#6729 05/04/02 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zach Zillinger
I know that you are probably still upset, or in your case confused [Confused] , about the 7-1 loss on thursday night, but please don't let your frustrations out on the message board to clear your conscience. The game was not even close, and if you would just shut your mouth and get off this website because your team is out of season. If your team was seeded 5th in the upstate of 2A than Emerald should be a 1st seed in the upstate of 4A. You were outplayed and outclassed. Let's talk about class for a minute. You failed to mention that after your team realized that it would be your last game of the season [Mad] , you began to foul, hack, kick, bite, and anything else that you rednecks do in edisto. Please don't sulk in your defeat for a long time. It isn't healthy for you. Look on the bright side, that is the last time that you will ever get pounded again, if you are a senior.
Have a nice life [Cool] , but don't let the loss eat away at you for too long.
[Big Grin]

#6730 05/04/02 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Zach, you have absolutely no clue about soccer. You were one of the worst teams we played all year. You are lying to yourself and this website when you say it should have been 3-1. We put our scrubs in with 15 min to go. But you had a good season. That's all that counts.

#6731 05/04/02 06:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys..lets just let them talk. It doesn't even matter what they say.

#6732 05/04/02 11:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on honestly, you must have been pretty scared of us if your team had to dive and whine to the refs. I have never seen cards being handed out for calls they didn't even see and that happened 2 min before the play was stopped. but i give you credit you were really good at getting calls your way, you know the way you act gay or whatever and pull peoples clothes out to make the refs see them getting their retaliation. Rednecks huh? well at least we aren't a bunch of gay whimpy misfits. and im not a senior so i will be back next year, no we won't win state and i admit it, but neither will you. LETS GO CHAPIN!!!!!!!!! I will be at the State Championships cheering you on.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard