Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
how could you say rooney vs. anybody is hahahaha he is a freaken beast man i'm not sayin he is the best but its not like he is a push over and i second what cap'n walt said quit saying the same stuff over and over you get way to political and personal on this site its not like the world is going to change by what you or anybody else says on here just talk about soccer and don't get your panties in a twist because someone has a different opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno, Your posts bring bad taste and class to this well established message board. If you can not post with class and respect for others, do not post at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fenomeno,
your only reason for the south american player to be better than the european player is "hahahaha"?
what kind of reason is that.
sure you are entitled to your opinion, but i have to agree w/ Man U Fan, in that you never give anyone else's opinion a chance!
i can't wait until you move to los angeles! hope to see you playing for chivas usa someday, probably because they suck and i bet you suck too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blablabla, does anybody in here play soccer? does anybody knows soccer? anybody in here can keep up with me? Alrigh, I leave then because I'm in a different level. hahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you are talking about one on one. I do believe soccer is a team sport. In all due respect, I think Europeans have won their share of World Cups and Olympics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way, my mother could keep up with you. I really don't believe you play soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another thing, this is a post about a man who is feared kidnapped,not about an ignorant fool who makes everything about himself and the platform he continually rants from!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
i am begining to wonder if you even play soccer as well!! and that you are some wanna be on the computer who can't prove his worth on the feild and needs to boost his self esteem by creating a persona of some all knowing soccer master!well you ARE on a totally different level one that nobody wants to be at
congrats on ****ing everyone off and turning the forum into a stupid drama about your poor little issues in life
I'm out

corner kick
corner kick
Fenomeno,
How can you possibly imply that you know more about soccer (or futbol as you insist on calling it), or play better than any of the rest of us?

1. You've never seen me play
2. You are either deaf or refuse to acknowledge any argument the rest of us put forth.

Would you please stop turning every one of our posts into a personal attack on you. If I say something like "European soccer is every bit as competetive as South American", You call me a racist and accuse me of hating latinos and the spanish language.

Seriously man, be rational.

Oh, and by the way, you accuse us of being racist Americans, but you say things like:"To prove what? to who? are you like from southamerica or something?"; Implying that he cannot possibly be any good if he is not from S. America, right?

So fenomeno, When are you leaving? I'll help you pack. Just please leave us "sucky" American soccer players, coaches, and refs in peace.

-p.s. fenomeno- I could school you in soccer, futbol, football, calcio, fusbal, or whatever you want to call it, any day of the week.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
My friend fenomeno.... You obviously do not know your South American Spanish as you would have probably known by the sentence, which part of South America I am from. I played many years and have coached many years, so I do nknow of what I speak a little. To say the same as one of the other posts, you preach about players from a continent you do not even belong to. So why would'nt someone else be able to do the same.
Get a life DUDE, I would have more respect if you would use facts other than HAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard