Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so your south american, central american, el salvadorian, aggentian, spanish, italian, and stupid all at the same time!

Now that is impressive!

L
throw in
throw in
L
Fenomeno, you said that Real Madrid and Barcelona are the top clubs in Europe and among the best in the world. EXPLAIN to us why neither of these "top clubs in Europe" didn't even make it to the quarterfinals of the Champions League. Further, also EXPLAIN how two English clubs made it to the semifinals and Liverpool won the Champions League.

Fenomeno, don't try to pull a "watch a La Garrincha or Jorge whatever video and they'll show you futbol". EXPLAIN why the Champions League turned out the way it did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can i get an amen from the soccer congregation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN..AMEN..AMEN

All talk and no play makes fenomeno a very dull boy! 10 year olds have more common knowledge than this great soccer master.

corner kick
corner kick
and the people say....

AMEN!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know I always like to be nice to everybody just because there is not point of hating people. Well I like some respect and if you don't respect me, or my comments, certainly you're not going to get anything nice back!

When I say something, is because I know, if I don't know, I just listen to what people have to say.

I've been around... I even have a Coach License type D that I got in here, in the United States.

I love good soccer man, "Fantasy Soccer," I love South American soccer, sorry if that hurts your feelings. I told you, I grew up watching the "magic" of Jorge Gonzalez.

"Give respect for respect to" 50 Cent

I beat Irmo, my brother did, South Aiken is the State Champ, but you know what?

IRMO IS THE BEST IN THE STATE.

Just because I didn't go to Irmo, or because I played some real "battles" againts them or because they're too cocky, that does not mean I'm not going to recognize they have the BEST SOCCER PROGRAM IN THE STATE, WITH THE BEST COACH.

I mean, you know they have won the state so many times, they have pride and they play some good futbol. That other black dude from South Aiken, he is got some "Southamerican" moves, he is very impresive. I was impresed in the state final the way he played, his name is Jamal or something and he is very young too.

What I mean is that if I say Madrid is the best, is because they are, 9 Champions Leagues speak for itself. If I said South Americans play the best soccer in the planet is because they do.

Alrigh man, just stop the hating thing and talk about some soccer.

Take it easy.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
LOL, you make no sense man, you're not nice to anybody, thats the point everyone is trying to make! Just stop, please, for your own sake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fenomeno.... I guess if you say so ..it is so!
The way you tear people apart... I mean they should have never given you a coaching license. I think you try too hard to impress. If you are an adult and coach I hope you are not in this state!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any word on the coach?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I can't find anything other than supposedly the kidnappers contacted Cruz Azul Management back on the 27th.
Interestingly the Cruz Azul website has nothing on the situation.
Apparently the Mexican police believe it is the work of a known group of kidnappers as their current behavior and contacts suggests.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard