A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
feno,
can i get your autograph?
i can't believe how good you were when you were ages 13-17 in el salvador and dutch fork high school! I need to get that autograph before you become rich and famous down at St. Thomas!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about? You can spout off a thousand names but that will never make you a better player.I have seen you play in the big games and let me assure you you were an average to above average high school player.

It is obvious that you have tried to rationalize your mediocrity in the US by blaming the style of soccer that is played over here.But hey man, whatever gets you to sleep at night. Every time you get on this board your lunacy is documented. Thanks for the cheap laughs pal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha i'm sure you've seen me play. In fact a lot of people have, there is nothing wrong with having some confidence, the best players in the world know they are the best because they know what they got!

Ask Henry if he is better than Ronaldo... Henry will say he doesn't know but in fact he knows, he is not.

Ask Ronaldo if he is better than Henry, he will laugh and he will tell you he doesn't know, but in the inside he knows he is the best...

He shout down Eto when Eto was talking crap about Barcelon beating Madrid, he said "Eto is still too young and he hasn't won anything yet."

Big men take big Challenges. Take me to Madrid I will get the ball and show my stuff to Robinho, not I'm not going to sit outhere laughing on his game, make fun of him, or tell him that his game suck, I'm not going to break his legs also.

I told you, I knew my opinion was going to be different, I knew a lot of people wasn't going to like it, but I took the challenge because I felt like is necessary, soccer in the USA will grow just like everywhere in the world, nobody can't stop it, is the global game.

Well if soccer is going to stay here, you have know who is the best, what makes Argentina, Brazil or Latin America that good, you need to look up and see what's in there, why is so popular, how you will play them.

Critiques on the games always hurt, any critique has a purpose, if somebody tells you what you're doing wrong is because you're doing it wrong, is part of evolution, is part of growing up, soccer is still a young sport around here.

After reading all my "controversial, pointless, mean, or racist" comments, whetever you want to call it, you will be ready to have a good soccer conversation with anybody around the world, I can garantee that... I love it when it comes to facts, smart conversation, with a lot of information... Jose is a good example of it, even though he gets mad because he is learning futbol, a new field of knowledge for him, he is taking it like a man.

I hate when you take it personal and start asking who I am or where I come from... I'm not scare of telling people what I've got! I've play with Brasilians and Argentinas, WITH PROS! I have play all around Columbia, and all around this "continent" called North America. I'm going to play somewhere in College, I had some phone calls already and some mails including one division 1 school.

If you insult me believe me I will insult you back, if you don't like me, well I don't like you either, I don'lt have to like you or be nice to people that is mean to me.

Peace out.

World Cup
World Cup
Fenomeno, enough is enough! ... This thread is getting closed due to your persistence on ruffling the other posters feathers time after time ... I have received so many e-mails this week asking me to ban you from this forum, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt -- you've ruined that possibility.

For the record, I saw you and your brother play for Dutch Fork and you two were good high school players (though I think your brother was better than you) ... Enjoy the adult league wherever you decide to live!

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard