Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
corner kick
corner kick
i've seriously heard that in over half of his posts....tell me something new fenomeno...seriously ombre, i'm getting tired of your ranting.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Fenomeno
every part of the world has their own players which they will argue would be among the best. Your list points to players from Latin America (very few Central American ....HMMMM!) that have made an impact worldwide. (By the way you forgot Zico , Jair, Jairzhino, Carlos Alberto, Cubillas, Salas, etc. by the way I would personally place the 1970 Brazil team against anyone today) point is that the majority of the names are in the past.
The newer guys all play or have played in Europe where they got the recognition.... Why? because of money and Europe has the money and the Latin teams want that money and therefore sell the player. (I can remember when the argentinian and brazilian leagues where considered as the only places for latinos to play.)

In Europe the strengths of the leagues cycles from place to place. Sometimes, it is the premier league, then is the Bundesliga or Serie A or La Liga.
In any case the game is being played and played well by many players from all over. You may not like a certain style but that is all. To say that players like Platini, Beckenbauer, Van Basten, Maldini, Baggio, Raul, Stoichkov, Klinsman, Eusebio, Zidane, Figo, etc are not able to play and play well in Latin teams would only make you ignorant.

So here is something I hope you understand

Dejate de romper los huevos, y habla sobre el futbol que tu conoces y el estilo con que se juega. O no digas nada.

To my english speaking friends, do not bother to translate in the internet as it never translates right anyway

corner kick
corner kick
dangit..i really want to know what "Dejate de romper los huevos, y habla sobre el futbol que tu conoces y el estilo con que se juega. O no digas nada." means

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
In a nice way, I asked the gentleman to please consider discussing the game and its different styles instead of wasting our time. Or don't say nothing at all. [Wink] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
something about eggs and taking your clothes off with style. [Smile]

Just kidding!

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Does anybody know if the coach has been rescued or returned home safely?

That's all I was concerned about....didn't mean to start The Fenomeno Conflict.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Not much more info. The following link (in spanish) basically says that the owners of the two pick-ups used in the kidnapping have provided information (sketches) to the police.

Cruz Azul Coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Dejate de romper los huevos, y habla sobre el futbol que tu conoces y el estilo con que se juega. O no digas nada."

I can tell you were born in North America, your spanish... not comments, not my style to insult people without knowing them.

Alrigh you want to go... alrigh word, lets do it.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO INCLUDE NORTH AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY LIKE FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BEISBALL AND HOCKEY BETTER, "REAL MAN SPORTS." This is between Latin America and Europe. THE BEST OF THE BEST.

"Europeans outclass southamericans" HAHAHAHA I DON'T REMEMBER WHO SAID THAT, BUT IS FUNNY AS ...

Ready, alrigh biatch.

Latin America vrs Europe.

1. Maradona vrs Zidane = hahahahaha
2. Pele vrs Best = hahahaha, Best is from England right? I think he was good...
3. Ronaldo vrs Henry = hahaha
4. Di Estafano vrs Platini = didn't see them play, but I think Di Estafano won like 4 CLs, I don't know crap about platini, I only know he was from France.
5. Kempes vrs Puskas = hahaha
6. Gonzalez vrs ? Maybe Figo = hahahahaha
7. Franchescoli vrs ? = hahahaha
8. Sanchez vrs ? = Europeans do bikes at all?
I THINK I'M STILL LIVING IN THE PAST.

ALRIGHT LET SEE.

Ronaldo vrs Henry = hahaha is just too funny.
Ronaldinho vrs Lampart = hahahaha
Adriano vrs Shevchenko = hahaha
Tevez vrs Rooney = hahaha
Robinho vrs C. Ronaldo = hahaha
Riquelme vrs ? =
Kaka vrs ? = what?
D' Alessandro vrs ? = danm I don't know anything about Europeans.
Messy vrs ?

So I think that dude was right, "Europeans outclass southamericans." hahahaha you got my respect man, you obviously know what you're taling about...

WANT TO LEARN FUTBOL? GIVE ME A CALL DUDE, I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN THE SOUTH.

So what's up now? Whats next?

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
The thing is, Feno, that you don't even give anyone else a chance. Everything that is from South America is automatically the best, which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Yes, the best player ever came from South America, I will give you that, but many of the greats in history have come from Europe, and if you're going to try to deny this, you obviously have no knowledge of and/or respect for soccer. The most hilarious thing about all of this is, you're not even South American, and you argue as if you are. Get a life man, and please Kyle/Kevin, it's time to get rid of this sad, sad person.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
By the way, if you consider Juan Roman Riquelme as one of the best players out of South America right now, you certainly do not know what you are talking about. I could name another twenty players that have much more of an impact then he does.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard