Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so we can talk about Chivas or some other S A team that I could care less about? The Beautiful game my arse......diving and flare is not beautiful to me.......tricks and cheats and Drug Lords do not excite me. So enjoy your DISH and shut up!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My My, you are a touchy soul huh?

"I think is very obvious when somebody comes up with a quote that says www.rongenglish.com, I think that's stupid and disrespectful."

Its reallt NOT that obvious though is it?

See its when you print stuff like this that people get agitated. If you had bothered to look at the website at the bottom of my posts, you would have seen for one, it ronglish.com, and two it is a humerous look at an english soccer commentators style of commentating and some of the funny phrases he has come up with.

so whos being stupid and disrespectful now buddy?

now relax and have some fish and chips (i thought about writing some other food, but didnt want to be racist, so i put down a food i hope you could not possibly be offended by).

C
goal
goal
C
Feno,

Again. What can I say, but ditto to my own post? I enjoyed reading your topic post. I thought it was fun and very good for a topic post, but your replies where way off topic and completely defensive. No one here is out to get you and most of us do not know who you are or care to know who you are. Most come here to read the topics and replies we start and a few will reply and enjoy the banter. Relax, take a deep breath and enjoy life. It's shorter than you realize.

Later

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
First of all thanks to those that gave me some support.

Second of all, I though about never coming back, but since Coach Heise never said anything, I though my messages were not that bad, as some poeple think.

Third I'm not sensitive, I'm not stupid either, I think is very obvious when somebody comes up with a quote that says www.rongenglish.com, I think that's stupid and disrespectful.

Not I'm not black, so I'm not a victim, BUT I DO HAVE PRIDE, I DON'T NEED THIS CRAP!

My dad is not just a College profesor(a Lawyer) but also a soccer Coach. One of my uncles played Pro Soccer back in my country.

My brother and I grew up winning state championships, we are not scared of showing anyboyd WHO WE ARE, we played for one of the most prestigious clubs in Central America, www.cdaguila.com.sv our club has won 13 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, AND EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS FOR THEM IS EXPECTED TO BE A WINNER!

So the big question is, and this if for Coach Heise, he owns this website, he is a Coach, a profesional and the one that has the right to stop me from posting.

Coach do you want me to stop posting?

Really I'm not a victim, I don't care about writing a perfect english, and I don't need to be here either...

Again I'm not mad, I feel insulted that is different, I'm not one of those Mexicans that you can pick on anytime you want to... I DO HAVE PRIDE, AND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME!

Is your word Coach, yes I was offended, and I do expect an apology.

Att/

Feno

I wouldn't apologize to you for anything but letting you register an account.

SHUT UP already

PS: MY DAD IS COOLER THAN YOUR DAD!!!

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Seriously Feno

what do all those facts have to do with soccer ruling the US? Please enlighten me Soccer God. Soccer is doing well in the US because it is catching on with our youth and the National Team is having success. However, it is not catching on because Ronaldo was named the 2002 WC MVP or Maradona scored the "greatest" goal in soccer history.

Was your post about the state of US Soccer or was it trying to boast why latinos are better than everyone else. "Latinos took the game to another level, maradona scored the best goal, ronaldo has been named WPY 3 times, the biggest crowd to watch a game was in Brazil, etc"

Since we want to throw around stats, how did the latin american teams do in WC2002. We know Brazil won it, but who else did anything. Your awesome Mexicans got beat by the US. Paraguay lost to Germany. What happened to Argentina, costa rica, columbia, uruguay, etc. The US finished better than every country you brag about except for Brazil.

You get on here and insult everyone for their beliefs and the teams they pull for, but claim racism and our ignorance when we say anything about a latin american team.

What gives?

World Cup
World Cup
Fenomeno -- I don't know how I got involved in this discussion, because this is my first post, but you should make sure your accusations are directed at the right folks first. "No reply" will be my response to the allegations, but those that know me, know that all of this garbage is way off base. Fenomeno -- sorry you had a bad experience in high school, but I cannot do much about that for you.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
wow, once again fenomeno has found a way to turn a conversation into a battle amongst races. Just look at some of the things he says and my comments to them:

quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:

"Football" is the sport of the strong "American" men..."

Strong american men, right, football seems to be played by many different nationalities other that americans.

"with those fast Africans...."

wow another stereotype that many seem to have of africans.

"BUT LATINOS TOOK IT TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL."

Once again Fenemeno trying to beat his theory that latins have revolutionized soccer to a level no one else can play at into our heads.

?The most prestigious football club is Real Madrid from Madrid, Spain."

Is it just me or does anyone else think he is just saying this because ronaldo is on the team or that they're from SPAIN.

"Maradona's goal againts England is considered the greatest goal of the history of soccer world cups."

Seems like a useless tidbit that Fenemeno wanted to throw in to prove that LATINS are the master-race.

[/QB]

A
Goal
Goal
A
SWANSEA WINGER SEEMS TO HAVE A POINT. FENO'S POSTS DO SEEM TO HAVE A RACIAL OR NATIONALITY THEME TO THEM.
PERHAPS EACH TOPIC HE STARTS IS DONE FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF GENERATING HATE AND CONTROVERSY.IF THIS BE THE CASE, I DON'T LOOK FOR HIM TO BE AROUND LONG.
SHEARER, I LOVED YOUR POST. I DO THINK THOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING TO COUNT THE BEERS GEORGIE PUT AWAY BEFORE BIG MATCHES.IT NEVER SEEMED TO EFFECT HIS PREFORMANCE, ALTHOUGH I KNOW SIR MATT WAS LOSING HAIR DAILY BECAUSE OF IT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, so I always expect "good" critiques from fans, Europeans of coarse they're in America cause they're losers, if they wouldn't they'll stay in Europe, oh well and some other people that just not know what "ethic" means. I mean, you know what kind of people goes into the military, the people that never make it to college... but from a professional? From a soccer coach?

Like Chappelle's once said "Us, black actors have to stay together."

So I was assuming "Us, people that knows about soccer would stay together."

Sorry if you think Arsenal is something, cause I can't remember when was the last time they won a Champions League.... sorry, but Henry is scared of Madrid, people like that would never be someone I would admire, PEOPLE THAT IS SCARED OF BIG CHALLENGES DOES NOT FIT IN MY LIST, PEOPLE LIKE DAVID BECKAM THAT CAN'T NEVER COMPETE AGAINTS A LATINO WOULD NEVER GET MY ATTENTION.

As I said, I'm leaving but not as victim, I'm living because I HAVE PRIDE.

Here are my number biatches! CAN'T TOUCH THIS.

* 2 State Championship CD Aguila u13-u15. Undefeated u15!
* 1 Regional Championship CD Aguila u13.
* 1 State Runner up CD Aguila u14.
* Best Right Back of the League u13.
* All State Player u13.
* Copa Texaco Champion, Panama City, Panama. u14, State Team.
* Alajuela's Cup, Runner up. Alajuela, Costa Rica. CD Aguila u15.
* State Runner up, Middle School, San Miguel, ES.
* Runner up in Teen Indoor Soccer League, San Miguel, ES.
* Runner up D1, Beach Invitational, Cuco, ES. (yep beach soccer is awesome, got beat by some south americans in the final).
* Bruselas record of 15-1, Los Angeles, Cal. U16. Lost the only game in semifinals. 10 goals as an attackin center mid.
* Left Dutch Fork with some confidence with a record of 15-6, 03. Irmo battle involded, injured most of the time.
* Dutch Fork JV assitant in 04, ONLY TWO GAMES LOST IN THE SEASON! My kids are going for THE STATE THIS YEAR, I MAY BE THERE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
*Runner up, Blue Dogs 6v6 Columbia mens league. D2.
* 6v6 Winter Champion, Capitals. Columbia Mens League. D2
* Columbia Indoor Soccer runner up, Columbia FC.
* 6v6 Champions with Majestic, this past summer. D3.
* Eleven aside Champions with CEA Company, Tavarez Latino League, Yesterday.
* About to play for team Rapids, D1 Columbia Mens League.

Alrigh man, I'm done. If those numbers make you laugh a lot, I hope you have some better numbers, if you don't you may want to SHUT UP! Don't even care about playing in College or MLS, SOCCER AIN'T A SPORT WHERE YOU RUN FAST AND PLAY LONG BALLS!

Att/

Ruben Rivas

Goal
Goal
wow

what a freakin idiot

go make me another quesa-dilla Napoleon

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard