Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
If you have a checking account with 2 billion dollars in it, there is nothing "magical" about writing a check for 26 million dollars!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
true, very true.

MP Offline
goal kick
goal kick
I agree. "Working his magic" was fitting because Lyon were reluctant to let go of Essien. Do you guys think Abramovich's millions are good for the game? There is alot of debate about that now. Mourinho himself has said that having that much money (He now has spent around 126 million pounds since arriving) can be a burden. The millions certainly have brought many quality players to the Premiership, aside from the many that are already there.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Well, Chelsea ended 10 years of frustration by edging Arsenal 1-0 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday ... The Blues, who had not defeated the Gunners since 1995 in Premiership play -- a span of 20 matches, got a "lucky" goal from Didier Drogba's knee in the 72' minute and goalkeeper Peter Cech and the Chelsea defense limited Arsenal all afternoon ... Oh well, next week it's a home match vs. Highbury on Wednesday and a trip to the northeast on Saturday for a visit to Middlesbrough ... Two must wins for Arsenal!

-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was a very well played game, congrats to chelsea.

World Cup
World Cup
Did you see it, scskeeper?

world cup
world cup
scskeeper,

Did you see the match? Defensive struggle and the goal was quite lucky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my theory:

scskeeper is just saying stuff to get his post count up. ive noticed his posts lately and that is the only logical conclusion that i can come up with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'd have to agree with fan of soccer, scskeeper has a lot of 2-5 word responses. pretty good theory i'd have to say

MP Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Michael Owen is set to join Newcastle after a 17 million pound offer to Real Madrid. Chairman Freddy Sheppard said "Bringing Michael to the club will rank alongside the signing of Alan Shearer as my proudest moment at Newcastle United." Real Madrid issued a statement saying they were "very sorry" to see Michael go, despite the fact that he wasn't even on the bench for their first match.
Yet another world-class player comes to the Premiership.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard