Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stupid mexican maffia.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
a history lession is seriously due. spain came over and claimed the land of florida. britain claimed the east coast and the french claimed almost all of the midwest. spain had one land claim and to call them true americans is really ignorant. Jamal gethers is has already signed a contract to go to play in europe after he finishes his college career. his moves do not originate from south america and saying so just proves everyone right.....you talk big but walk small. actually brush up on your english, history, and tons of soccer before you reply again to the post. and hopefully the moderator of this post will pick up on our pleas to ban fenemeno. i move to ban him. second motion is needed to vote so someone do it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh my god dude, english? i'll give you that but latinamerica history? are you serious, you know more history of latinamerican that a latino? futbol? i can guarantee you that most of the moves comes from Latin America, just for a fact that little "snake" that ronaldinho does was inveted by Jorge Gonzales... the bike kick was in Chile and so and so... "fantasy" soccer is created in the street of latin america man, sorry, better luck next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fenomeno, where did you come from? you haven't been on here in about a month!

I personally would like to keep fenomeno on the forums.
My reasoning:
1. If I am having a bad day and feeling down, i get on here, read an idiotic reply from fenomeno, and suddenly my day is better.
2. It is hilarious to see how off-topic he can get. You could say soccer or futbol is an awesome sport, and fenomeno can make up a theory to relate that post to something about race, and how everyone is trying to get rid of hispanics in america.
3. It is also hilarious how he contradicts himself. He'll say something, someone will call him out on it, and he will say something totally different on his own statement.

For these reasons, i vote to keep fenomeno, but i wouldn't be too sad to see him go!

keep up the good posts fenomeno!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahaha be honest you're learning some futbol, be man enough to admit it!

L
throw in
throw in
L
quote:
Originally posted by Liverpool:
Fenomeno, you said that Real Madrid and Barcelona are the top clubs in Europe and among the best in the world. EXPLAIN to us why neither of these "top clubs in Europe" didn't even make it to the quarterfinals of the Champions League. Further, also EXPLAIN how two English clubs made it to the semifinals and Liverpool won the Champions League.

Fenomeno, don't try to pull a "watch a La Garrincha or Jorge whatever video and they'll show you futbol". EXPLAIN why the Champions League turned out the way it did.

I am quoting myself because my question for Fenomeno was not answered by him.

Fenomeno, read the quote and answer back.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
seriously you named two moves ok. two. don't claim the whole majority of moves because you named just two. of the moves most often used, croy, scissors,etc..., whitemen did it. but take what i just said as me being racist seeing who you manipulate people words to make them out like that.

corner kick
corner kick
I did the ronaldinho snake the other day.

...I'm awesome!...

corner kick
corner kick
Oh no fenomeno! I just said a racist comment didn't I?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the firs dude, want to know why Real Madrid is so big... why don't you find out! www.realmadrid.com

Ronaldinho: Fifa player of the year.
Eto: African Player of the year.
Messy: MVP of the the u20 world champ.

You know Cheelsea got lucky last year! You know it!

Moves? That will be a good homework for you, who's got the hottest moves?

"My Hero was always Enzo Franchescoli, the Prince of soccer." Zinedine Zidane.

How ironic that the most skillfull European player ever has a Southamerican as a hero!

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard