Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Fenomeno

I'm sure many people on this site would love to lace up the boots against you some time, including myself. Let me know if your ever up towards the Rock Hill area on a Thursday night. Would love to see what level you're really on!

No tengas miedo.

corner kick
corner kick
I actually told Fenomeno to come out and play with a group i normally play with..his little brother plays with us a lot and very good...but Fenomeno had hurt his ankle and isn't fit to play right now...i do know that his brother is very skilled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"you preach about players from a continent you do not even belong to. So why would'nt someone else be able to do the same."futbolsoccer"

So SouthAmerica is another continent? Oh my god dude, go back to first grade, really!

"cap'n walt" you go to Ben Lipen (really really small school), plis... i though you were cool... what are you doing saturday night? I'll bring you to a practice (let me know) let see if you can play some of the big boys around here.

REALLY I LEARNED THAT THE SOUTH AND THE NORTH WERE REGIONS OF OUR CONTINENTS SINCE I WAS IN KINDERGARDEN.

YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND THE FIRST DAY THE TEACHER TELLS YOU;

"THIS IS AMERICA, WE WERE DISCOVERED BY CRISTOBAL COLON, AND CONQUERED BY SPANIARDS. BRAZIL WAS CONQUERED BY PORGUESES AND THE BRITISH CONQUERED MOST OF NORTH AMERICA."

Dude actually I though you were smart...

"Southamerica is another continent" I wonder what you Kindergarden teacher would think about you saying that.

Really dude, hit up some books man. Read some, and better luck next time.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Maybe you need to change your moniker... as Fenomeno does not seem to fit you

The Continents
A continent is defined as a large unbroken land mass completely surrounded by water, although in some cases continents are (or were in part) connected by land bridges. The seven continents are North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Antarctica. The island groups in the Pacific are often called Oceania but this name does not imply that scientists consider them the remains of a continent.

Political considerations have often overridden geographical facts when it came to naming continents. Geographically, Europe, including the British Isles, is a large western peninsula of the continent of Asia; and many geographers, when referring to Europe and Asia, speak of the Eurasian continent. But traditionally, Europe is counted as a separate continent, with the Ural and the Caucasus mountains forming the line of demarcation between Europe and Asia. To the south of Europe, Asia has an odd-shaped peninsula jutting westward, which has a large number of political subdivisions. The northern section is taken up by Turkey; to the south of Turkey there are Syria, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and a number of smaller Arab countries. All these are part of Asia. Traditionally, the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean is also considered to be part of Asia. The Caribbean islands, Central America, and Greenland are considered part of North America.

click here for info please web page or click here for Enyclopaedia Britannica

Only proves you do not know what you are talking about

DUDE!!!! [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fenomeno... you might want to consider going to a different school since you really don't know what you are talking about! I'm sure glad my children will never go to the schools you have attended. Oh, you probably were absent that day . Evidently you were studying your soccer videos!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously, Kyle is out of town or having too much laughing at your lack of brain activity. Hopefully, his laughter shall end and he shall continue in daily activities such as removing you from the forums.

South America is a continent...I figured your father, the lawyer, would have taught you that.

It would probably be best if my fellow posters and I boycotted you from conversations. And just so you don't get confused:

boycott-(v.) to ignore an individual whose posts denounce the intelligence of other El Salvadorians.

corner kick
corner kick
Fenomeno, i'll play with yall, i suck...i know that, but, its not me that is hear to prove anything...i know i can't "hang with the big boys" but yeah i just want to see if you can...since you talk you not only hang with them, but surpass them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha I just play the game man, have fun and win most of the time. You want to impress me? Do a bike or a rainbow in the game!

All Hispanics countries are considered "sisters republics." Our mother nation is Spain. Our ancestors conquered from California to the Patagonia. They lost some of their terrytory after the war in Texas, and they also sold Florida.

Anybody who is born in the New World is considerated an American... since the early colony, we always had problems because of separation of all the differents races... The Nobelity from Europe took the lead of every single country... There are Europeans communities all over the place.

America is unique because of all languages and all the mixes we have. We have convined people from all kinds of races and civilization. Of course the most powerfull people came to North America and to Argentina, some of them to Chile. Want to talk about some history?

Hahaha tell me about not being an American... with an Spaniard, Italian and Native background (some people would call us, REAL AMERICANS), I spent a few years of my life in a French Academy in El Salvador... Played soccer at a national level and having a few coaches from Northern Europe!

You know what really makes us Americans? Our style, our uniquenes, we always proved Europeans wrong in everything we do...

We had Jorge "El Magico" Gonzalez in El Salvador, he was called the "Magic" in Spain, you knew they called him "Americano?" You don't have to be from North America to be called an American dude...

As I said before, you want to find out who plays the best soccer in this world, you do not have to watch European soccer, just go down the South... go to that "continent" called South America... you'll find out what I'm saying. Or maybe in our "own continent" we HAVE THE FATHER OF THE BIKE KICK, HUGO SANCHEZ.

Yeah my Dad is a lawyer, his grandfather found an entired town in El Salvador, they used to own an Hacienda, and a lot of his family has big influences in the governenmt in the church... WANT TO PLAY SMART WITH ME?

Ok dude, just chill and learn some.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Feno, you're just incredible. You don't even attempt to answer any questions or prove people wrong in the points that they make, rather, you just attempt to tell everyone how you are better then them.

You're an idiot! South America is a completely separate continent from North America. How the hell could you pass High School without knowing this? Please challenge me to a game, I would LOVE to tear you apart on the field. It would be my ultimate pleasure after the number of times you have ripped Europeans. Being a European, I would gladly make you look foolish.

The thing I love most about your posts, however, is how much you contradict yourself. You start off saying that your mother nation is Spain, and usually you are faithful to your mother and are taught by your mother. However, at the end of your post, you say, and I quote, "we always proved Europeans wrong in everything we do." Doesn't seem like if you really considered Spain your mother nation you would always be proving her wrong, does it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is taking way too long...

Forget this, I ban MYSELF from this.

-gamecockrich10

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard