Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let see what do you guys think,

Soccer players.

"Futbol is for the best and the brighest"
Gabriel Omar Batistuta

"The better you look, the better you're in futbol" Fernando Cavenaghi

"Its my dream to score out of a bike in Santiago Bernabeu againts Madrid" Ronaldo

"Anybody who wants to be recognized have to play for Madrid" Michael Ladrup

"Madrid fans can think whatever they want, but I'm happy in Arsenal" Henry HAHAHAHA what a joke!

"Futbol is an art" Fernando Redondo

"He is good but he has not win anything yet, he talks too much" Ronaldo

"Football is the greates sport ever invented" The whole world

"Comparing me with Maradona is like comparing me with god" Carlos Tevez

Community quotes,

"Soccer players are hot, and smart" Chapin Cheeleaders

"I wish I played soccer for Dutch Fork or Irmo" USC student

"I played soccer once, and fell in love with it" Airport Football player

"I though soccer was just running and kicking around man, not way, too much running!" Dutch Fork Football player

"Don't call more soccer players, soccer players are too cocky" Irmo football player at a party

Interesting quotes,

"I thought Americans were the smartest people in the world, but then I saw them playing what they call football, hahahaha" Friend from Spain

"You play foot-ball with the foot don't you" Everybody

"Nobody cares about football, basketball or beisball around the world, I think is a waste of time" Erick Winalda

"If you suck I'm not going to tell you that you're good, if you suck, you suck!" Erick Winalda

Alright, later dudes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Id have broke my missus leg if it meant winning a tackle, but id have never cheated on her" Bill Shankly

"If I ever felt off color, I'd sit next to him, becasue compared to this fat, dumpy lad I was Errol Flynn. But give him a ball and a yard of grass, and he was an artist-the Picasso of our game." Brian Clough on John Robertson

"Denilson's given it about twenty lollipops there, Clive." Big Fat Ron.

Goal
Goal
"Up in Central America and Mexico, we put the Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Mariachi and even Burritos in futbol, we have the spicy thing with the ball that Americans don't!

Go down to Dutch Fork High School and ask for Corey Lugger or the Rivas brothers... that's pride man!"

-fenomeno

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think is time to sign a peace treaty, hey we're all here for one big love... SOCCER, OR FUTBOL whatever you want to call it.

If USA make it to the championship in the Gold Cup, let me know, we can watch it at my house, I put the tequila and you bring the women.

Later dudes, keep working on fantasy soccer that one day, we'll kick everybody's butt, including Brazil and Argentina!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
I'm stupid
-fenomeno

corner kick
corner kick
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Im sorry Ive just got to laugh at that last one.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
am I a joke?
-fenomeno

YES!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm tired of dealing with soccer-fans... I just go back to the soccer fields and stop socializing with the smart crew of the this forum.

Alrigh man you guys win.

Henry is my hero because he is scared of playing for Madrid.

England is going to win the next world cup.

Liverpool played the whole tournament a defensive soccer and won the Champions in a lucky day. Cheelsee got lucky againts Barcelona too, you know Barcelona dominated Cheelsee the whole time.

I guess I'm going to start watching some more Premier since the best soccer players are in Britain.

1. FIFA Player of the Year. Ronaldinho, Barcelona, Spain
2. European Player of the Year. Shevshenko, AC Milan, Italy
3. African Player of the Year. Samuel Eto, Barcelona, Spain.

Two of them are learning to speak SPANISH and the other ITALIAN!

Hasta siempre losers!

corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
I'm tired of dealing with soccer-fans... I just go back to the soccer fields and stop socializing with the smart crew of the this forum.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, oh thank you

Oh, and by the way, it's spelled C-H-E-L-S-E-A

L
throw in
throw in
L
I'm not going to say that I agree with Fenomeno on most things, but I will side with him on the fact that yall can't back your opinions up. Anyways, what kind of name of "AirMaddox13" doing in a soccer forum? Isn't Maddox a baseball player? If you can't say anything smart about soccer, go to the mlb.com or whatever.

Fenomeno, I must disagree with the Liverpool playing a defensive tournament quote. Let's run this down:

Liverpool 3 - 1 Olympiakos
Liverpool 3 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 3 Liverpool
Liverpool 2 - 1 Juventus
Juventus 0 - 0 Liverpool
Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool
Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea
AC Milan 3 - 3 Liverpool

These are Liverpool's last eight Champion's League matches. Liverpool scored 3 goals against Olympiacos in the second half(not to mention the third rocket by Gerrard in the 86')in a needed two-goal win...not very defensive game. In both legs against Bayer, 3 goals in each game...certainly not defensive games. First leg against Juventus, 2 goals in first 25 minutes, then defensive in second half and second leg. Then away at Stamford Bridge, yes, they played defensive, what would you do if you lost all 3 matches earlier in the season to Chelsea? They did the smart thing and played them to a draw, and bring them home to Anfield and beat them 1-0. No need to explain the AC Milan match. No defense whatsoever in the 3-3 match.

Yes, Liverpool played defensively when they needed to, but for the most part they played an attacking style of play.

Peace out
Go Liverpool!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard