Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
goal
goal
LOL, really, again, not reading,or comprehending the words that you read(apply the latin), is making you look dumb. I never put down burritos or the like! I love the culture of our southern neighbors, the food is excelent, the women are beautiful, the beer is great, and the soccer is plentiful. and if I ever go to Tiajuana it will be too laugh, and be sick, at some woman making it with a donkey, lol! Mr not-so-smart you need to understand what you are reading, and saying. I would love to meet your dad, i bet he can have a more stimulating conversation than yourself. Please keep up the good work, I have nothing better to do!

World Cup
World Cup
Oh, that "burrito" comment was too funny!

Can someone clarify what this thread is arguing about? Originally I thought that it was the inability of girls to play soccer...followed by the dominance of El Savador...and then the punchless MLS. Can someone help an old man?

S
Goal
Goal
S
Originally, it was about Argentina 3, Brazil 1.

I may be wrong, but I think this thread jumped the tracks a long, long time ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think its me trying to explain some soccer... and bunch of mean dudes arguing and insulting for no reason.

Anyways keep in mind, Everybody in this world have to speak either English or Spanish to get the respect... so don't tell me that you are that or there... you're not any better than I'm, and I'm not any better than you are.

Is not what we have or what we look like, is what we do... you're good at good at soccer, I'm good at futbol...

Futbol would be nothing withouth Brazil, Argentina or Madrid... can't have a better skill than a Brazilian, can't have better style Hispanics...

Up in Central America and Mexico, we put the Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Mariachi and even Burritos in futbol, we have the spicy thing with the ball that Americans don't!

Go down to Dutch Fork High School and ask for Corey Lugger or the Rivas brothers... that's pride man!

Remember

"Soccer is just an sport, futbol is an art."

World Cup
World Cup
The testosterone and self confidence from that post is ooooozing out of my A drive. I'm going to reboot to see if that fixes the problem.

corner kick
corner kick
Fenomeno,

Like you I have had the opportunity to do alot of traveling around the world. I have lived in the eastern, western, and southern united states. I have lived in eastern europe in Ukraine, and have traveled in Britain, Germany, and Russia. Recently, I had the privaledge to travel in south america, in Bolivia.

To sum up, I have seen many different soccer styles and had the opportunity to play with many different people. I have seen excellent American players, excellent European players, as well as excellent south americans. The race, or nationality doesn't mean crap!

Don't any of you grow tired of this pathetic argument, I mean common, Let's talk about some soccer!

p.s. fenomeno, some of the things you say are rather brainless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"p.s. fenomeno, some of the things you say are rather brainless"

Get real, you are a nobody!

You have the right to argue and bring your opinion but not the right to offend people!

Really win something and then talk!

corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:

Get real, you are a nobody!

You have the right to argue and bring your opinion but not the right to offend people!

Really win something and then talk!

What!? You don't even know me!

Seriously man, what is the matter with you?

corner kick
corner kick
And another thing feminine,

soccer and futbol are the same sport.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
no they aren't! man people can be so ignorant sometimes
soccer is completely different from futbol i mean they are played on completely different continents!

P.S. for those who less fortunate mentally this is a sarcastic post, thank you

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard