corner kick
corner kick
was that a myspace quiz...

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yes.

side note: We have to give Warren some credit. He likes Coheed and Saosin.

hat-trick
hat-trick
very true on the musical issue. But seriously, notice how fenomeno does nothing but state the truth about US soccer (maybe slightly exagerated) and warren gets offended, but when i state the truth about specifically the soccer that warren plays(that swansea is awful (not exagerated)) he doesn't seem to notice...i wish his myspace said what club team he plays for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
you look bad period. i mean swansea did win that tournament so idk what does that say. i know plenty about pro soccer but i dont think youve mentioned one good point about pro soccer other than that they all learned from south americans. not true. speak the truth and we might have a good conversation on pro soccer.

one last thing.

Swansea won?

OMG dude, my kids (Dutch Fork) won that thing easy... beating Irmo in the Championship 3-1!!! The same kids that are going for the State this year... not a chance... Swansea lost to Irmo and you guys could have gotten literally "raped" by DF!!!

Just be cool, and show some manners, how hard is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by 2004striker:

1. It will never become the passionate pro sport that it is is other countries, because it is not a spectacular/exciting pro sport to watch on TV, unless you are a real soccer fan.

OMG kid... not exciting? Are you joking... "70 Billion Hoolingans can't be wrong"

Go here

http://media.putfile.com/soccer-best-goals-and-moves-in-history-2

If after you see that video you don't think soccer is just one of the greatest things invented after pizza of course... Not a chance, I think everything comes to a conclusion.

America hasn't been exposed to the best soccer in the world... South American... and yeah I'm not a South American I can play like them though... and hey there is nothing wrong with saying that... Pele and Maradona... Ronaldo and Ronaldinho... you just can't touch that!

We (Latinos) were exposed to Michael Jordan, so we know what basketball its all about. America hasn't been exposed to Maradona, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos... The real deal!

Hope that is not "controversial" either.

F
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
F
well from my point of view soccer is growing rapidly here in america. during the fall take a look at how many little kids from the age of 5 are playing Rec to the many guys playing classic. just here in south carolina its huge! i am not certain about how many club teams exist here in SC but im pretty sure there are over 100 or somewhere near that. but as for nationally i would like it to be televised on local channels. i dont think i have ever seen a single game on a local channel. but thats all i have to say for now. take it easy guys and you too warren

F
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
F
and im sry about mentioning the girls too for the classic level too! sorry about that. but i say its still growning and in the future like maybe 4 more years this sport we all love will be a huge sport here in america.

coach
coach
Is it absolutely essential that we have to see this yourspace crapola? Its getting as bad as the posts about the Red Neck League. Hey........wait a minute.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the myspace thing. How many people has myspace here? We should all be myspace buddies.

Oh yeah and we need to see pictures of "el tigre" fan with the clemson futbol trophy... i mean we're all winners here right?

J
world cup
world cup
J
I..unfortunately..am not cool enough for myspace. But..I was very intrigued by Warren's survey..and I just thought we should all try to learn about eachother..rather than tear eachother down.. we should build bridges!

And.."el tigre" fan..is that me? I'm confused.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard