Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Charleston Battery will be kicking off at 8pm on Friday night as they host the league leading Richmond Kickers , live on Fox Soccer Channel.

Get yourself on tv and come out and enjoy some great footballing action as the Battery look to silence the Kickers on national tv.

http://charlestonbattery.com/welcome.asp

S
Goal
Goal
S
If you're looking to make some noise in the normally quiet Blackbaud Stadium, saunter on over to the East stands, section 10 (hence, the E10 name). There's a good group of noisy fans that stand, cheer, jeer, taunt, and generally have a good time. If you have drums, clackers, or any other noisemakers, bring those as well. (alas, airhorns are prohibited though). In particular, those CofC students that were always making a racket at the college games, love to have you come out and support the Battery. Hollywood has been getting some good PT so far this year.

Goal
Goal
I'll watch from my house. Should be a good game. FSC is a great channnel!

S
Goal
Goal
S
quote:
Originally posted by Cola Fan:
I'll watch from my house. Should be a good game. FSC is a great channnel!

OK Cola, I'll let you off the hook this time. But we're planning a bus trip to the Atlanta game on Friday, Aug. 12 (also FSC game) and since we have Battery fans in Columbia, we're going to arrange to stop at an exit and pick up the Columbia troops. So, stay tuned for details.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrew Bell... our very own play by play announcer and over all Battery pimp will be doing the FSC broadcast, as Sean Wheelock will not be able to attend the match.

Everyone should get over to Blackbaud for the bright lights and big camera's of FSC...for those of you at home, the E10 Underground hopes to represent all Carolina soccer fans, including yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's also Military night and anyone with a military i.d. gets in for free.

The US Air Force drop team will also be parachuting in the game ball for kick off...also many other military exhibits will be on display.

http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3178403

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget to watch.... should be an instant classic.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
FINAL:

USL First Division
#10 Charleston Battery 2-1 #1 Richmond Kickers

corner kick
corner kick
nice game, sorry i couldn't be there, we came back from hilton head on friday, so i missed it..glad to see charleston taking down the #1 team...anybody know where they are ranked now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by cap'n walt:
nice game, sorry i couldn't be there, we came back from hilton head on friday, so i missed it..glad to see charleston taking down the #1 team...anybody know where they are ranked now?

Super win for us... we moved into the midtable position and with Portland losing more frequently and Atlanta being inferior to us, we'll be sitting pretty come the end of the season if we continue our standard of performances.

Ben Hollingsworth played his arse off again and is turning into a quality product. He's a cool guy with a ton of class on and off the pitch who's turning into a pretty darn good defender.

We play Vancouver on Sunday...we win that tough one and we can coast into our raod trip with style.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard