Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
M
goal kick
goal kick
M
I think Liverpool was talking about in the Premiership or in European Competition, as that was against Sao Paolo.

L
throw in
throw in
L
Yes...I know about the goal in the World Club thing, but that should slightly be considered; but my point being in the Champions League and Prem.

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
Just to add on to Liverpool - Sau Paulo should not have won that game. Liverpool had 3 goals that were called back, one of which was clearly legal and I think it was Xabi that was ruled offsides when replays show he was onside. Bu Liverpool just comes back stronger everytime. Liverpool, I'm with you man, Liverpool at the moment looks not even in top form, they are dominating teams like a biznatch. Liverpool has yet to achieve its top form, believe me.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
short and simple..lyon will win it all..yes i mean LYON

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
i think ur jumping for joy a bit too hard, just because they beat real madrid doesn't make them a high caliber team. Don't get me wrong, lyon is a very very good team, i just don't think they will make it to the next round, sorry but PSV will knock out lyon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ghs,

lyon beat a real madrid team who lost to barcelona 3-0. what happens when they meet a team who is playing better than madrid?

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
i never said just bc they beat real madrid they r great..i think that they will be the one smaller club to make it the farthest..there is one every year.. i think they will be under rated in the semis and sneak through to the final and surprise everyone there..just a prediction.......................this is the 1st post on this site in 2006..happy new year every1

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
olimpique, under rated, no, they will be Over rated. They are not a small team, a small team is Werder Bremen going through to the semis (now that would be a shocker) Olimpique won't surprise anyone, everyone knows they are a good team, they are favorites, and that is why it will be an upset when PSV Hits Em OUT !

I personally am not too fond of this round, i want to see the last 8 sooooo freakin bad cuz i know this year is going to be even more fascinating but i doubt there will ever be a better finish in the Champions League ever again compared to last year.

As a liverpool fan i watched the full first have (it wasn't even a beating, it was more like R*p* (i think u can fill in those 2 vowels) so i gave up on my team and played fifa 2005, just for the heck of it i told my friend to switch the channel to look at the score and it was AC Milan 3 Liverpool 2, i was shocked, i couldn't believe me eyes, and then 2 minutes later i saw the goal that tied the game. Liverpool was meant to win it last year cuz i know for a fact God helped Dudek save that shot by Shevchenko like 2 feet out the goal. Dudek saved it with his ARM, i just couldn't believe it. Best soccer game i've seen in my life !!!!!!!

On that note, just like GHS, i'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and remember, You'll Never Walk Alone [Big Grin]

L
throw in
throw in
L
You're making me tear up. That was the highlight of my year in 2005. Not just the final itself, but also the games against Olympiacos and Juventus and Chelsea that led up to it.

By the way...you posted at 4:36 AM?

YNWA

L
throw in
throw in
L
Oh yeah...I got a joke for yall...

What do you do if a Manchester United fan throws a grenade at you?

Pull the pin and throw it back.

YNWA

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard