Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
corner kick
corner kick
ya, ya, ya. this year guys. what about this year?
Last year isn't worth a heep of garbage.
the fact is, liverpool rely too heavily on defense and goalkeeping. from what i have seen, they close up when faced with superior teams and fail to create scoring oportunities. But, it seems to work for them so what the heck right?

L
throw in
throw in
L
Why not rely on defense. If you don't rely on defense, then you get scored on...apparently its working, winning 10 premiership games in a row, and only allowing ONE goal during that stretch...that's 0.1 goals against per game...thats enough to win the Champions League. And if for some reason they do get down by one, two, or three(ha ha ha) goals, then they have the attack to put some balls in the old onion bag. And we've all seen that happen.

Aleksandrus11, who do you support and who do you think will win the Champions League?

YNWA

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
aleksandrus, rely on defense !!!!!!!! are u nuts dude, look at the stats of games. liverpool has like 20 something shots a game and at least 10 on target, liverpool's defense is great, offense is lacking because of finishing, good offense but no1 to score the goals, that's the problem, they don't rely heavily on defense, the defense just knows how to step it up when they need it. a goalie is someone who u always rely on no matter who you are, without him in goal, ur screwed lol
oh and Liverpool (yes 4:whatever it was, probably 5 am this time, i'm an early morning and late night person, going to bed, tty later today lol

corner kick
corner kick
hey, i'm just calling it like i see it. Also, i've already named my pick to win the champions league, how about go back and read my earlier posts on this thread. I always will pull for celtic until the day I die, but after that fiasco in bratislava, i'm all for PSV.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I think IF Chelsea can get by Barca they will go on to win.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I think IF Chelsea can get by Barca they will go on to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ballack To Juve?

This would definitely help Juventus in the champions league. Nedved, Vieria, Ballack, Trezeguet, Del Piero, and Ibrahimovic all at the midfield or striking positions!

L
throw in
throw in
L
In that article, Ballack claimed that he wouldn't go to Juve. Even if he did go to Juve, he couldn't play for them in the Champions League because he already played for Bayern in the league, and you can't play for two different teams in the same season. That is why Morientes did not play for Liverpool in the Champions League last year.

S
Star 11 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
no u know what would be good, if henry would change his mind and transfer to barca. Barcelona would go back to the top team as they used to ! I loved them when they had rivaldo and kluivert !!! damn man, those were the days, barca was the shiznite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally, I think that the Champ will come out of the game btwn Chelsea vs Barça. For me the two strongest team in the World right now.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard