Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Feno, great stats man. We should all bow down and beg for mercy.

Have you ever answered a question from anyone on this board? Or is that beyond you and your PRIDE

A
bench
bench
A
what is your number and when are your games so that we might come and see the great feno in action

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"but Henry is scared of Madrid, people like that would never be someone I would admire, PEOPLE THAT IS SCARED OF BIG CHALLENGES DOES NOT FIT IN MY LIST, PEOPLE LIKE DAVID BECKAM THAT CAN'T NEVER COMPETE AGAINTS A LATINO WOULD NEVER GET MY ATTENTION."

Oh lordy where do i start with this. OK ill try:

*Henry is not scared of Madrid, in Fact if you read his latest book, Henry reveals that he had agreed a contract at 18 to join Real Madrid, but the contract was void as his agent was not a liscensed FIFA agent. Therefore if Henry wanted to go to Real as an unproven 18 year old, how could he be scared to go as a seasoned professional, one of the best in his position in the world.

*David Beckham in your opinion is not somebody you admiere because he is afraid of big challenegs. The same David Beckham who won the british people over after being vilified for being sent off in France 98, the same David beckham who left the only club he had ever been at (manchester) to move to a different country and play. The same David Beckham who is Reals most consitent performer, constatnlty producing displays that have won the spanish media over. the same David Beckham that "couldnt compete agaisnt Latinos" But socred the penalty that effectively knocked Argentina out of the 2002 world cup? YOu may need to be careful Feno, as some of your postings agaisnt non latinos are close to being racist.

"Here are my number biatches! CAN'T TOUCH THIS."

Are you serious? How can you expect to have civilized conversation when you write something like that?

As for your Achievements, well Sir Alex will be on the phone to you any minute.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I've never seen so many adults get so worked-up.

corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
Ok, so I always expect "good" critiques from fans, Europeans of coarse they're in America cause they're losers, if they wouldn't they'll stay in Europe, oh well and some other people that just not know what "ethic" means. I mean, you know what kind of people goes into the military, the people that never make it to college...

are you serious?
Now you're opening up another dangerous can.
Just shut-up while you're ahead. Wait! Quit, before you're further behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jose Maurinho, WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
David Beckam in fact is one of Real's most unconsistent player. The only reason he is still at Real is bc -"IF REAL WANTS TO SELL DILDOS, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS PUT HIS NAME ON IT AND THEY WILL SELL OUT"-

In the last two games his avg. time of ball possesion was 5.5 secs. Last season he started 11 games out of the 23 he played(Madrid usually plays 30-some games only in La Liga)
-The Spice Boy- is not a Footballer that plays soccer,
--HE IS A MODEL THAT PLAYS SOCCER.--

world cup
world cup
Feno is right. If anyone saw the Brasil U-17's last night against the Dutch.....how can you argue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FootballerTR- How wrong can you be? Labelling Beckham as a marketing tool is an easy kop out that alot of people have tried and failed to nail him with before.
You can throw all the stats in the world you want, But deep down you know your wrong, and the spanish press know what there talking about. As for not being a footballer. Why would Real and Bareclona be fighting for his signature when he left Manchester. There is no better, more consistent dead ball taker or long range passer in the world. He is not a Robinho, or a Raul i acknowledge, but then if he was then would Real have lost there last three games (with 2 of them being scoreless).

PS- Whast a "DILDO"?

Hurst, i dont think anybody would ever argue Feno is right if he were to say Brasil was the best team in the world. I would have to say most people on here would agree with that. I certainly would. Has anybody ever argued differently?

L
throw in
throw in
L
I have to agree with FootballerTR on this. Becks is a great player, but he is not consistent. He has had a history of missing important PKs:

October 2003 against Turkey in Euro 2004 qualifying, he missed a PK which would have given them the win and a top seed in Euro 2004, instead they were put in a group with France.

In that match with France, leading 1-0, he missed a PK late in the second half that would have given England a 2-0 lead, instead, they lose 2-1 after Zidane's 2 goals in injury time. This eventually set them up to play Portugal in the knock-out round.

As we all know, he missed his PK in the shootout against Portugal that probably would have sent England through to the next round.

Real and Barca were fighting for his signature because he is a good player, but more so because he sells tickets and IS a good marketing tool.

As for the PS question at the end, HOW OLD ARE YOU, cause I'm speechless!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
That's funny! this should be interesting!!!

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard