Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
corner kick
corner kick
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
Hahahaha sports were invented for and by men. I like beautiful senoritas, and my kind of women would play soccer only for fun, they should be more into women stuff. Like I don't mind women doing it but there is nothing better than a girlygirl who wears pink, does dancing, cheerleading or whatever was invited for girls.

Be honest, women soccer... I like the traditional women, the ones that do what women are supposed to do. Tennis is a good sport for girls. Anyways that's just my opinion.

Soccer in Latin America is exclusive for men, nobody would ever spend a dime to see women playing it!

OMG! I wish we had some women on this site that could totally shoot you down! This is the 21st century you friggin idiot!

Oh, but until you come to realize this, maybe you can just sit and dream that you were as good as Mia Hamm, or even as good as many who play only at the college level. Just sit down and shutup you friggin prick! I've tried to be nice to you and listen to your arguements, but this one is just too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its ok dude, if you love women soccer is fine, i just don't think soccer is a sport for women, so is basketball, but who cares, they're still doin it, i mean you think soccer or basketball women look good? well, good for you, cause I don't think they look like real women. If you like David Beckam you may have a strong passion for women soccer too, is ok, just chill.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Feno.... geez man go to this link...

Heather Mitts US national team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW I now have proof that you are a flaming pole smoker!!!!!You don't think they look like 'real women?"

What a fool!!! Ok lets see.....Mia Hamm, Heather Mitts, Lori Phair(sp), Tiffany Roberts, and just in case you need local girls, Britton Myer at Clemson, Sara Jane At USC, Lou Hudson at CofC.....the list goes on and On.....they are very very pretty women......are they as "woman-ish" as latino flare soccer maybe not BUT they are very very "easy" to look at!!!!!

Another three minutes I will want back!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes some of them look good but again, soccer is not a sport for women, in fact, the only sports that I (me, myself, my opinion) like to see is Tennis and cheerleading. I mean I don't care, I just enjoy it, I don't think is excited, I'm not attracted to women with muscles, or women that try to compete against men. Women have to compete with women in beauty, style, personality, fashion, dancing, acting and all that stuff women do best!

Jesus man, I'm glad we're in America, the "land of the free." The land of the free speech... sorry, women soccer is not my deal, sorry!

I heard about Mia Ham or whatever but I just don't care, women make soccer look something else... soccer is not a violence game but is also not a "sisis" game. Anyways, just forget it, enjoy it if you want to, it doesn't bother me at all.

Goal
Goal
Just shut the F up already

it's getting to the point where i don't want to come to this site because whatever it is you say makes you look like a total idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"violence game" Hey do me a favor and go sit down w/ your Lawyer daddy and have him pay for some ENGLISH lessons!!!!!

oh yeah and dude, quit being a comma nazi!!!!

goal
goal
you all should check out feno's new website
www.fenoisgreatandgay.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make sure to scroll down and check out the "Player Pics" Link. Of course they are of ALL MEN b/c soccer girls DON"T LOOK GOOD!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who are you again?

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard