Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
goal
goal
"Listen to 50 Cent or any rap song before any big game, beleive me, it will get you mentally ready"

"Bringing Dutch Fork in here would not be appropriate since my best years of soccer were at El Salvador at age of 14"

"I bet this is the first time you've ever met a Latino that you don't insult calling him "burrito", hahaha you'll have to do better than that."

" NO MY FRIEND, THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES, YOU CALL MY FATHER AN IDIOT (HE IS A LAWYER) YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE A GOOD EXPLANATION IN COURT TO A JURY!"

"Lucy, I am bery bery mad!"

Thanks for the great laughs Fenomeno, keep 'em coming!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WYNALDA!!!!!!!!!! Damn what is your point!!!!! Madrid is good ...YES....if you can spend that kind of money who isn't.....aka Chelski...it took them 50 years to BUY an English title.

And let me get this right????? You are going to LA and are going to walk on where? If that is you "plan" you might want to STOP POSTING and start training NOW!!! A thrid of the U20 team play at UCLA....and although they might not be ALL latino/ MAdrid prospects I am pretty sure they can laugh you out of the park...MY FRIEND......if you want people to stop blazing your a@# then quit being such an arrogant prick!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 years of my life playing soccer. Nobody have ever laugh on my game, NOBODY!

If I play for a good team we usally win the whole thing, if I play for a bad team (I usually do it because of my friends) we always come out from nowhere to be among the best!

Big guys don't scare me, to be fast and to be strong is not what soccer is all about, is knowing what to do with ball!

I go to Brazil or I go to Argentina, I'll share some street soccer with them, I'll go to Europe, I'll teach them how we do it in the New World.

I'm not scare of South Americans, why would would I be scare of UCLA's... soccer is skill, soccer is inteligence and confidence! 5 years ago I didn't speak any English, and my teachers told me that I was not going to be able to graduate from High School because of my language... want to tell me how to work hard?

Do you think UCLA's players are better than the ones that play for MLS? Get real, MLS put me to sleep!

Watch some Argentina, some River, Boca, some Sao Paolo. Some Brazil, SOME MADRID!

WE DON'T PLAY TO TIE, WE DON'T RESPECT RIVALS, WE ARE NOT SCARE OF ANYBODY, WE JUST PLAY OUR GAME! WE GET THE RESPECT ON THE FIELD!

WIN SOMETHING, WATCH SOME GOOD SOCCER, HANG OUT WITH THE BIG DOGS, WATCH SOME MARADONAS VIDEOS OR MAYBE SOME JORGE GONZALEZ...

HANG OUT WITH REAL SOCCER PLAYERS AND THEN WE TALK!

"YOU MAY BEAT ME BUT YOU'LL HAVE WORK HARD ON IT BECAUSE IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY" Hugo Sanchez.

goal
goal
"20 years of my life playing soccer. Nobody have ever laugh on my game, NOBODY!"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH, LMFAO!!

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
20 years of my life playing soccer. Nobody have ever laugh on my game, NOBODY!

If I play for a good team we usally win the whole thing, if I play for a bad team (I usually do it because of my friends) we always come out from nowhere to be among the best!

Big guys don't scare me, to be fast and to be strong is not what soccer is all about, is knowing what to do with ball!

I go to Brazil or I go to Argentina, I'll share some street soccer with them, I'll go to Europe, I'll teach them how we do it in the New World.

I'm not scare of South Americans, why would would I be scare of UCLA's... soccer is skill, soccer is inteligence and confidence! 5 years ago I didn't speak any English, and my teachers told me that I was not going to be able to graduate from High School because of my language... want to tell me how to work hard?

Do you think UCLA's players are better than the ones that play for MLS? Get real, MLS put me to sleep!

Watch some Argentina, some River, Boca, some Sao Paolo. Some Brazil, SOME MADRID!

WE DON'T PLAY TO TIE, WE DON'T RESPECT RIVALS, WE ARE NOT SCARE OF ANYBODY, WE JUST PLAY OUR GAME! WE GET THE RESPECT ON THE FIELD!

WIN SOMETHING, WATCH SOME GOOD SOCCER, HANG OUT WITH THE BIG DOGS, WATCH SOME MARADONAS VIDEOS OR MAYBE SOME JORGE GONZALEZ...

HANG OUT WITH REAL SOCCER PLAYERS AND THEN WE TALK!

"YOU MAY BEAT ME BUT YOU'LL HAVE WORK HARD ON IT BECAUSE IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY" Hugo Sanchez.

honestly dude...you have serious problems

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be one of those kids that laugh at everything; school, practices, games and next thing you know you never win anything! Yeah man "life is a joke." That's what losers think.

Keep laughing.

goal
goal
Hey dude, something funny, I laugh. Something sad, I cry(man enough to admit).
Yeah I may be one of those kids, but then again I may be your daddy! LOL

P.S.- 50 cent SUCKS! The only thing it will do is get you ready to be a wanna-be gangster punk!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude...you need a hobby...

Other than soccer...or futbol...or whatever it is you want to call it.

P.S.

-snicker,snicker-

-giggle,giggle-

-hardy,hardy,ha....

ha.

Goal
Goal
fenomeno i don't know if you know who you're talking to but....i'm kind of a big deal....people know me....i have many leather bound books....and my apartment...smells of rich...MAHOGANY

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard