Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
FootballerTR,

I was just trying to make things a little more relative as Feno mentioned that he played with Corey Lugger, Freddy is of similar age to some of the posters on this board, and in my case, I have played against him. Just trying to prove that just because you have played with a good player, doesn't mean you're a good player yourself. And although I agree that Freddy is overrated, or rather, he is talked about as if he is 16 when he is certainly not, he is definitely a very good player with a lot of talent.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
And by the way Feno, I play with far better players where I am then you do in and around Columbia. Simple as that. I admire Henry and Liverpool, and if you truly "loved" football, you would too. The truth is, while European and South American styles are different, they are both beautiful and effective in their own unique ways. The thing that angers people most, however, Feno, is that you claim to be South American and that you play the best style of soccer. As a European even I know that you are not from South America, you are from Central America, which, if it has to be classified, is actually part of NORTH America, which includes, oh my goodness, the USA and MLS.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Are you kidding me? So your friend Corey as you claim is only big, fast, strong who can kick the ball. That was your definition of the American D1 prospect. there are alot of D1 soccer players in America that are 100x better than you that would take exception to that ignorant statement. Believe me, when prepaing to play against DF, you were not the focal point. Also, i know every big club in Columbia has scholarships available. the same with GFC and Giles back then. If you were a "PREMIER" player then you would have had a club allow you to play.

I know of plenty of latin american kids who work their butts off and have all the flair that you speak of. you just think you are above US Soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno,

You still haven't responded to my question, WHO THE HELL IS CD AGUILA??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno,

Well I assume you have completed your objective here. You seemed to have highly infuriated a number of posters.

All you seem to do is repeat the same old "jargon" and put a different spin on it. I have tried to address your points with knowledge of Associaiton Football(to give its true name Feno) but you seem incapable of having a fair and balanced discussion. You drop the same Latino names, talk about how great Madrid is and continue to Rubbish non latino players and continents.

The great thing about the game of Association Football is that fans of it, truly appreciate all styles and can sit and talk for hours about great players all around the world. It is a shame Feno that you cant do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Certainly when I came here I was trying to talk about soccer... make a few points but I was insulted and attacked, you have to respect others opinions and views, specially when they're based in facts!

www.cdaguila.com.sv find out buddy! We had in our club Cariota Barraza who rejected a big offer from Sao Paolo. Back in the days when players didn't have to go to Europe to commmercialize good futbol! When CD Aguila had Sossimo in their team, Sossimo won a WC with Brazil.

If you want to talk about soccer do it, I don't mind but you have to know what you're talking about. You are mad because Ronaldo won 3 FIFA players of the year, because Maradona's skill was insane, because Madrid have won 9 Champions Leagues, becase Brazil has won 5 WC's, Argentina and Uruguay 4 combined, and you tell me I'm talking about the past?

Lets talk about the past.

FIFA Player of the year = Ronaldinho, Brazil
World Champion = Brazil
Olympic Champion = Argentina
U20 World Champion = Argentina
U17 World Champion = Mexico
Concacaf Champion = USA, that didn't even make it to the State news, it was that big of a deal!

I though American love statistic, and numbers. I though American love stereotypes!

Here is a good stereotype.

"Mexicans" are the best soccer players in the planet! I don't care if that hurts your feelings buddy but is a good stereotype for that minority!

Peace

Att/

Fenomeno

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
CD Aguila = Club Deportivo Aguila or Eagles first division in El Salvador.

Funny thing that Feno won't say.... One would need to know their history a bit. The USA was in 2 world cups (30 and 50) before this club put anyone on the soccer field

I'll quickly translate what follows taken from the CD Aguila website.... Founded in 1926 in the city of San Miguel by a group of youths... to primarily promote BASEBALL and eventually soccer and Basketball...They were not so succesfull in baseball and soccer and eventually dedicated themselves Basketball, in which they were succesfull both nationally and internationally

"El Club Deportivo Águila fue fundado el quince de Febrero de mil novecientos veintiséis en la Ciudad de San Miguel, por un grupo de Jóvenes cuyo primer Presidente fue VICTOR VANEGAS, para promover primeramente el Béisbol, luego el Fútbol y finalmente el Básquetbol. En la práctica del Béisbol y el Fútbol, no tuvieron el éxito deseado y se dedicaron por completo a la práctica del Básquetbol, donde obtuvieron muchos éxitos tanto dentro como fuera del País"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah it was founded by some dudes from Nicaragua, Nicaraguas biggest sport is Beisball... but then El Dr. Miguel Felix Charlaix took over, make it the most prestigious futbol club in El Salvador!

Haha, thanks man but I'm not too good translating things... the thing is that to get into CD Aguila you have to try out with a group from of hundred of kids from all over the country.

If you go to CD Aguila you have opens doors for nationals and you have to think about winning national tittles. My Coach Juan Ramon Paredes Coached the National team in this past clasification, right now soccer is waaay down the hill and everybody is mad because we used to be among the best.... Jorge Gonzalez, Jaime Rodriguez and a few other players that went to Europe were a clear example of one of the best techniques of futbol, compared with players such as Maradona, Pele, Franchescoli, Platini...

Haha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno.... just let the talented talk.... then why are you? As I said before great players don't have to blow their own horn. Their actions speak louder than any words.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again Feno,

Im not disputing the class of player or caliber of teams that you mention. I just put others in that class. You do not. Fairly smiple i know, but when i read your rhetoric over and over, it takes something away from your 'argument' because no one is arguing that whom you mention are not class. You in fact through, your constant inability to recognize other talent actually do a injustice to all the other fine Latino football minds out there that i have conversed with about all types of teams and players.

You do not frustrate me, i respect your opinion. But i certainly dont think you represent the majority of knowledgable (associaiton football wise) Hispanic people out there. In fact i dont think you represent latino's well becasue of your short sightedness and inability to accept others views.

Like i have said before Many Latino people appreciate Henrys skills as well as Ronaldo's. Schevchenko as well as Tevez. And Lampard as well as Riquelme.

Your only showing your true Association Football knowledge (very limited) if you cannot see these great players fall into one category.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard