Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
See Feno, thats just it. You "played" with Corey Lugger and that makes you D1 also. I guess that logic does not make sense. Corey might be doing well and I wish him the best, but he is at App St., which is definitely not a high level D1. St Thomas seems to be very quality with their 1-6 record. If you were better than MLS, every major college program would be knocking on your door. USC, CU, CofC, CC, WU, FU, etc. would not be allowing you to leave the state without a fight. How about All-State and North South, did you make any of those. Face it man, you were an average high school player at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Plus soccer at Miami should be waaaay more competetive because of the Latino Community over there!"

Somebody out there may correct me if im worng, but i think in the boys u-15 bracket at the ATL Cup, Southern soccer and Team Boca (both out of miami?) DID NOT make it out of there group. The two teams that did were SC teams.

Now i understand that this is just one age group, one tournament etc... and that those two teams probably have Latino players playing but SC soccer is growing and it is here those Latino players are learning there trade.

Anythign to add to this guys?

goal
goal
I have something to add........HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO, Now that rant was worth reading! Funny as you know what and 202677, that comeback is priceless, exactly what I was thinking when I read that mess!

Feminin, like LOwer said if you were that good SC teams would be asking you to come play not "waiting" for you to come tryout. Just becuase Miami has a Latino "flair" to it does not make them good in soccer.(now that is racist) I would advise going as far away as possible, maybe back to you r home country, what no good colleges or universities to play at there? You have no credibility here, you are NOT that good, and your English is as bad as your reasoning. But if you want to fire back feel free, becuase your last post brought me alot of enjoyment(at your expense no less).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno,
I know that you think that you are being persecuted but you are not. People all over this message board are laughing at you. Do yourself a favor and stop. I don't know what type of player you are now, and your repetoire of moves are impressive, but you were an average player at Dutch Fork at best. You were not recruited out of high school, you had no honors such as All- Region, All-State, or North-South as Lower pointed out. The old "I have 13 titles in my country" does not wash here. You are not given instant credibility because you come from a country with a soccer tradition.

Hey man, I hope that you take soccer as far as you can if it is your passion, but getting on here and bragging is going to alienate everyone on this board.You seem to think that everyone on here is a hick from South Carolina that has no idea of how the game works. Believe me when I tell you this that you are making a fool of yourself. Everyone here knows that St. Thomas is not very good, but if that is where you want to go, go and have fun and enjoy the game, but don't try to tell this board you are something you are not. The game is an evolution and you may end up in the MLS or anywhere else for that matter, but coming out of high school you were not D1 material. College coaches may make mistakes with marginal players but not with the slam dunks you proclaim to be.

You need to let this go dude for your own good. You are out of your league.

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
AH2K3

"Feminin, your a loser and you suck! If you were so good you would play at a better institution. Whats wrong scared to go for it, or deep down you realize that your mouth is bigger than your play. Personnally I think it's both. But you better hurry and get on with the Bobcats before you lose all your eligibility."

Let me tell you something you little crap!

If I go to play somewhere else would be because of scholarships! Plus soccer at Miami should be waaaay more competetive because of the Latino Community over there! As a matter of fact, the Coach at St Thomas was telling me how 2 kids from his team are going to MLS and one of them to Germany!

I'M NOT SCARE OF SOUTH AMERICANS, WHY WOULD I BE SCARE OF COLLEGE KIDS?

YEAH IF I DECIDE NOT TO GO AND STAY IN COLUMBIA, I WILL BE TRYING OUT FOR USC, I'VE NEVER BEEN REJECTED FROM ANY SOCCER TEAM EVER!!! I GREW UP IN CD AGUILA A TEAM WITH 13 NATIONAL TITLES!

I DID PLAY TWO YEARS WITH COREY LUGGER, AN ALL AMERICAN WHO HAPPENS TO BE DOING AWESOME IN D1, I KNOW I CAN PLAY WITH KIDS AT THAT LEVEL, AS I SAID BEFORE "IF YOU ARE GOOD, YOU'RE GOOD."

Miami is just more "Latino Environment," not that I have something againts SC, but I'll love to live in a place like Miami, next to South Beach!!!!

I don't know why I ever bother to answer you... anyways I'M THE MEAN ONE AND THE CONTROVERSIAL? I'M THE ONE WHO BRINGS TROUBLE!

" I'm scare of a real -athlete- breaking my legs but I'm not scare of doing: sombreritos, tunelitos, taquitos, tijeretas, chilenas, pifias, regates, recortes, quiebres de cintura, palomitas, culebritas, gambetas, bycicletas, cuastemillas, escorpiones, tunquitos... haha and all those moves that make FUTBOL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPORT IN THE WORLD!"

Yep, the futbol enciclopedia is waaaay too big for the soccer dictionary!

i'm hungover and this made my head hurt even worse

please ban him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fenomeno,

Ok, I'm going to ignore most of your post, but WHO THE HELL IS CD AGUILA????????? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Feno,

Let me put it to you this way. There is no way anyone from St. Thomas is going to the MLS. That's what the coaches use to try and incite you to go there, but they are just completely making things up. Also, just because you played with Corey Lugger, that does not mean you're a great play. I am sure there are people that once played with Beckham or Freddy or Ronaldo that are absolutely terrible, but they just happened to live in the same little town that they lived in when they were younger and played on the same team. Still though, you're an absolute pleasure to read because your posts are so pointless, ambiguous, and full of rambling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH2K3,

Back in our home countries not many Universities concentrate on Soccer, because many of the kids that are/should be going to college they are already playing pro at a certain level.

Just like the U-17 Mexican National Team, they are in 11th or 12th grade, and they are concentrated on beatting the living **** out of Hollan and Brazil to become World Champions!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ManUFan,

I'm sorry, but I can see that you r trying to talk about great players (i.e. Ronaldo,*and even Beckam*) but I don't why you should put Freddy Adu in there, What has he done besides being overrated?????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will give you my opinion.

"Feno, I know that you think that you are being persecuted but you are not. People all over this message board are laughing at you. Do yourself a favor and stop. I don't know what type of player you are now, and your repetoire of moves are impressive, but you were an average player at Dutch Fork at best. You were not recruited out of high school, you had no honors such as All- Region, All-State, or North-South as Lower pointed out. The old "I have 13 titles in my country" does not wash here. You are not given instant credibility because you come from a country with a soccer tradition."

"An average HS soccer player?"

You're wrong all the way... I would love to clear that one up for you but I don't know if is worth it... I said before "I come from a different soccer culture."

A D1 quality soccer(USA) player is "fast, strong, kick and pass the ball."

A D1 Latino soccer player "can do moves, can bent it, is creative, is a leader, is smart, knows the game, have style." At some point we think we're too good to try hard, we try only if we have to, we don't like playing the physical game, we think is stupid, we see soccer as an art and not as an sport!

Back in my high school days I didn't play againts Airport, RNE, LR, BC, and some other schools because it wasn't worth it, beating a team like 10-0 is not what we enjoy... injured most of the time I try to play the big games againts Aiken, Irmo, SV, Sumter, RV, and Wando... DON'T TELL ME I WAS AN AVERAGE PLAYER! ASK LUGGER, HE KNOWS THAT, I DIDN'T PLAY PREMIERE IN CLUB BECAUSE IS WAAAAY TOO MUCH MONEY, SEE WHERE I CAN FROM IF YOU'RE GOOD, YOU PLAY FOR FREE! We did had offers straigh out of high school but we scored too low in the SAT.

Clear examples... Maradona, Valderrama, Etcheverry, Franchescoli, D'Alessandro, Riqueleme, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Batistuta, Aimar... you almost never see them running or trying hard in the game because they don't have to, as soon as they get the ball, they do what all those fast and strong athletes can't, soccer in the USA is different from "Southamerican" futbol!

We like "quality not quantity," anyways I told you before, we watch soccer from different views, that's the beauty of the game.

Yes we (my brother and I) had to learn the American way of playing ball, "running fast, and shot with both legs," that makes us different from the rest.

Fantasy "latino" combined with a well fundamented "soccer" player...

I really don't know why I came out with all that, I told you before "we are all about fantasy" I don't enjoy watching those pigs doing hard tackles and "running fast" (Gravenson, Patrick Viera, Roy Keane).

The best soccer is played by the Latino man, Jorge Gonzales and Hugo Sanchez has been compared with Maradona and Pele so that make us to believe we own the game.

You guys have Jordan, Shaq O'Neil (whatever you spell that name) and Coby Bryan, so you guys own basketball, but we own soccer!

Not more, I'm done.

Keep laughing because while I'm playing with the big boys around Columbia, you're just posting and watching Henry and Liverpol...

Peace.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard