Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Behave yourself Fenomeno. Your punching way above your weight.

World Cup
World Cup
Fenomeno -

I don't mind you posting and rambling on about soccer on this Message Board, but I do have a problem with the poor use of English demonstrated in your posts.
quote:
"giving up?" I'm not worry about writing good english man, sorry, i'm more worry about winning on the soccer field...

I just don't see the point of arguin with people like you, really, that's life though, some people was born to create and some others to stay on their way trying to ruin everything.

Good advices,

If you dont like the comments, don't read it, if you want to read stuff that makes sense, read the newspapers: you knew that professional people write on those things?

Though this is an informal place for discussion, a lot of the stuff you write is really hard to read because it has no sentence structure and poor punctuation. Plus, your use of nouns, verbs, and adjectives really don't go together.

Again, thanks for your interest and enthusiasm concerning soccer, but you might want to apply some of that energy towards the English language!

J
Brace
Brace
J
Ouch! Kyle, you teach don't you?

World Cup
World Cup
No.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
got it coach, thanks.

C
goal
goal
C
Feno,

You might be a little too sensiitive about your rusty english skills, trust me on this since I married a very smart and beautiful asia woman. I really don't think Jose was picking on your english skills but on your facts, unless he edited his post and took that part out. In that case ignore me like most people.

Later

world cup
world cup
Ramble on Feno......do the best you can with English.

You are still light years ahead of most of this country's youth. I've seen my kids "IM" and it's not pretty. I don't think spelling and punctuation count anymore. Compared to these kids Feno, you are Lord Byron (ask lpaf).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all thanks to those that gave me some support.

Second of all, I though about never coming back, but since Coach Heise never said anything, I though my messages were not that bad, as some poeple think.

Third I'm not sensitive, I'm not stupid either, I think is very obvious when somebody comes up with a quote that says www.rongenglish.com, I think that's stupid and disrespectful.

Not I'm not black, so I'm not a victim, BUT I DO HAVE PRIDE, I DON'T NEED THIS CRAP!

My dad is not just a College profesor(a Lawyer) but also a soccer Coach. One of my uncles played Pro Soccer back in my country.

My brother and I grew up winning state championships, we are not scared of showing anyboyd WHO WE ARE, we played for one of the most prestigious clubs in Central America, www.cdaguila.com.sv our club has won 13 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, AND EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS FOR THEM IS EXPECTED TO BE A WINNER!

So the big question is, and this if for Coach Heise, he owns this website, he is a Coach, a profesional and the one that has the right to stop me from posting.

Coach do you want me to stop posting?

Really I'm not a victim, I don't care about writing a perfect english, and I don't need to be here either...

Again I'm not mad, I feel insulted that is different, I'm not one of those Mexicans that you can pick on anytime you want to... I DO HAVE PRIDE, AND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME!

Is your word Coach, yes I was offended, and I do expect an apology.

Att/

Feno

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno,

Why you brought me into your ramblings is beyond me.....BUT I am in now so lets clear some things up....

1. Coach Kevin Heise DOES NOT own this website! His twin brother KYLE runs the website for the South Carolina High School Soccer Coaches Association(SCHSSCA).

2. Who cares what Rameiaz or Quetiriez did in the 70's? I don't care how many beers George Best drank before his matches.

3. Who cares if MLS is slow. Who cares if "latin" style soccer is more beautiful than European soccer. WHO CARES.

4. FINALLY WHO CARES where you played what your daddy does or any other bland fact about your life.

Here is my advice to you.....start your own website call it www.fenoisawesomejustaskhim.com and have glass of shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle,

Maybe if you stop worrying about speaking "perfect" English, maybe you could learn more about the Beautiful game so that you could argue with us about World Football, and not just Arsenal, Europe and MLS. You need some soccer Lit.

P.S.- you know were to find me, $10 per class(not on Sundays, I have to watch some games)

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard