Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CC we are comin for you boys. SC it will be a fight that's a promise.For the rest of the teams who have been bopping there jaws when we see you trust me it will be a different story. Yeah I'm talkin to Pendleton. And we are still TRILLY TRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every message with TRILLY TRILL on it check it.#6 DIXIE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Christ Church, just please take care of things in playoffs...lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont worry, we will take care of it. Dixie, i cant believe that you are saying all this stuff with the games that you have ahead of you. You better be able to back it up, although i dont know how that is possible seeing as though you got three goals scored on you by Landrum. If you play defense like that we will have a lot more than three, and you will be luckily if you can get anywhere on our defense. Anyway good luck with the powerhouse thing, i hope that it all works out for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will the dixie players shut up with the stupid trlly trill thing. you sound like a bunch of women. i cant believe you would have pride in a hell hole school like dixie, but if you do find a better way of showing it.

Link Copied to Clipboard