

Where are you from again? If you are American who are going to come out with?

Erick Winalda?
Lando Donovan?
Fredy Adu?

Lets not involve countries in this thing... that would not be appropriate!

corner kick
corner kick
Lets not involve countries are you serious? Fenomenot, you are full of contradictions. You say "lets not involve countries" and then in several of your other posts you talk about where the best soccer is, by using argentina, brazil, germany, and france as points. YOu also say "we play futball" and then in half of your posts you talk about winning SOCCER 'state' championships in your COUNTRY(there you go with the country talk again...lets not involve countries..hah...right).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
That's my boy Aduuuu. Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about.
Fenomeno, it sounds like you Adu to me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In answer to your question, yeah El Salvador sucks right now. That does not mean we're bad though. We're having a lot things going on. We still some things to be proud of, especially in soccer.

I'm good. South American is the best, Maradona was the best, Brazil is the best, Ronaldo is the best, Madrid would come on top again pretty soon. El Salvador would come back too. Is that a fair answer?

I'm still waiting for you to "teach" me some soccer rather than english.

What country are going to involve? I mean, if you really want to deal with countries.

If you are not from any of the countries that have won a WC Championship, I don't think you would want to come out with that subject.

Goal
Goal
yes ofcourse because El Salvador have about 5-6 WC Championships under their belt.

You're a joke dude,

seriously

corner kick
corner kick
I've learned useless names from before i was born about players that were "the game" from you...that has really helped me out..right...i'm pretty sure i could tell you how many blades of grass are inside a soccer field, or the pk box, but honestly, i dont think it would affect any of us. Honestly man you are a joke. "south america is the best" ok i'll give you that, but lets see, that would leave el salvador out of south america, since they are a central american country. I'm also pretty sure that US will be on top soon before el salvador is...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"am I a joke." A joke who knows how to win championships, and who actually knows what he is talking about. Do you know how to win soccer championships? If you do, you don't know how to win futbol championships that's a different level!

"useless names" what am I suppossed to know about soccer? Pele was the best? Arsenal is the best? Englands is the best? that's a good one.

"America will be on top before El Salvador?" Good luck.

Goal
Goal
fenomeno, how many goals did you score at Dutch Fork your senior year? I saw you play a couple of times (at least I think I know who you are) and wasn't particularly impressed about what you are gloating.

Goal
Goal
when was the last time el salvador beat america at any level of competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the first dude.

Bringing Dutch Fork in here would not be appropriate since my best years of soccer were at El Salvador at the age of 14. Dutch Fork soccer? Prefer not to talk about it... To me Dutch Fork was a good chance to get back in shape, I enjoyed beating "SuperIrmo," thought, games againts Wando and Aiken were hot too. I also enjoyed playing with Lugger (good style) and getting to know people like Coach Quinlan and Coach Savitz, both of them are great guys.

For the second dude.

I don't think we have ever beat the US, our biggest rival was always Mexico, and we have a couple of times. We have won some Central Americans, we took Mexico out of Spain 82, we defeated Mexico in the last Panamerican Cup in the championship. To beat the US is nothing really to be proud of, in Concacaf Mexico is the big dog, is the team to beat. Mexico dominates Concacaf... sorry, I'm honest.

Yeah US is better than El Salvador now days, we still pack stadiums though, and don't bore people to death in the pro.

US is getting better, but is not going to get there untill Americans take it more serious. Soccer is still a joke in here, even college profesor have told me that.

Do you want a picture of me too? Its cool man, you respect me, I respect you, that's how it goes.

World Cup
World Cup
Jorge - I think you have lost some sight as to what has been discussed in this thread. Your claim about El Salvador being in the "same breath" as the United States is basically preposterous. Take a look at the FIFA World Rankings:

1 Brazil
2 Czech Republic
3 Argentina
4 Netherlands
5 France
6 Mexico
7 England
8 Portugal
9 Spain
10 United States
-----------------------
11 Italy
12 Sweden
13 Greece
14 Turkey
15 Ireland
16 Denmark
17 Iran
18T Japan
18T Uruguay
20 Korea Republic
-----------------------
21 Germany
22 Croatia
23 Poland
24 Costa Rica
25 Colombia
26 Cameroon
27 Russia
28 Egypt
29 Nigeria
30 Paraguay
-----------------------
31 Saudi Arabia
32 Romania
33 Morocco
34 Ecuador
35T Norway
35T Ukraine
37 Sengal
38 Tunisia
39 South Africa
40 Finland
-----------------------
41 Jamaica
42 Switzerland
43 Slovakia
44 Slovenia
45 Bulgaria
46 Ivory Coast
47T Belgium
47T Israel
49 Serbia & Montenegro
50 Honduras
-----------------------

El Salvador is ranked #110 sandwiched between Cyprus and Congo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno,

EL SALVADOR SUCKS!!!! GET OVER IT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they should have a tournament against Cyprus and Congo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach... dawn all this trouble because I know about soccer!

People wants to know my name and all that. I'm Ruben by the way, Jorge's big brother, I hope nobody finds out where I live and come and beat me up, or put a "bomb" at my parents house.

I thought I said "we suck" and we do, its a temporary thing. After having a 10 years war from 1980-1990, the country is now one of the poorest in Latin America, and also a country with a lot of violence. I thougth I said "we used to dominate UNCAF." I though I said "find out who Jorge Gonzales is."

I said I came here to make friends, to talk about soccer, you don't have to like me, but you're not going to insult me either... if you do, you have to know what you are talking about.

OK we suck now, it is one of the reasons why I am getting my education in here!

To say Mexico is the big dog (they are), Brazil is the best, Maradona was the best, is not a reason to come out with all that. Find out first! You also want to know what kind of car do I drive? Jesus, you peole are scaring me, man.

So now is bad to say "soccer is a joke in here," why don't you tell that to ESPN Football commentator that are always trashing soccer, they rather put fishing on tv, or poker over soccer!

Is bad to say "MLS is boring?" is not my fault, there is a point in that.

USA is playing good soccer because everybody has gone to England, and yeah USA is getting big in soccer, but is still a joke, I had teachers in High School telling me that everyday, that soccer is still a joke. I had somebody in Wando HS telling me "this is America, soccer is nothing in here, you either sit down or I'll take you out of the stadium."

Finally, I would get Jorge Gonzales DVD, I will give to coach Heise whenever I have it, and that he can post it in here. Maybe you will know what I'm talking about...

What am I suppossed to say? MLS is great? Beckam is the best soccer player I've ever seen?

I though we live in a multicultural society, we are trying to make a point in here, not insulting others.

I apologize if somebody got offende, but they were the ones that offended me first! As I said I'm not going to take crap from anybody. You want to be my friend fine, you don't I don't care.

I just leave man, I may be the one that can't hang out with "real soccer" players.
As I said before, I don't have nothing againts America and if someday I can pay them everyhing I have got from them, I will.

Good Luck in soccer.

World Cup
World Cup
Ruben -- I hope you didn't take my post as an insult. It was not intended that way.

However, it was a point about saying where El Salvador men's soccer is compared to the United States. One of the great things about this country is the "Melting Pot" phenomena :-), but to downgrade others to make yourself or those that you are supporting look better is not a good practice in my opinion. It's kind of like burning down the neighbors house to make it look as bad as the one you're living in -- so-to-speak.

Good luck in your argument!

goal
goal
Feminin, would you please cut the idiotic talk of "bombing your house"! Only in dirty third world countries such as Iraq and El Slavadore do we have groups(ERP, FPL-Which one are you in?) that resort to personaly bombing homes, goverment buildings, and public venues(sure we have had a few, but third world scum do it for fun daily, thats why our army has to come kick butt all over the world). Who gives a crap how good you think you are in soccer, hby the way how hard is it to win a state championship in 'the savior"? It must not be that hard considering how horrible soccer is there. Quit telling us "lesser" soccer people how bad we are becuase we dont know, or give a sh*t who Jorge G. is. What does he do to make soccer better in our country? Exactly....NOTHING! So unless you want to play for/with us, teach kids to become better players, or generally support soccer in America, go home! Becuase we are the hardest working country in the world and becuase we strive to be the best, and becuase we have the opportunity to do it, we will one day be at the top. So go stroke your ego, whats left of it, and realize that no one cares about you buddy, your funny....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One last word,

I helped the DF JV team on 04, just find out what their record was... I'm not Jorge Gonzales but I know a good bit of futbol...

I came to Dutch High when we had people on the team that had never played soccer in their lives! Nobody except for Lugger knew who Ronaldinho was...

People was scared of cebrating goals, I got a yellow card for celebrating a goal againts Sumter... they told me "here is America, we don't celebrate goals in here."

I got a letter jacket that said "Rivas" in the back... people told me that a letter jacket was only for football players... I'm sure after graduating people knew that the soccer players also deserve a letter jacket!

Dutch Fork used to be so scare of Irmo... they though Irmo was like Real Madrid or something... Guess what, Dutch Fork is going for the state this year and hopelly I'll be there helping them, I owe a lot to Coach Quinlan and to Dutch Fork High School. Dutch Fork soccer is a big pride for our town now.

Last time talking to a coach I said "High School soccer needs D1, that way it would be more competitive"

You know what his answer was?

"Too much money to do it"

I said,

"I though they do that in football"

Here is the big answer,

"YEAH BUT FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL, NOBODY GIVES A CRAP ABOUT SOCCER AROUND HERE."

That was the answer of a Coach that is a good friend of mine.

I asumme that if you talk about something is because you know about it!

If you talk to me about Basketball I'll be quit the whole time, and listen to what you have to say. I can't just insult somebody without knowing him, that's unethical.

In HS games, playing againts LR was not even fun. At one point we did not try anymore, it was like 20 to 0! I loved to play againts Irmo, Spring Valley, Maldin, Wando, that's the kind of game you want to win.

Do you believe in rankins? El Salvador is like 120 or something and USA is top 15, I think. When they played againts each other in the last qualifying match. It was 2-0, El Salvador got a red card 10 minutes in the game.

So if El Salvador is top 125 and USA is top 15, wouldn't the score be more like 5-0 at least? Just wondering...

USA is a world superpower, you guys have to start thinking about Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy right now... Mexico should not be a problem for such a great country!

"MLS is boring" you think I want MLS to be boring, not I don't, because I live in here, and I want to watch good soccer in TV. You ever wonder why Americans are going to Premier instead of going to Spain, Italy, Argentina or Brazil?

If USA and MLS wants the respect, they have to impress South Americans or Latinos, we love "fantasy" soccer, Spain and Italy love latinos because of our fantasy...

Yeah I'm from a third world country, and I love it, and I love USA too. Why? because even though I'm paying for my education, this country is giving me the knowledge I need.

Since you alredy know who we are and how we think, here is a good quoute.

"Soccer is an sport, futbol is an art."

First you ask who I'm and all that, then you think I'm a joke... you have to listen peoples critics in order to get better, I learned that in here in the US.

I've hear how Europeans trash Americans and South Americans too, you think they say good thinks about us? They pick on Americans everyday because of soccer. They can't pick on Southamericans soccer, so they pick on their poverty and ignorance... Southamericans laugh on European soccer...

Last thing,

England defeated Argentina in the last world cup, the whole country went nuts, nobody went to work that day, it was time to celebrate, it was like a holiday, they defeated a "southamerican" team.

I may not be an American, but I want America to be the best in soccer too, just like you and everybody who plays soccer in here, because whenever I move from here, I'm going to be representing American soccer, or South Carolina soccer so I have give everybody a good taste of it.

Thanks for reading the posts. Just making sure I leave in a good way.

goal
goal
One day we will be able to celebrate great goals(it is a stupid rule to not be able to celebrate a great goal), maybe one day we can celebrate as a country after a big national team win. But we need the experience to get there. Pele came to play in America in the 70's to help bring the passion of the game, and since then it has steadily grown. Sure we get no respect, but it has to be earned. If you worked at DF then you know the quality of the program there and the quality teams that they played. But we need to spread the game into the rural areas, get the kids involved earlier, and with the influx of many spanish speaking kids, we need to work together to get them involved(becuase they have a passion for the game) We need more coaches to help us in that area, not bring us down even more than the old folks at ESPN and the likes who wont program soccer matches and put the game down. We, as a country, know what we have to do to make the sport better here, so lets all put the squabling aside and strive to be better fans, players, and coaches!

corner kick
corner kick
Fenomeno, check your private message. And i actually agree with you,MLS is boring, a lot times i think I could be playing better than some of those guys...anyway glad to see your english is getting better in your posts. Oh and teach me somethign fenom...what do you mean by "fantasy" soccer...i dont really understand that phrase.

J
world cup
world cup
J
As someone that has seen you play cap'n.. I'd like to take this oppurtunity.. to laugh hysterically! ..i kid.. I will agree though..now that I have FSC..I don't really miss MLS all that much.. TAKE SOME SHOTS!

corner kick
corner kick
exactly my point jack, at least i can pass and trap the ball unlike some of the people in the MLS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno-

First of all, I just want to give you my background so that I at least qualify to make a point on here, as because America has not won any World Cups, Americans can't argue with you.

I am English, born and raised, and therefore hopefully I am qualified as England did win a World Cup in '66.

For you to describe England's celebration of their victory over Argentina in the 2002 World Cup as you did was completely inaccurate. England celebrated the victory the way they did because of previous encounters with Argentina. In 1986, the great Maradona and his famous "Hand of God" incident ousted England from the World Cup. In 1998, Beckham's stupidity against Argentina was a catalyst to their downfall as well. It was because of these past meetings that England and the people of England were so excited after they finally beat Argentina, not simply because Argentina are a "South American" team.

The reason that Americans go to England rather than Italy or Spain also extends far past the fact that they would not be accepted because they are not good enough. For one, England is a much easier transition because there is no language barrier that the players have to overcome. Secondly, Americans play very similarly to English players. They are by nature big and strong, and certainly not as technically sound as Latino players. They also don't have as much "acting" prowess as the Latino players, so they are not used to the fact that people in Italy and Spain spend 50% of their time on the ground rolling around faking that they have been mortally wounded. Americans tend to survive much better in England because this is a similar style of play and a similar pace at which they play.

Europeans don't pick on South Americans, rather, they fully respect South Americans as they are obviously brilliant players and have proven this through their accomplishments on the World Stage. For you to say that South Americans simply laugh at European soccer is a huge mistake though. Obviously the South Americans respect Europeans as well.

One final thing, I find it funny that you refer to South America as if it was where you are from. You are from El Salvador, thats in Central America last time I checked. Might want to get out a map.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks god you guyst got the point now... finally.

Fantasy soccer?

Bikes, rainbows, daving headers, hills passes, and all sort of things that I don't even know how to name it in English... remember, us latinos have been practicing the game for centuries, everyday after school you get with your buddies and you play soccer anywhere, streets, basketball courts, the beach, and even inside your house... thats how you develop "fantasy" soccer!

I don't want to make anything big out of myself, just trying to make a point.

Anytime Jorge and I finish a game (either 11v11, 6v6, indoor, beach soccer) people usually come to us, not matter what the score is, not matter if we win, they always said...

"I enjoyed watching you guys playing, how do you do that, are you playing anywhere in college"

Next thing we know more people is coming to the games. Our team mates start doing the same tricks we do, the games are fun to watch! We are not Europeans, we are Americans, our style is different, our thing is to be better than Europeans in everything we can, that's why our ancestors came to America, to live better, and to prove that Europeans ideas are not the best, European things are old fashion!

American's style is to take everything to a whole new level!

I said "we played the best soccer in the world,WE I'm from El Salvador"

There is a point in that, even though we had one of the greates "footballers" of all times, just as good as Maradona was(Jorge Gonzalez) to say "we," has point.

It took me 3 hours to take a TACA plane from San Salvador to Los Angeles, I quit soccer and started learning English, wanted to try different things, Surfing was the best for me!

I moved over here for other reasons... guess what? "Everybody who speaks Spanish is Mexican, o is latino." Everybody who speak Spanish have to be a "dish washer," everybody who does not speak English is "stupid, is an idiot." NO MY FRIEND, THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES, YOU CALL MY FATHER AN IDIOT (HE IS A LAWYER) YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE A GOOD EXPLANATION IN COURT TO A JURY!

YOU SPIT ME ON THE FACE, AND YOU CALL ME F@## MEXICAN, IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH NOT TO GET PUNCH IN THE FACE, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE IN A "CIVILIZED" WAY!

So if everybody who speak Spanish have to be into a minority group as a Latino or Mexican, well you also have to know that "Latinos and Mexicans" play the best soccer in the world! We have talent and pride too!

I always respect people who respect me!

"Fantasy soccer is what America needs, you have to start paying more attention to where the best soccer in the world is played... South and Central America."

Looking at the web for Jorge "The Magic" Gonzalez I found an article that compared him with "Best, Garrincha and Maradona." Others though he was a "genius" of soccer.

Let see how good your spanish is.

El diccionario define la genialidad como el grado más alto al que pueden llegar las capacidades intelectuales. Habilidosos o muy inteligentes habrá muchos, pero el número de genios en filosofía, ciencias, artes y deportes es realmente exiguo en la historia de la humanidad: Aristóteles, Dante Alighieri, Leonardo da Vinci, Cervantes y Shakespeare, Newton, Descartes, Mozart, Einstein, Picasso y Maradona son algunos de esos seres excepcionales... ¿Tenemos los salvadoreños el privilegio de sumar el nombre de un compatriota a esa lista exclusiva?

http://www.laprensagrafica.com/especiales/2003/magicogonzalez/parte2/magico08.asp

El Salvador saw one of the best techniques in the world, I saw it when I was a kid after he came back from Spain!

I think I'm done now, if you guys don't have any more questions...

Thanks again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you american or what?
you keep saying we, as in el salvador, and also as in U.S.A.

It is your opinion that Central and South America play the best soccer. So they(South American National Team Members), not you, have won more world cups. They won using a different style. It all depends on what you base your opinion on!

For the record, this was not meant to be racist or angry toward you Fenomeno.

goal
goal
I don't think being skillful at a sport makes Maradona intelligent and to include him in the same sentence as those others is just plain stupid! Get a life Femomeno

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm American?

I'm not a North American...

Hell yeah I'm American. Central American. Mixed; Spanish, Italian and Native Indian.

I don't have to use a dictionary to tell you what does American means.

BORN IN THE NEW WORLD! AMERICANS SPEAK EITHER NATIVE, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, FRENCH AND ENGLISH!

I'm stupid?

Let see how smart you are, here is a quote from a great writer, and is just perfect for people like you.

"Los insultos y la violencia llegan cuando la incapacidad es obvia." Alberto Masferrer.

The most funny thing is that I'm being insulted by the most "civilized" people in the world.

goal
goal
"incapacity"?! incapacity of what moron? Did you read my post? I said the quote was stupid, since you did not write the quote, I did not mean you! But I am beginning to think you actually are. Like everyone has said, try working on your English! As far as civilized, well I don't think any of my ancestors have been hunting barefoot in the jungles eating monkey meat lately, so yes maybe you are being insulted by the most "civilized" people in the world! As far as masferrer, at least quote someone whose literature is read outside of you native country.

Qui habet aures audiendi audiat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my god, what a joke! I bet this is the first time you've ever met a Latino that you don't insult calling him "burrito," hahaha you'll have to do better than that!

Want to talk about ancestors?

Want to talk how the Roman Impire dominated the whole world? Or maybe the Spanish Naval? How about Cristobal Colon discovering the land that you claim to be yours? You think Cristobal Colon espoke English?

The quoute you called stupid is not mine, its from a Newspaper, click on the link Mr. Smart!

Sorry but I grew up in a WESTERN CIVILIZATION, hunting? NOT WE DON'T HUNT! What are you? A nobel European?

You knew that the percentage of Native indians in El Salvador is about 4 percent? Everybody is mixed! Not we don't descriminate anybody!

You know what we do in the west?

WE PLAY SOCCER, WE SURF, WE SKATE, WE PLAY ROCK'N'ROLL, WE HAVE EXTREME SPORTS, WE DON'T KILL PEOPLE FOR FUN!

Sorry that you haven't seen the world, the world is beautiful you knew that? The new world is everybody's dream! San Salvador, San Jose, Panama, Guatemala, Caracas, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, Tegucigalpa... all of them are nice cities. Down the south you find the most beautiful women in the world, the nicest skin colors, a lot of art, and music... you also find many Americans trying to do "business," or TRYING TO HAVE FUN!

Have you been in Miami at least? or Los Angeles?

Hey Mr. Smart, I guess is time for you to go out there and watch for yourself, but don't go to Tijuana or Cancun, go where the big dogs are!

I'll love to see you trying to bring down my dad... Mr. Rivas is a Proffesor in the University of El Salvador (UES). I'll love to see that! I'll pay to see you calling him an "idiot."

In a year I'll be back in Los Angeles and you'll be stuck in here watching Irmo, Wando and Dutch Fork dominating the soccer fields... you think I'll remember the stupid and racist crap you come out with?

Really man, go down south if you want to know what the world is all about, or if you want to know what futbol is all about.

goal
goal
LOL, really, again, not reading,or comprehending the words that you read(apply the latin), is making you look dumb. I never put down burritos or the like! I love the culture of our southern neighbors, the food is excelent, the women are beautiful, the beer is great, and the soccer is plentiful. and if I ever go to Tiajuana it will be too laugh, and be sick, at some woman making it with a donkey, lol! Mr not-so-smart you need to understand what you are reading, and saying. I would love to meet your dad, i bet he can have a more stimulating conversation than yourself. Please keep up the good work, I have nothing better to do!

World Cup
World Cup
Oh, that "burrito" comment was too funny!

Can someone clarify what this thread is arguing about? Originally I thought that it was the inability of girls to play soccer...followed by the dominance of El Savador...and then the punchless MLS. Can someone help an old man?

S
Goal
Goal
S
Originally, it was about Argentina 3, Brazil 1.

I may be wrong, but I think this thread jumped the tracks a long, long time ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think its me trying to explain some soccer... and bunch of mean dudes arguing and insulting for no reason.

Anyways keep in mind, Everybody in this world have to speak either English or Spanish to get the respect... so don't tell me that you are that or there... you're not any better than I'm, and I'm not any better than you are.

Is not what we have or what we look like, is what we do... you're good at good at soccer, I'm good at futbol...

Futbol would be nothing withouth Brazil, Argentina or Madrid... can't have a better skill than a Brazilian, can't have better style Hispanics...

Up in Central America and Mexico, we put the Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Mariachi and even Burritos in futbol, we have the spicy thing with the ball that Americans don't!

Go down to Dutch Fork High School and ask for Corey Lugger or the Rivas brothers... that's pride man!

Remember

"Soccer is just an sport, futbol is an art."

World Cup
World Cup
The testosterone and self confidence from that post is ooooozing out of my A drive. I'm going to reboot to see if that fixes the problem.

corner kick
corner kick
Fenomeno,

Like you I have had the opportunity to do alot of traveling around the world. I have lived in the eastern, western, and southern united states. I have lived in eastern europe in Ukraine, and have traveled in Britain, Germany, and Russia. Recently, I had the privaledge to travel in south america, in Bolivia.

To sum up, I have seen many different soccer styles and had the opportunity to play with many different people. I have seen excellent American players, excellent European players, as well as excellent south americans. The race, or nationality doesn't mean crap!

Don't any of you grow tired of this pathetic argument, I mean common, Let's talk about some soccer!

p.s. fenomeno, some of the things you say are rather brainless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"p.s. fenomeno, some of the things you say are rather brainless"

Get real, you are a nobody!

You have the right to argue and bring your opinion but not the right to offend people!

Really win something and then talk!

corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:

Get real, you are a nobody!

You have the right to argue and bring your opinion but not the right to offend people!

Really win something and then talk!

What!? You don't even know me!

Seriously man, what is the matter with you?

corner kick
corner kick
And another thing feminine,

soccer and futbol are the same sport.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
no they aren't! man people can be so ignorant sometimes
soccer is completely different from futbol i mean they are played on completely different continents!

P.S. for those who less fortunate mentally this is a sarcastic post, thank you

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard