Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by aleksandrus11:
Right, but this is not the recruiting that I am talking about. What I have heard, is that BE will offer students full paid tuition in return for the services on the varsity soccer team. Quality players come, because they are drawn by the more prestigous private school education. Thus strenghthening Bishop England's soccer program.
Also, because they play other 2A public schools who cannot draw good players in, but must play with what they have, do better it state play.
So, ladies and gentleman, does this not give an unfair advantage to the Bishop England soccer program?

If I am totally wrong in my assumptions, and just made myself look like a total idiot in writing this post, then please educate me with the proper facts.

See.. the thing is.. You offer no FACT yourself. You say, "What I've heard" ..I've heard much crazier things..and I don't believe them. So..we need not PROVE anything to YOU.. you have already proven yourself an idiot.

coach
coach
LE Dudeman,
I am sure you are a Republican, but can't we all just get along? You don't have to use the Rush Limbaugh tactic to make your points. And, you are starting to sound like your buddy, Shearer. Please be more considerate of all posters in this forum. One day Alek may decide to vie for your precious PLC.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by 2004striker:
LE Dudeman,
I am sure you are a Republican, but can't we all just get along? You don't have to use the Rush Limbaugh tactic to make your points. And, you are starting to sound like your buddy, Shearer. Please be more considerate of all posters in this forum. One day Alek may decide to vie for your precious PLC.

Republican..not so much.. though you're probably semi-right.. as a kid.. car rides with my dad always meant Limbaugh or Laura Schlesinger. You've just become a softy ever since Heise shook his finger at you last year. [Big Grin]

coach
coach
Its the Heise mystique.....you know you can be cancelled out of here with just one mouse clic of that finger. I think calling a fellow poster an Idiot calls for some official admonishment from the powers that be.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Come on now Stoke..you've been in the game long enough to know that I AM the powers that be..

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
LED --

Zyprexa 10mg once a day. Clearer thinking in a week or so. Watch out for the carbohydrate craving or you'll lose that surfer's form...

lpaf

J
world cup
world cup
J
You may have a PhD in Doctoring.. but I have a PhD in Awesome..

..let's do the math.

Awesome > Doctors = I rule this joint.

Simple enough..

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
You can't argue with mathematics.

lpaf

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard