Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with you Liverpool, Beckham is a good player, and i agree he has missed alot of pks, but foootballerTR was not saying he was a great, or even good player, he was saying something about "DILDOS"!!!

All Good players miss PKs i say fair play to him for continuing to step up and take them. I would have to agree that Beckham is not in the league of Ronaldinho and Henry but i was not arguing that fact. What irks me is people like FootballerTR stating: "David Beckam in fact is one of Real's most unconsistent player" When he is quite clearly not. If i am honest i dont even think Beckham should start for England in a 4-4-2 out right because SWP is a better player, so that should tell you im not that a big beckham fan. Just that he is consitently doing well for Real in what is a very inconsitent team.

As for the PS question, if you are a Liverpool fan as your screename suggests then i was a big football fan during the Crown Paints era, that should tell you how (ballpark) old i am [Wink]

L
throw in
throw in
L
Well said Jose...please forgive me...though I am proud to say I have only seen the Crown Paints jerseys in pictures, they were before my time.

But that's the past, I'm ready for Chelsea coming to Anfield next Wednesday!

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
The funny this is FootballerTR, that you say Beckhams average time of possession is only 5.5 seconds. In a game, the average forward only touches the ball for 28 seconds in the entire game. Now yes, I understand that Beckham plays midfield and not forward, but a statistic like that does nothing to represent how good or bad he is. For example, some of the greatest players in the world, including Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira, probably only have the ball for about 2.0 seconds per possession because they often play one or two touch, yet they are incredibly effective. As for Feno, well, all I have to say is, if you were so good you certainly wouldn't be playing in some men's league around Columbia. Simple as that. No one cares about your past, the truth is, you're obviously not THAT good of a player. TR, ever thought about injuries and international commitments factoring into Beckhams amount of games started/played last year? Thought not.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
IS FootballTR and Feno together???

goal
goal
I think they are two different people, but probably separated at birth. They are definitely speaking another language when it comes to soccer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not so fenomeno, translates into not so phenomenal....most of the CESA girls' teams have as much credentials as you, oh not so great soccer god. Most great players never really brag about themselves. Their play on and off the field speaks for itself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not with feno or anybody, I speak by myself and with my own toughts. I only say what I think, and whay I know about this beautiful game -which is a lot I believe-, I come from a very soccer traditional family, with one of my cousins playing Pro in the Mexican 1st division (Necaxa FC), and his brother coaching in 2nd division.

F
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
F
Well where did this post take a wrong turn? I thought it was about "why soccer will rule the United States?" And in fact most of the pro players in the world from my opinion dont care how much better they are than others! I bet they are glad they got the chance to play pro in the first place!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just feel like I have to answer some.

Ok

I don't brag about my game... if you are good, you're good... confidence is a huge part of winning, every athlete has to have confidence. Every men should have some confidence, so they can do good in life.

I gave you my numbers and some of my background so that way you can understand somem of my opinions.

Saying that "blacks are better in basketball" have nothing to do with being racist, if I said that is because I saw Michael Jordan winning a lot of championships with the Chicago Bulls!

Right now the best soccer player to me is Ronaldo (look at his numbers, watch his dvds), Ronaldinho, Adriano, Tevez, or Mezzy may get there, but they still have a loooong way to go.

The best "footballers" still come from Brazil and Argentina... Pele and Maradona were once... now Ronaldinho, Adriano and Tevez are going for it.

Beckam is a "Barbie" that should've never wear the Madrid jersey. He is got nothing but a good right foot and the cute spice girl. I know he is the "Superman of soccer" for little kids, and he is the "romeo" for little girls but as a "footballer" he is just a decent player, definatelly not a "madrid-type."

You go to Madrid, you better now how to play ball and how to win tittles... bring me some of Becks numbers...

My brother and I always make fun of the "Spice Boy," we are wondering who has sell more magazines in the US, him or Ana Kournikova, or maybe who has won more championships?

Henry? He went to Juventus... how did he do? He does good only in Arsenal? You know France is all Zidane... which happens to play for Madrid.

I believe that if you want to be the best, you better know who is the best... if the United State soccer players do not know who the best is, and where the best soccer comes from, how are they going to beat the best?

Hope this clears some, I do happend to talk a little but I sure can back up my words.

Oh I forgot, and you can hate me for saying this if you want to. Soccer is not a women sport... sorry, I don't like it, I don't enjoy it, I don't think women should practice it, but anyways this is America, where anything can happen!

Peace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no problem with your "game" or your constant racial comments (see your Dave Cahpelle comment in this thread....lol). I dont even have a problem with you not mentioning one player in your best players rant. Although i do beleive Tevez has the talent to be a very good player he has not proved anything yet. Oh and by the way its Messi. I saw every one of his games in the world youth championship this summer. He is a phenomenal player. Again, i dont think anyone will argue with you if say Brasil are the best team in the world. I certainly wont. Argentina have to be feared also in Germany 2006. But so do Holland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, England, Czech Republic. REMEMBER were living in the present here, so please no mention of "how many cups have holland won" or "the Czech Republic are a one off team" Any world football fan would have to give these teams respect in the WC.

As for your Becks comments, I beleive you are showing your true colors. As a much publicised fan of madrid, why would you not support Beckham?

He is not the reason for Madrids fall from grace? How may titles in the last three years? how many European cups (the proper name for the cahmpions league) have they won in the past three years. I have a funny feeling you are jealous that an Englishman is actually bringing something to the real madrid team that very few south Americans could. The last player to bring character and backbone to the Real team was Makelele (please dont put him down) and we have seen what a fixture he has become in the Chelski first team.

Face it pal, your living in the past. Brasil will always be there or there abouts (and are always the second team of all europeans when there home team go out of the world cup). Argentina will produce solid quality now and again, but not much else from South America. If Brasil doesnt Win WC 2006 (which it should) then a European team will.

ok as you like facts:

Real won there first game tongight in 3 games.
3-1
Beckham 2 assists and real players and him celebrating madly (yeah hes just a marketing tool!)
You stated he was " just a decent player, definatelly not a "madrid-type." ooopppps. WRONG.

I bet Becks is really bothered about you and your brother making fun of him. YOur playing in the Columbia leagues, hes playing for real madrid in la liga. Your earining $5.50. Hes earning $150,000 a week. YOur shagging your brother and hes shagging posh spice and many others. Legend.

Henry was at juventus. So what. Viera was at milan. That hasnt seemed to bother Juventus who just signed him. The pro game is all about opinions and what different managers see in different players. I thought the much travelled, awesome FENO, would understand that.

"You know France is all Zidane... which happens to play for Madrid."

I think these players may have something to say about that:
Barthez-Marseille
Thuram-Juventus
Makelele-Chelski
Pires-Arsenal
Henry-Arsenal
Trezeguet-Juventus
Cisse-Liverpool

"I believe that if you want to be the best, you better know who is the best... if the United State soccer players do not know who the best is, and where the best soccer comes from, how are they going to beat the best?"

WHAT??????

I believe Lowerstate4A posed the question "do you ever answer any of the question posed to you in this thread"?

Oh on a final note, the best player ever, was not Pele, Di stefano, or Best. And it was certainly on that cheating drug addict Madonna the material girl. It was Garrincha. The little bird. Be carefull who you talk smack to Feno. See you think you can come on to a SC soccer Message board and talk crap. and nobody will doubt you because you drop some names, make some overtly touchy "nicest way to put it" comments and think your a big man. Well this is Hatchet Harry pal. Now your on a need to know basis.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard