Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha I'm sure you've seen me and Jorge practicing, but you still haven't seen me doing bikes, raimbows, scissors (or whatever you spell that), and those crazy moves we do in third world countries with the "soccerball," hahaha lol, by the way we play vrs Capitals the next weekend, it will be a good game, we're the under-dog but we're going for the win, we always expect to win... Oh and I also got an e_mail from the people from Miami, yeah I'm sure we're leaving soon to play college ball.

Last quote

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Hahaha

peace and Beckam still suck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you think PEACE sucks.....god what type of man are you????

I saw this kid do a sick a@@ RAIMBOW the other day!!!

Yeah I am sure you are leaving from Miami but not to play college soccer....maybe to import some more of your countries favorite "export" sniff sniff!!!!

You are right you win!!!!

coach
coach
FENO FOR PRES. and SHEARER for VICE-PRES. A winning ticket!!
Bigboy will serve as their gay intern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright you just couldn't leave well enough alone!!! They only thing DUMBER than feno's "I AM THE BEST SOCCER PLAYER EVER!!!!JUST ASK ME CAMPAIGN" is 2004SUCKER"S "COLUMBIA UNITED COULD BEAT CESA(but I won't care after my son graduates)CAMPAIGN"!!!!

And as for you calling someone "gay"......wow that's the pot calling the kettle black!!!

FYI You might not want to **** off Big Boy he might have a say in where your kid winds up!!!!

P.S. Almost forgot........Lata BEETCH!!!!!

coach
coach
But you and Feno would do so much better than Dick and George W!
All ya gotta do is sit back, drink massive quanties of brown ale, and hope the hurricanes and bombs don't blow us away. You should be able to handle it.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
and those crazy moves we do in third world countries with the "soccerball," hahaha lol..

alright feno, let was again disgrace you. first you laugh at third world countries with soccer balls, and then claim that they can do crazy moves, yet they cant feed themselves or have to energy to even live past 15. feno everything that you say on this site brings controversy and thats not good for you. Im sure, if it is true what you say, that miami might not like some of the commments posted on this site. colleges look for athletes with character, and there are tons of athletes that have what you dont.....a brain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"and those crazy moves we do in third world countries with the "soccerball," hahaha lol"

I don't know if you misunderstood the point but I say "we," which mean I'm from there... Anyways, who cares.

"Controversy," all I do is respond to what other people says... I'm not the only mean one in here, just remember how all started.

"Banning Spanish from the HS soccer fields." Would that be controversy?

"European outclassed SouthAmericans." Dont remember who said that.

Now don't tell me that I'm the one with "problems" cause all I did was to bring SouthAmerican numbers, Maradona's, Ronaldo's, Jorge Gonzalez, and prove that "Europeans do not outclass SouthAmericans."

Then I say something about Madrid and Hugo Sanchez and everybody went crazy about it... like you can prove me wrong but YOU BETTER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Finally I ended up comparing the best American players agaings the Europeans... I brough my numbers and some of my backgroung just to prove that my ideas have a good back up...

I can be the nicest kid in the world but don't play smart with me because futbol is my game, and you have to KNOW A LOT in order to compete with me. Like Jose, Liverpol and some other kids that came up with good arguments.

Don't get me wrong, I may be mean but I'm not the only one, Shearer and 4xhv or whatever, all they do is talk crap and insult others and they know nothing but Arsenal and Henry...

Yeah I'm sure I'm about to play ball in college not because of my English or because I'm from a foreign country, is because I grew up playing soccer, I work hard on my game, and I respect the game (I don't do drugs or hang out with stupid people). It will be fun, believe me, if I ever came up with "controversy" comments was because I was forced to it. Yeah everybody talks about Fenomeno being "trouble" but nobody talks about how some other people have offended me, to be honest I don't really care, I play futbol, that's what I do best!

Peace in the world is good, Beckam's game is not good enough for MADRID'S FANS EXPECTATIONS!

Goal
Goal
please show us photos or whatever college your affiliated with when your time comes. If you aren't playing in LA LIGA over at Midlands Tech on Sundays I'll be very suprised...

Prove me wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoe, There is no way he could be playing in The best league in the World!!! [Eek!]

[ October 03, 2005, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Heise ]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, WHO THE HECH ARE YOU? "SHUT & PLAY" YES THAT'S A GREAT NICKNAME, TOO BAD I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard