Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by aleksandrus11:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
relatively good i think only because the whole starting roster is back in good form.

how about # 11? numero once? kid talks so mad s... i have any doubts swansea may be good, maybe better than DF ;-), but numero 11 (aleksandrus) think he is the next henry... is he really that good? he think he is better than pros and stuff... kids got a mouth...
Ok, here is the exact private conversation that I had with this here feminin dude:

Fenomeno
Registered Member
Member # 3552 Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 03:55 PM I am Ruben. 21 years of age. Play for the best soccer team in Columbia Mans League D1 (Rapids). # 10 for Dutch Fork High School in 2003. Ready to play for California State at Los Angeles.

Who are you?

--------------------
aleksandrus11
Registered Member
Member # 3540 Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 05:55 PM I am Alek. My full name is Aleksandre Canner. I am 18 years of age. I've lived and traveled all over the place. I am #11 on the Swansea Varsity team. I usually play Center Mid, or out on the wing. I have also played club soccer for several seasons. Am planning on playing in college, possibly at North Greenville. I think that I am better than the average player (I let my feet do the talking). In Pro soccer I support Celtic, and will til the day I die.

Fenomeno
Registered Member
Member # 3552 Icon 1 posted January 25, 2006 07:01 PM Swansea? Are you serious? 18? Go home dude.

--------------------

aleksandrus11
Registered Member
Member # 3540 Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 03:05 PM what's your problem anyways? you asked me who I am and I told you. Just because I'm 18, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. Just because I'm from swansea doesn't mean I can't play. In fact, I think that I could run circles around you and your "ex-pro" uncle. I'm willing to have a normal conversation with you, but instead you criticize my talents, origins, and soccer skill. Me go home? How about either learn to speak our language correctly or go back to Mexico, or wherever the hell it was that you came from.

Fenomeno
Registered Member
Member # 3552 Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 03:24 PM hahaha. conversation? are you serious? dude I have any doubts that you may be the next freddy adu. Are you guys playing Dutch Fork or Irmo this season? Let me know so I can watch how good you are.

I mean if you are better than I am, you should beat Irmo at least once, I did ;-) it was awesome.

Later dude. good luck in your HS season.

--------------------

aleksandrus11
Registered Member
Member # 3540 Icon 1 posted January 26, 2006 09:32 PM whatever, i'm through arguing with you.
------------------------------------------------------
now, feno, you can hardly spell, can't write correctly, and obviously can't read because you consistently read between the lines and create things that aren't even there.

ok, now that i've said my bit, let's get back to talking about some soccer.

aleksandrus11
Registered Member
Member # 3540 posted 25-01-2006 05:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Alek. My full name is Aleksandre Canner. I am 18 years of age. I've lived and traveled all over the place. I am #11 on the Swansea Varsity team. I usually play Center Mid, or out on the wing. I have also played club soccer for several seasons. Am planning on playing in college, possibly at North Greenville or College of Charleston. I know that I am better than the average player (I let my feet do the talking). In Pro soccer I support Celtic, and will til the day I die.

#67564 01/31/06 12:28 AM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
man fenomeno we are not dumb you obviously just changed the post just to make it look as if you had some amount of sense. nice try stupid.

#67565 01/31/06 01:46 AM
corner kick
corner kick
Let me just ask this one simple question to fenomeno:
Why, all of the sudden, have you decided to attack me? I haven't said one thing.

Anyways, about freddy diving. I think that faking fouls is, and will be part of sports long into the future. But, this doesn't make it right. I don't blame, or criticize him for attempting to gain advantage by his display, but he must accept the official's ruling on the field.

#67566 01/31/06 02:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by aleksandrus11:
Let me just ask this one simple question to fenomeno:
Why, all of the sudden, have you decided to attack me? I haven't said one thing.

Anyways, about freddy diving. I think that faking fouls is, and will be part of sports long into the future. But, this doesn't make it right. I don't blame, or criticize him for attempting to gain advantage by his display, but he must accept the official's ruling on the field.

Look kid, why would want to attack you? You come in here offending me, then you tell me you're fredy adu or something, then you lie (can even back up the things you say). YOU KNOW MY POST IS THE REAL ONE... WHO IS THE F.. NOW?

First thing you should know about sports is ethic. I guess nobody ever told you that there are some standars and rules you should follow.

1. Respect older people. People that is above you. You should show respect for everybody, not matter how old they are!

2. Don't say anything that is not true (College of Charleston) make sure when you say something, you know what you are talking about or tell people that is just your opinion. Why would I change something... and you say you don't like Maradona and cheating? How much different is lying from cheating?

3. If you are good, make sure you have some numbers, because almost anything can be explained by numbers.

4. Win something, then talk... for now be cool and then you bring your numbers after the HS season. I mean you should already have some from club and the past years.

I don't lie, I don't cheat, and yeah most of the time I win!

#67567 01/31/06 02:50 AM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
i guess nobody ever told feminin about english. look feminin ive seen the private post and well its not like you say. let me tell you about ur rules. rule 1) nobody is going to respect anyone unless they deserve it. 2) that was not in the original post 3) numbers cant explain the actual flow of a game 4) same as 3 and well yeah you do lie and well lying is a form of cheating so well ur wrong.

#67568 01/31/06 03:02 AM
E
goal kick
goal kick
E
diving is not neccesarily cheating it is taking advantage of a situation that presents itself. there is a fine line between playing smart and bending the rules 2 your advantage

#67569 01/31/06 03:06 AM
goal
goal
Give it up Swanseawinger07, feminin will never be respected, he is too much of a self rightous ***! He doesnt understand how to have a little fun without going balistic on people. He really needs to see a shrink. That guy is retarded!

"hey everyone look at me, I play on the best adult mens team(becuase I am gay, not that there is anything wrong with that) and I am etter than all of you"-feminin

#67570 01/31/06 03:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by AH2K3:
Sorry I'm not good enough to play in high school

Are you serious? You think i need respect? from who? u?

Dude you can't be serious talking about respect are you?

U didn't even make the high school team, the high school team, is that a joke? how good was your high school?

#67571 01/31/06 04:51 AM
Goal
Goal
do you honestly think that everyone on here is serious everytime they type? i mean we know you are but you're an exception. ah2kwhatever could be some 43 yr old soccer dad that likes seeing you and others get worked up over stupid things on the internet. who knows?

#67572 01/31/06 06:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by shut^&play:
do you honestly think that everyone on here is serious everytime they type? i mean we know you are but you're an exception. ah2kwhatever could be some 43 yr old soccer dad that likes seeing you and others get worked up over stupid things on the internet. who knows?

"life is a joke, soccer is serious."

I do overreact sometimes... but hey I know when people is playing around...

I'll give some credit to the dude from Clemson... even though we had a litle "argument" he never offended me...

You don't like me, I could live with that, you dont like my arguments, its a free world... but you do not insult me... you just don't, that is not right! We live in the most civilized country in the world, and you do have to learn to respect others!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard