Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC we are comin for you boys. SC it will be a fight that's a promise.For the rest of the teams who have been bopping there jaws when we see you trust me it will be a different story. Yeah I'm talkin to Pendleton. And we are still TRILLY TRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every message with TRILLY TRILL on it check it.#6 DIXIE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole Christ Church team is pulling for Dixie to upset Southside Christian because we want to teach all of you trash-talking rednecks a lesson. You talk way too much. Be prepared for a rude awakening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would someone on Dixie please enlighten me as to what the hell "trilly trill" means. Good luck with southside christian, I hope that your "trilly trilly" is good enough to beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea i would like to see dixie beat southside christian just so they could get killed by christ church. But too bad that want happen because they would never be able to come close to beatin southside christian.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've never seen a team talk so much trash going into a game like the one they're going into. Dixie's gonna have a hard time to play with Southside Christian. And if they pull that off, they're gonna need a miracle and a half to even think about beating Christ Church. I don't even know if a miracle and a half exists, so their chances are slim to none. Good luck to Dixie, I wish the best for ya.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Christ Church better hope we get beat by southside because us "rednecks" have another thing coming for them. Trilly Trill. Trilly Trill is our WAR song!! Us "REDNECKS" aint skeered of a bunch of preps and if you do beat us at soccer that will be the only thing you will beat us at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, the only thing that we are talking about is soccer, check the website you're on it's called scsoccer for a reason. And about being preps, see if we play like preps if we get the chance to meet yall in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dixie, please shut up. you havent beaten anyone good that would give you any room to talk. dont worry you wont beat christ church at soccer, or anything. you are a bunch of backwood, lowlives. i pray u beat ssc so we can pound you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet you wish you wouldve never posted this message [Frown]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
man, talk about your all time backfires. "sc we are going to give you a fight." I hope that you boys at Dixie dont call 8-1 a fight. Well you guys did a great job of backing up all your talk, hopefully we(christ church) will get to play you next year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard