Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
coach
coach
Graced?
But seriously, I wish you well with the teeth extraction. It is best to not have any novocaine or other anethestic because the Dr. needs to know how your nerve endings are responding.
As an aside, since intramural ball is mostly for fun with a significant dose of competitiveness, what is the traveling club team at Clemson like? Who is usually on it and do they play other colleges?
GOOD LUCK again with that extraction.

World Cup
World Cup
No novocaine or anethestic?

So hundreds of dentist across the world are doing it wrong?

My most fond memory of intramural soccer is being late for a game and flying down past the stadium to get there in time. Lurking in the corner was the Po-Po who snagged me for a 50mph in a 25mph zone...but it was worth it because we beat the tall goofy kid who would yell "Ole!" after every goal.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
I already had two out without being put to sleep..everything went fine. I was pretty much normal in about 12hrs..but thanks anyway.

As for CU Club ball:

As I said before..I didn't get to try out this year because they just implemented this rule about no tryouts second semester. However, two guys from the year before me at Lugoff-Elgin (Joe Garber and John Jordan) played CU Club ball their freshmen year. From what they said club ball is fairly competitive. There are two squads- "Orange" and "White" ..Orange being the "varsity"

Umm..that's pretty much all I know other than most of the guys on Kelly's Krew play CU Club.

And if I remember correctly they go on at least one big tournament trip (to Virginia or something). I'm no authority on CU Club ball though.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
For all you concerned fans out there. My extraction went even better than the first time.

I was off the pain meds by 8PM yesterday..and because I had one side done at a time..I'm already eating solid food. No reason why I won't play in Wednesday's Championship.

..unless I'm injured in our first Intramural Dodgeball game (Monday). [Cool]

corner kick
corner kick
jack rozier is bringing new meaning to a "well rounded" student.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
..freshman year excluded..sure.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
The Cinderella Season for the 2006 edition of the Rowdy Rebels has come full circle.

Tonight on Historic Riggs Field The Rowdy Rebels faced their conference foe Kelly's Krew in the Clemson University Intramural Soccer Championship.

Unlike the first match (3-0 Kellys Krew) tonight's match went scoreless through regulation and two overtime periods. Rowdy Rebels came out ontop 3-2 in PKs.

I have to say..R&R was fortunate to survive regulation and overtime. Kellys Krew had about a 3 to 1 shot ratio advantage..but our keeper Steveo came up HUGE for us on multiple occasions.

R&R wasn't all defense though..we had some excellent chances created by Jonathan Walker and Sean Nolan..and nearly won the game w/ 2 minutes left in regulation with a header from Brian Hill that went just over the crossbar.

PKs

1st Kelly's Krew shooter hit the post
2nd was blocked by our keeper (crucial stop)
3rd & 4th were made
5th put over the crossbar

Personal note: ..my..fitness..is..crap. I'm happy because we won..but depressed because Rigg's kicked my ass. Heh. I'm happy with my play though and am always up for a free shirt. So yeah.. that's it.. it's over. Hope this whole thing has been in some way entertaining for you guys..if not a way for you to waste a few minutes. As for me.. it's been a blast. I love soccer. [Big Grin]

goal
goal
So is that the end? I heard...dont know if it is true...that USC's and Clemson's top intramural teams play each other. U know anything about that?

Congrats

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
That's the first I've heard of anything like that. I'd definitely be up for it..but yeah.. I can't confirm or deny..though I don't think it's true.

W
goal
goal
W
Congrats Jack.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard