BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a happy man, to say the least.

Finally you've gone to the brink of insanity, and broken down the door.

You've come up to the line of humane thought, and taken a Olympic quality, steroid-injected, kangaroo leap over it.

The cheese stands alone, the cheese stands alone, high ho the dairy-o...
THE CHEESE STANDS ALONE!

Na na na na...
Na na na na...
Hey hey hey...

Goodbye!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i smell a ban coming!!! Fenomeno if you are so good why dont you prove it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Fenomeno if you are so good why dont you prove it!!!"

To prove what? to who? are you like from southamerica or something?

am I suppossed to cry because i can't post in this forum anymore? Hahaha. Not amigo I don't really care about you or south carolina, i do care about you making stupid comments about banning spanish thought. Believe it or not, spanish is just as important as english in this world. You'll find out someday... if you don't like spanish, chinese or whatever, go back to europe, THIS IS AMERICA, EVEN THE MOJORITY OF BRAZILIANS SPEAK SPANISH, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE SEGRETATED FROM THE WORLD!

I'M CRYING BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BE BANNED.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you can talk all you want, even though it is not appreciated. OH AND BY THE WAY I WAS WITH YOU MOM LAST NIGHT, BUT I TOLD HER "NO GRACIAS, SOLA LA QUENTA."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SHE PAID ME WELL TOO!!!

corner kick
corner kick
oh sucka you just got served....

corner kick
corner kick
oh yeah..i was thinking..i love how any post that relates to the southern hemispheres or anything to do with spanish, turns into a fenomeno rant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to fenomeno... I have read many of the previous posts and to no avail understand where you come up with your reasonings. You strike out at one person's remarks.... and you assume that no one should criticize yours. You take everything out of context and so very personal. You must be very young or naive to react so irrationally!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SOCCER AND FOOTBALL.

Talk to me about futbol, the best; brazil,argentina, madrid, barcelona, boca jrs, sao paolo, river, maradona, el magico, pele, batistuta, redondo, ronaldo, tevez, zamorano, sanchez, di estefano, fanchescoli, garrincha, tostao, ronaldinho, riqueleme, d'alessandro, aimar, mascherano, robinho... THE BEST OF THE BEST!

I'M NOT A NORTH AMERICAN, BUT HELL YEAH I'M AN AMERICAN, A CENTRAL AMERICAN. "LATINO WITH PRIDE"

WE DON'T NEED MONEY, GUNS OR MUSCLES, ALL WE NEED IS TALENT.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard