Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
goal
goal
"but YOU BETTER RESPECT ME, OR I MAKE YOU RESPECT ME!"

Really I didn't want to get involved becuase you really have a right to your opinion, as offset as some of them may be, but really guy get a life. I don't respect you, no matter how many "connections" you have, and , well, there's just not a darn thing YOU are going to do about it! Please quit taking advantage of our countries open arms and open hearts by bashing our different pespective on soccer(yes, in AMERICA it is soccer not futbol, don't be dissapointed, just the way it is). So, calm down, practice your english, and just get the h*ll out of our country you little spoiled brat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To GamecockRich: maybe if you watched more soccer, like Fenomeno and I do, you would know more about the most popular and most beautiful sport in the World, and them you could come and at least try to argue with me about World soccer, and not just what you like which is DC United, MLS, and Arsenal!!!

About the comment of MLS teams playing in the Libertadores Cup, personally I don't think that MLS are at the Level of most of the Top South American Teams, but I would like to see it happen because that would be the only way that we could find out if MLS is at least competitive to play in this kind of competitions.

And that little comment about MLS Teams won't be able to keep up with playing two games a week! European teams do it, and the Mexican teams do it as well, and it would be about the same distance for MLS Teams to travel, I mean most of you guys say that MLS is at the level of many leagues in the world, if that is true, the double headers and travel distance shouldn't be a problem right????.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry about it man, I'm used to this kinds of c... I've been in this contry for 5 years now, I'm hoping to leave soon. I came here to have a taste of what is like to hang out with "the most civilized people in the planet."

Well found many good people, great Americans that make this country what it is now, unfortanelly you always have people like; "shut up & play, shearer, maurinho, bazza, gamerick" or whatever that calls "idiot" to anybody.

You know what, maybe I'm wrong..

Maybe I should start watching the premier league... since most of the time I watch their highlight the first thing I see is Wayne Rooney say the F word...

Maybe I should start watching more of Cheelse's game, since they can't even make it to the Champions League final...

Maybe I should go to England to learn some soccer instead of going to Argentina... Since England has Henry on who is the best soccer player alive, and in England was born the best soccer player ever... Gorge Best!

Maybe I should learn how to write in English that way I can call everybody "idiot" because they know more than I do in soccer....

Maybe I should go to Irmo and learn how to win High School championships(since high school ball is so competitive), and that way I learn how say "F.. Mexicans" to my rivals, and I also have the right to spit on their faces...

Maybe I should start hanging out with Europeans and that way I can go to Brazil and Argentina to teach how to play soccer...

Maybe I should just shut up before my house is being "bomb" by the most "civilized" people in the planet!

Maybe I'm the one that is wrong...

By the way Brazil just defeated Greece 3-0!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno, I must apologize to you. I asked if your husband knew of what you were doing in your free time, and that was wrong of me. FootintheballerTR just showed me that he's obviously here too, making it a family affair. Just so you look like less of an idiot:

1) I hate D.C. United, you won't be great when your best player is 16 years old, no matter how much potential he has.
2) My second favorite team in the world is Pumas, champions of the Mexican League. Thats right, I said it...Pumas. I've liked them since I was 10, my club team is even named the Pumas.
3) I enjoy South American soccer, including Boca, Independiente, River Plate, C.A., and Flamengo, I just don't watch many games because I don't have GolTV and the few games on FSC remind me of a kindergarten bathroom floor.

And just so you know...I hate you CFP. You really are that dumb. Down with Veracruz!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if you're really apologizing or just making some more mean comments.

Let me tell you that my biggest problem is my big ego, I grew up winning, I grew in a club that used to dominate soccer in El Salvador, bringing 13 national tittles to our town, and also dominating UNCAF or the Central American area. At once with were at the same level as South American and Mexicans were... but a civil war destroy the country... Americans and Russians were involved in this whole communism thing... so I do have a lot of questions for Americans... but you guys are not the one that should answer for that.

We are the most popular club in our country (Cd Aguila), having players that have the respect of Brazilians, at one point we had a Brazilian player who won a World Cup with Brazil, his name was Zosimo. Our team is pride for our country. We pack the stadium every weekend, we had Santos with Pele included once playing in one of our aniversities. I mean, soccer is really a big deal in our town.

After winning a few championships in the inferiors of CD Aguila, traveling all over the country, and representing our pro team. Soccer is such a pride for me, you talk to me about soccer you're talking about my culrure and life!

Jorge Gonzales was born in El Salvador, Cesar Luis Menoti (you know who Menoti is?) saw him playing, he said "that's the best futbol I have ever seen in my life." Jorge was capable of taking the whole team if he wanted to, He went to Spain, scored a "fantasy" goal againts Barcelona, Menotti was the coach of Barcelona by them, Menotti wanted Jorge to play with Maradona... Jorge got into drugs and all the European thing just like happened to Maradona. Jorge was compared with Maradona most of the time because of his talent with ball, he was called "The Magic" of soccer, by Europeans!

Looking at futbol videos; Maradona, Ronaldo and Jorge Gonzales have some of the best soccer I have ever seen in my life. To be honest I haven't seen Pele's videos, but in order to do what Maradona, Ronaldo, and Jorge did with the ball, you'll have to come from another planet! Ronaldinho is not there yet, Ronaldinho still have a long way to go.

As I said, if you like me fine, if you don't, I don't care, I'm a winner, I know what futbol is all about.

You think you know more than I do, bring it on brother! Just follow the rules, you can't just call "idiot" to others, you can't just call somebody else "ignorant" that's not polite, that's not ethical, play by the rules, bring your arguments, your numbers, your experiences as a soccer player, then we talk!

Just remember I'm assuming I'm dealing with the most "civilized" people in the world, well at least that what Europeans and Americans claim to be... "The most civilized" people in the planet.

Show your level of education, show your inteligence, who your knowledge, share your experiences and show me that you know a lot!

Let see what you got.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all about you!!! Well Done!!! Man you won at 13 years old.....can you send me the work out plan you were on? My 6 month old is getting flabby!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be the first to admit that there is a lot about world soccer that I just don't know. At the same time, you don't know as much as you think you know. Don't talk to me about my intelligence...I'm still stumped at the fact that after 70 posts, you still can't complete sentences with a subject and a predicate. You seem to understand some things, but then you follow up with an uncomprehensible statement. I'm more than likely less than half of your age so I shouldn't have as many experiences with great players as you have. I've played with Brazilians, Ecuadorians, Mexicans, Costa Ricans, Russians, Bosnians, Ukrainians, and many more. I've embraced each of their cultures and playing styles, just as I hope they done with mine.

FootballerTR and I had a long conversation about world soccer today(he too has more experience than I do) and we agree that you are probably a bright man who has a lot of soccer knowledge, but your posts make you look like an ignoramus(since you don't like idiot). Try to teach other people on the board less, and try to learn from us more. It is possible to learn from those who you assume know less than you. Take a deep breath, and try to learn from me. Trust me, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally... you got the point now... Shearer is still looking for information to compete with "the best."

Now the big question is...

"What do you know about soccer?"

If you can teach me something, then do it, what are you waiting for? I've learn many things since I came here, but I also have people insulting me for not reason at all!

Go ahead man, we learn something new everyday, that's a fact.

I'm an ignorant because I don't speak english, fine! In the futbol field is a different story... in the futbol field english is way down the road!

The fact that you are an English professor does not give you the right to insult anybody!

Languages in futbol;

1. Portuguese (Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho)
2. Spanish (Madrid, Argentina & Uruguay)
2. German (3 WC Championship)
3. Italian (3 WC Championship)
4. French (Zidane is the best European Player ever)
5. English (1 WC Championship)

Now tell me that I'm an idiot again, because I don't speak english... English is really not necessary to be the best in soccer! Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No...but it is necessary for you to get your point across on a message board in an English-speaking country. Just trying to be helpful!

goal
goal
fenomeno, Your an idiot becuase you assume that becuase you have memorized useless information and were once(maybe still are) a decent soccer player that you are sooooo intelligent. Hey I know kids with Downs Syndrom that know useless info like that but nothing else, hell they can't even boil water. So, yes, you are an idiot! and as far as being "civilized", it seems you left your third world pig-pen to come to America to become civilized, so don't bash it!

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard