A
Nunya...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its a shame more goals in a soccer game. it would make it a lot more entertaining.

corner kick
corner kick
I don't think so, soccer is fun to watch for other things besides goals, like tactical play, set pieces and fake-out moves.

Oh, and fenormon...i mean femenine... i mean fenomeno, you've just got to stop man. You are NOT the only source of soccer wisdom in the universe. Also, a fact is a statement that can be backed up by hard scientific data. Where is your scientifically proved data which establishes that in South America, you find the best soccer? Nowhere, because there isn't any. Fenomeno, That is only your opinion, which you are entitled to. I don't agree with it, but you are entitled to it none the less.

nuff said

corner kick
corner kick
fenomeno is a girl.....wow...didn't see that...this is better than a soap opra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you blind or what? Its a fact. The best soccer is in South America.

South America 9 World Championships
Europe 8...

That's a fact nor an opinion.

I'm girl? you're stupid man.

GIRLS DON'T PLAY SOCCER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BUT HERE.

SOCCER IS A MAN SPORT! VOLLEYBALL AND TENNIS ARE FOR GIRLS!

I MEAN GIRLS GIRLS, NOT "COOL DUDES WITH LONG HAIR." Cooper.

I'm a Lagino man, Latino with pride, lady's man, nice skin color, an athlete.

SOCCER AIN'T FOR GIRLS! I MEAN SOCCER AIN'T FOR GIRLS GIRLS!

"Don't like Fenomeno, don't want to be part of the winning team." Biatch!

corner kick
corner kick
i was just asking what the others said...so i guess fenomeno is a racist and a sexist...hmmm and he is the one talking about how americans/europeans are one sided...

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
From reading his posts, Mr Fenomeno thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else. If you disagree with him you are racist and stupid. He constantly drags down this country which has given him all he has, which he claims is a great deal. (5 World Championships?????)
Arrogant and condescending is more like it and he has something against people that cut grass for some reason, since he keeps mentioning it. I cut mine this weekend, so I guess I'm bad.
Bottom line everyone is entitled to an opinion on this subject, except that Fenomeno is right and we are wrong.

corner kick
corner kick
Guess someone should mention to the women playing in the UEFA Women's Championship that women only play soccer "here"...the US I am assuming. They should just stop the tournament right now, huh? I can be very opinionated about things from time to time, but if I ever post anything like Fenomeno has, just shoot me...cause even i don't think I could live with myself. GEEZ!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wouldn't be a big deal to him if the Latin American countries had any hardware...By the way, I'm sure that there are 36 girls who played in Charleston this weekend who would beg to differ with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno we have girls at our school that would waste you. if soccer is only played here then why is their a womens world cup. isnt a woorld cup where teams from around the "world" compete. you are a stupid flaming pile of crap!!!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard