Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by AirMaddox:
grammar is spelled with an a not e!

Haha, see what I am talking about? How can you get mad or try to argue with these kids?

#67554 01/29/06 01:28 AM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
quote:
Originally posted by NOTREBMALHH:
Fenomeno - Who are you trying to fool? Be realistic about this subject. Are you trying to say the reason you see so many dives and faked injuries is because they are trying to protect themselves? I was born at night, but it was not last night. You see a player rolling around on the ground in agony and pain, they carry him off on a stretcher, they get him off the field, A MIRACLE HAPPENS, He has fully recovered!! He is back on the sideline waiting to go back into the game. All this happens within minutes. What a joke. Why all the acting??? Play the game. You call that skill?

I never said it was skill... I said that it could be a way to protect yourself.

Diving is one thing, acting is a different story. Somebody said it before... it does not belong to the game, but it happens... Cheating is part of any sport, is part of life, whether we like to recognize it or not. Like I say, the best solution is encourage players to play the ball, try to avoid the boring physical game, develop skill, and of course CHEATING IS WRONG!

cough, cough...maradona hand ball...cough goal..cough, coug.
wow fenomeno maradona cheated how does that make you feel. oh yeah i think he was in a few fights also but people still regard him as good.
same situation with adu.

i think that diving can be compared to a charge in basketball. you set it up to where you are fouled its the referee's discretion weither or not to call it a charge or a blocking foul on you. Usually you'll get the call but sometimes it just doesn't go your way but thats the chance that adu took. the only thing that actually made the situation worse was the past game comments that he made.

#67555 01/29/06 01:33 AM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
hey fenomeno
"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE "-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-....

#67556 01/29/06 02:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
hey fenomeno
"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE "-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-"GIT-R-DONE"-....

What?

O yeah you play for Swansea? # 11 from Swansea told me that he will play D1 in college. Is he really that good? What division is Swansea, are you guys going to be strong this year? just wondering... nothing controversial but its always nice to know who is good.

#67557 01/29/06 03:48 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
relatively good i think only because the whole starting roster is back in good form.

#67558 01/29/06 04:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
relatively good i think only because the whole starting roster is back in good form.

how about # 11? numero once? kid talks so mad s... i have any doubts swansea may be good, maybe better than DF ;-), but numero 11 (aleksandrus) think he is the next henry... is he really that good? he think he is better than pros and stuff... kids got a mouth...

#67559 01/29/06 04:23 PM
goal
goal
Feminin, does that remind you of any body? Think hard, hummmmmmmm, maybe yourself! No you, think much more of yourself than any kid ever.
Geez, pot meet ketle!

#67560 01/29/06 06:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by AH2K3:
Feminin, does that remind you of any body? Think hard, hummmmmmmm, maybe yourself! No you, think much more of yourself than any kid ever.
Geez, pot meet ketle!

Well I am not Ronaldo, but I used to play soccer for DF, I play for the best team in Columbia Mans League. Oh yeah and I know more soccer than you do.

#67561 01/30/06 09:32 PM
corner kick
corner kick
quote:
What?

O yeah you play for Swansea? # 11 from Swansea told me that he will play D1 in college. Is he really that good? What division is Swansea, are you guys going to be strong this year? just wondering... nothing controversial but its always nice to know who is good.

Did I say that? I'm not too sure because Last time I checked, North Greenville is Division 2, and a private christian school. (or should I say shool) Besides, I only said that I am going to TRY to play for them. As in as a walk on.

#67562 01/30/06 09:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by aleksandrus11:
quote:
What?

Did I say that? I'm not too sure because Last time I checked, North Greenville is Division 2, and a private christian school. (or should I say shool) Besides, I only said that I am going to TRY to play for them. As in as a walk on.
I'm not going to bring your racist comments to the forum... but yeah

I think u said something about playing for the College of Charleston which I think is a D1 School.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard