Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bla, bla, bla...

In the futbol field there is not such a thing as a "third world." Tell me about it!

State Championships
Traveling all over Central America
Bringing thousands of people to a HS soccer Game
Hanging out with the big dogs... footbal, basketball players and cheerleaders..
Being recognized as a talented latino...
Speaking two languages...

Is that all you can do? Ohhh I'll love to take you on the field, teach you some manners, teach you that in the futbol field, english or bla, bla bla, don't matter, muscles just make you look stupid...

Adidas shorts, Henry shirts, ManU balls, and the most funny thing; Beckam posters hahahahaha thats what people like you is all about!

When it comes to the real deal, Momy is not there for you, all the time you spend on the weight room, all the crap HS soccer teach you is no there for you!

Is you, the ball, your intelligence and your skill...

Keep that in mind before you play againts a Latino... a Bekam or Henry shirts would definatelly make you look inferior to anybody from a "third world country." Bring a pen too, that may help... maybe you can write down all the "fantasy" soccer you would be tough.

I'm done, keep talking trash, If you don't even have the balls to tell me who you are, that means you can't back up your words!

Good luck in the futbol field.

corner kick
corner kick
so how is el salvador doing in WC qualification again this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though it was between you and I?

Are we going with countries too?

Find out who Jorge Gonzales is, and then we talk!

Where are you from again? If you are American who are going to come out with?

Erick Winalda?
Lando Donovan?
Fredy Adu?

Lets not involve countries in this thing... that would not be appropriate!

corner kick
corner kick
Lets not involve countries are you serious? Fenomenot, you are full of contradictions. You say "lets not involve countries" and then in several of your other posts you talk about where the best soccer is, by using argentina, brazil, germany, and france as points. YOu also say "we play futball" and then in half of your posts you talk about winning SOCCER 'state' championships in your COUNTRY(there you go with the country talk again...lets not involve countries..hah...right).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
That's my boy Aduuuu. Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about.
Fenomeno, it sounds like you Adu to me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In answer to your question, yeah El Salvador sucks right now. That does not mean we're bad though. We're having a lot things going on. We still some things to be proud of, especially in soccer.

I'm good. South American is the best, Maradona was the best, Brazil is the best, Ronaldo is the best, Madrid would come on top again pretty soon. El Salvador would come back too. Is that a fair answer?

I'm still waiting for you to "teach" me some soccer rather than english.

What country are going to involve? I mean, if you really want to deal with countries.

If you are not from any of the countries that have won a WC Championship, I don't think you would want to come out with that subject.

Goal
Goal
yes ofcourse because El Salvador have about 5-6 WC Championships under their belt.

You're a joke dude,

seriously

corner kick
corner kick
I've learned useless names from before i was born about players that were "the game" from you...that has really helped me out..right...i'm pretty sure i could tell you how many blades of grass are inside a soccer field, or the pk box, but honestly, i dont think it would affect any of us. Honestly man you are a joke. "south america is the best" ok i'll give you that, but lets see, that would leave el salvador out of south america, since they are a central american country. I'm also pretty sure that US will be on top soon before el salvador is...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"am I a joke." A joke who knows how to win championships, and who actually knows what he is talking about. Do you know how to win soccer championships? If you do, you don't know how to win futbol championships that's a different level!

"useless names" what am I suppossed to know about soccer? Pele was the best? Arsenal is the best? Englands is the best? that's a good one.

"America will be on top before El Salvador?" Good luck.

Goal
Goal
fenomeno, how many goals did you score at Dutch Fork your senior year? I saw you play a couple of times (at least I think I know who you are) and wasn't particularly impressed about what you are gloating.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard