Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Daniel High School for beating Riverside..I was very schocked to see the score..no disrespect at all to Daniel but what the heck happened to the Warriors??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too was somewhat surprised to hear of this score. Here's the box on it.....

DANIEL 5, RIVERSIDE 2 (2002-05-02)
Goals: Shyatt (D) 3, Rowe (D), Pettigrew (D), Egert (R), Gower (R). Assists: Fuzy (D), Barker (D), Rowe (D) 3, Leggett (D). Reocrds: Daniel 17-1 (12-0).

[Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be surprised with the Daniel Riverside score. Daniel is a better team. I played classic with many of the Daniel players and know they are skilled. Daniel will beat Greenville then go on and win state!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daniel won't beat Greenville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to the Clemson paper, Riverside lost a player to a red card with 8 minutes to go in the first half. Daniel lost a player to a red card 4 min. into the second half. Daniel scored 5 goals on 10 shots. Score was 1-0 Daniel at the half. Riverside tied the game on a PK after the red card. Daniel then scored 3 goals in the next 18 minutes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think that anyone should be surprised by this score either, Daniel only has one loss this season and that was earlier in the season to Riverside 4-3(i think). Daniel is a great team that has just reached their full potential and i think that they are going to win state. If not it will be Greenville, whoever wins the game between the two will definetly win state. Good job clemson boys, good luck in the rest of the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody should be too surprised over that game. I have been saying all year that the boys at daniel are for real. Good luck to your guys, especially : Petty, ben , taylor, kingsley, patrick S (I always mess up his last name), and Spence. Take it all the way Daniel.
Tyler

Link Copied to Clipboard