Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha better now.

Ok man, let me tell you that anything I want to find out about the past... I can talk to grandpa, I can call my dad, and I can call my uncle who did played pro when El Salvador soccer was decent... Jorge Gonzalez tape is amazing, you should see it, is better than a "Rocky Movie."

You may be right with Garrincha, some people says he had a lot of skill, some people think "Tostao" was the best Brazilian ever...

Well skills does count, but tittles also. I would think Allen Iverson has more skill than Jordan (better example for Americans) since he is smaller and faster... but Jordan won a lot more tittles than any other basketball player ever...

So Tostao or Garrichan may have been more skillful than Pele or Maradona, but put it this way...

Maradona 3 WC Tittles (including a youth Championship).

Pele 3 WC Tittles (he won the first one when he was 17).

I have the numbers somewhere in my room, Maradona won everything... European Cups, Italian Calccio, Argentinan Primera, FIFA player of the year.... Maradona could take the whole team in his shoulder, he was capable of beating anybody... he was all "fantasy." You should see some videos when he went to Napoli, Napoli came out of nowhere to be one of the most strongest teams in Europe!

Pele was fantasy but he was also a good athlete, he could go in the air, both legs, fast, strong...

Anyways, I haven't seen much of Pele videos, and untill I see it, I would think Maradona was the best... he was just more "fantasy" the kind of dude that not just win tittles, but also the one that make everybody in the stands to get up and clap... Maradona was an artist with the ball, he was amazing...

See, talking to my uncle the other day, he told me that Zidane is not the best player that ever came out of Europe, not even George Best! He says that the best European players ever came from Hungry... one of them was Puskas (Madrid SuperStar) and I forgot the name of the other Klao something...

Anyways, another personal opinion.

My brother and I have been asked to try out for Pro before... we're trying to get a degree first, my dad is a lawyer so he expects us to finish college first...

We just never picture ourselves playing in MLS, the game is not very enjoyable, the fans don't pack stadiums, soccer players do not make that much money around here, they're not really recognized, American soccer have a different opinion of the game that we call "futbol." I mean, is hard for us to get along with an American Coach, even though I tried to do everything they say, is not the same, our style of playing the game is different, we don't run around like crazy playing the physical game... you do that in Latin America and people makes fun of you... soccer is not the game that you go to hit people, or beat the crap out of anybody, only uneskillful people use violence... futbol is a game of talent, skill, where you have to think before you make a move... is a whole different ball-game.

We like to beat you having fun, with style... with some moves, with something pretty for the fans... that's how you pack a 200,000 stadium...

As I said before, anybody can be right, but just try to respect others and try to understand where their opinions come from. Yes I'm a big Madrid fan, and my family too, and everybody think that Beckam should not be in Madrid not becase he is from England, he is just not good enough to be there!

He is not a Di Stafano, Hugo Sanchez, Puskas, Zidane, Suker, Mijatovis, Panucci, Roberto Carlos, Hierro, LaDrup... he just does not belong to those leyends!

Henry? How many FIFA players of the year has he won? See, can't compete with 3 of Ronaldo...

If you have any more questions, let me know, peace.

goal
goal
uh, uh(hand raised) I have a question, Feminin, if you are so good and your old man is making you finish college first, why aren't you playing in college? I mean, there are plenty of crappy schools that need jock washers. Why aren't you on the feild? Beating a couple of old men in the Columbia league makes you a wanna be, your ten year old championships make you a has been, and your dad and uncle make you a moron.

Jose, wow, great job showing this punk the facts!

J
world cup
world cup
J
Jose is making a strong showing for this year's PLC..indeed.

corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
We just never picture ourselves playing in MLS, the game is not very enjoyable, the fans don't pack stadiums, soccer players do not make that much money around here

and that's what its all about right feno? The money? Geez, you must be a south american.

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Feno,
You say you don't see yourself playing MLS?????
Don't worry, neither do we, you won't get the chance.
On the subject of "tittles", I think Kournikova has Beckham beat on that score don't you??

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Hey A&R11.... Don't give all South Americans a bad name.... Feno is Central American.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whetever dude like you were somebody I should listen to, at least Jose knows what he is talking about... bring your numbers or your arguments instead of being an ash...

world cup
world cup
Feno,

Above you say:

"Oh I forgot, and you can hate me for saying this if you want to. Soccer is not a women sport... sorry, I don't like it, I don't enjoy it, I don't think women should practice it, but anyways this is America, where anything can happen!"

Sounds like sour grapes man, because you must admit, the American women are far superior to the Latin women (South & Central America) when it comes to world futbol. Call it cultural if you want to.....but if the ladies "down south" played as beautifully as the US gals, would you appreciate it more????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha sports were invented for and by men. I like beautiful senoritas, and my kind of women would play soccer only for fun, they should be more into women stuff. Like I don't mind women doing it but there is nothing better than a girlygirl who wears pink, does dancing, cheerleading or whatever was invited for girls.

Be honest, women soccer... I like the traditional women, the ones that do what women are supposed to do. Tennis is a good sport for girls. Anyways that's just my opinion.

Soccer in Latin America is exclusive for men, nobody would ever spend a dime to see women playing it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno...You are an absolute MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother and I have been asked to try out for Pro before...

NO NO NO not a pro as in paid to be your Uncle's sex toy ......oh my bad you meant soccer....you are a flaming idiot.....I kick myself directly in the teeth for reading your posts. i get done and think that's three minutes I will want back on my death bed.......

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard