Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
C
goal
goal
C
Feno,

"It will be fun, believe me, if I ever came up with "controversy" comments was because I was forced to it."

Your kidding me, right? No one mentions the women's game. The thread started as comments about the South American play versus the world. And then half through the posts you have the statement:

"Oh I forgot, and you can hate me for saying this if you want to. Soccer is not a women sport... sorry, I don't like it, I don't enjoy it, I don't think women should practice it, but anyways this is America, where anything can happen!"

Are you trying to tell me that you wheren't purposly poking the fire. Everytime this thread starts to die down you throw gasoline on the fire, which is fine. But don't lie to me or better yet yourself and say that you are not causing this and that's it's everyone elses fault. It you truely believe that statement then please learn one line of english: "Would you like fries with that order?", because that is going to be your life if you don't learn to take responsibility for your actions in life.

C
goal
goal
C
SwanseaWinger07,

quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
and those crazy moves we do in third world countries with the "soccerball," hahaha lol..

alright feno, let was again disgrace you. first you laugh at third world countries with soccer balls, and then claim that they can do crazy moves, yet they cant feed themselves or have to energy to even live past 15. feno everything that you say on this site brings controversy and thats not good for you. Im sure, if it is true what you say, that miami might not like some of the commments posted on this site. colleges look for athletes with character, and there are tons of athletes that have what you dont.....a brain.
Becareful in your statements. America doesn't do a lot better in feeding its hungry or helping the poor. America has tremedous wealth yet we would rather hide the poor than help them. We would rather rebuild another country then provide for the many homeless children in America. Just go find someone that has been through the foster care system and ask them what they thought of the system. Ask the 42 people that died in South Carolina allown last year to domestic violence. Before we start casting stones at other people and at other nations maybe we should look at ourselves first.

"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone."

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by FootballerTR:
Shroer, There is no way he could be playing in The best league in the World!!! [Eek!]

maybe it really is

I wish I could have tailgated for my games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr. Chapin dad, first the quote

"and those crazy moves we do in third world countries with the "soccerball," hahaha lol...

Is an answer to that dude website that says "soccer is a sport of third world countries." yeah that dude with the web www.soccersuck.net or whatever...

I'm not trying to say, hey look at my country, we're poor! Even though the US has a lot to do with the economy of those countries (if you would look at the history of the cold war, the US went got into a lot of wars because of communism) I believe every person is responsible for their future!

Somebody come up saying that "USA has won a Women's World Championship," or something which is really good I guess, but for the Latino man... that does not count... I mean sorry, I'd rather be honest...

"Shut&play" I really don't know why I'm payin attention to you. Really, you don't deserve a bit of my time.

As I say, I guess while I'm talking about soccer, then people get all mixed up with other things. I've been reading is this forum for years, since somebody told Jorge and I that people said something about us playing for DFHS back in the days.

I never wrote anything because I knew it was going to be different, we come from a different "soccer" culture. In fact for 2 years I never paid any attention to this link since I don't care about Premier, Arsenal or Henry, but I used to enjoy reading about High School ball in the other room.

I though about not doing it, I was forced to do it. "Banning Spanish from HS Soccer field." IS NOT REALLY WHAT EXPECTED TO READ. That is mean and racist!

Yeah I came out with some other issues, it was stupid but again, I was forced to it! and I'll give you some examples in a bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FIRST ONE EVER! TELL ME HOW I DID STARTED?

Hey Guys, I'm a new member, but I've been reading in this forum for a while.

I'm "mexican" or hispanic.

I was reading the other day a really interesting topic about Hispanic players. To be honest I did not like some of the stuff I read, and some others were just very funny.

I've been in this country for 5 years. This is a beatiful country, the best economy in the world! Soccer is very organized. Soccer has a great future in the US.

To undestand soccer better you guys have to know some key terms.

Nationals

1.Brasil (best team)
2.Argentina (coolest team)
3.Italy (best strategy)
4.Germany (physically strong)
5.Uruguay (Fist one to win a WC)
6.Holand (best youth soccer)
7.England (richest club ManU)
8.Mexico (best in our region)

Clubs

1.Madrid (best of the best)
2.Milan (3 continentals)
3.Juve (the old lady)
4.Barcelona (Ronaldinho)
5.Boca Jr and River Plate (best skill)
6.Santos and Sao Paulo (best individuals)
7.Chelsea (maurinho)
8. ManU (money, ronaldo, ronney, nistelroy)

Players

1.Mardona (best player ever)
2.Pele (most titles)
3.Franz Beckenbauer (great leader)
4. Ronaldo (best player now)
5. Zidane (best European player ever)
6. Ronaldinho (best skills)

Clubs Leagues

Champions League
Concacaf Championchip (Pumas 5 DC 0)
Copa Libertadores

It does matter where you're from; A player from the Central America practice to beat Mexico or USA one day.

A player from Brasil or Argentina practice to go to Madrid, win the world cup...

US Soccer?

Great future, a lot of talent;

Eddie Johnson
Fredy Adu
Landon Donovan
Damarcus Beasly

MLS? Is boring... all they do is "kick a ball"

all they do is pass, run, and kick... that's boring! I'm sorry but MLS is boring.

This the opinion from a "mexican." I hope none of you guys get mad, I know there is a lot of Coaches in here, so I tried to respect everybody.

Good Luck Americans, in a few years we will be watching "street soccer" in ESPN, and we will see the USA playing the world final againts Brasil or Argentina.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
I've been reading is this forum for years
Fenomeno-Registered April 2005

sounds like 6 months to me?

corner kick
corner kick
he coudl of lurked...you dont have to have a screen name to look at posts...you just have to have one to post comments...he said he "read the forum for a few years" oh..and MLS is boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bazza said

Fenomeno, your ignorance is quite staggering!! I need a couple of Carlsbergs just to readjust after reading your post.

Shearer said

I don't want you sharing anything w/ my "body"

Bazza said,

There are great players on both continents but South America is not the best in the world!
I tried to find out what year Mexico won it and I'll be darned if I can find it!!!!!!!!!!!

Bazza said,

Hate to tell you this but on the list of Latin players that you say make Juventus so great, you listed Trezeguet. He is FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!! Plays for the french national team.
However, bottom line is, you think South American football is best, I think European is best.

aleksandrus11 said

jose right on. European soccer obviously outclasses south american soccer... HAHA YOU'RE RIGHT!

Andrew Foley said

Whoever this guy is who won't stop saying how great Ronaldo is - GET REAL! He hasn't been the same player since he busted his knee with Inter/blew up at the final of France '98. Yes he was great and had bags of potential but he, like a lot of South American players, went a little bit crazy with his cash etc and forgot about the football.
If you don't mind I would like to offer my opinion on these "great" South American players...
Ronaldo: Overweight, sluggish, one-trick pony, still bags the goals but not when it matters. Not a man for the big occassion.

aleksandrus11 said

Here's your "soccer god" ronaldo doing what he does best.[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\1-3-03\My Documents\My Pictures/ronaldo_dia.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah FENOMENO IS ALL THAT, BUT ANDREW FOLE, ALEKSANDRUS, SHEARER, AND VH5 CAN SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT TO HUH?

O I'M SORRY MAYBE I'M I'M BEING CONTROVERSIAL, MAYBE I'M BEING RACIST...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some corrections for this guys thoughts:

-South American socce is better than European,
World Cup Championships= S. America 9, Europe 8

-Trezeguet was born in Argentina, WITH French parents. (Mauro Camoranesi(Juventus) was also born in Argentina)

-Ronaldo is not what he used to be 8 years ago.

-Mexico just beat the leaving sh*t out of Holland(4-0 in the semifinal) and Brazil(3-0 in the Final), two world powers to Become the first North American U-17 World Champion.

-MLS is BOOOOORRIINNG!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well amigo.

* Ronaldo with 3 FIFA player of the year.

* Scoring the 2 winning goals in the WC Final against Germany.

* Scoring an average of 30 goals per season, even
when he was injured in Inter.

* He scored around 45 goals in his first season in Holand at the age of 18.

* In 4 seasons in Madrid he has around 130 goals, maybe more than that!

Ronaldo is not as fast as he used to be, but he is still the big dog. Tell me who is better than Ronaldo?

Ronaldinho? has more skill but he still has not won 3 FIFA player of the year yet... only 1. Ronaldo was faster and more effective!

Adriano has a powerful shot but still haven't win anything yet. Ronaldo was faster, Ronaldo has better moves.

Henry? Does he ever won a FIFA player of the year? how many?

I don't think Nistelroy or Shevshenko, or Totti, or Eto, or Cisse, or Drogba, or Berkam, or whoever you want to mention can compete againts Big Rony!

You do have a point, Ronaldo is not the same as he used to be, but he is still the best striker in the world. Ronaldinho and Adriano have a loooong way to go.

Peace

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard