Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Bazza Offline OP
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
B
Real Madrid were crushed last evening by a score of 6-1 by Real Zaragoza in the Spanish Cup. OUCH!! Apparently their worst defeat since 1999.

A
throw in
throw in
A
quote:
The Whites are playing well, winning, and, as tonight, scoring a lot of goals..... In the decisive stretch of the League, and it's good news from the Bernabéu: This Madrid doesn't stop improving...
6-1 against a zaragoza team in 9th place in la liga? why can't madrid play consistently with all their stars fenomeno

p.s. fenomeno....not a diss, just a question for a madrid fan

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
does any one remember that goal by zaragoza to beat arsenal in the 30th minute of overtime. happened awhile ago

World Cup
World Cup
Madrid is 3rd in the table, but one would think they were facing relegation with all the talks. All the mega signings add some pressure. Perhaps they'll look to their youth ranks more in the future than bringing aboard the hottest player of the moment. They're like Brasil, minus the results. Overloaded in talent in particular areas while others desperately need upgrading. Sigh.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Look all teams have their off days, excellent teams have gone down in defeat sooner or later. I guarantee one of these days chelsea will be obliterated either in the CL or PL, and Real Madrid got their beating out of the way, they will bounce back from this loss and continue to play soccer the best way they can. I wanted to find stats on this game but was unable to, if any of you know a website with the stats of this game please post it on here thanks

that was pretty bad, one team's gotta lose though lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game, all of it.

I'm a "hardcore" Madrid fan. Yea, sometimes you lose. And Zaragoza beat the hell out of my team!

Madrid though it was an easy game. Cicinho and Woodgate did not start, they have been starting lately, they were gettin some rest... BIG COACHING MISTAKE. Never understimate your rival, is huge in sports!

They started Helguera, he sucks. Salgado is getting old and he is returning from an injury. and Ramos is still young. Zidane on the bench... Raul injured.

Robinho is not playing good futbol. He needs a couple of more years. The two Milito brothers did what they were supposed to. Diego Milito is an interesting striker, he scored 4 goals, all of them good goals, he may be called to play for Argentinas national team after that performance.

Gabriel Milito (he was supposed to play for Madrid but an injury got him into Zaragoza) did not give Ronaldo a chance. Anytime Ronaldo had the ball, he took Ronaldo out, the same with Robinho.

Basically. Madrid defense was horrible. Zaragaza's strikers were on fire. Milito scored 4 goals. Everton (another brazilian) scored 2, one of them was a "golazo," a volley from outside the 18.

Zaragoza has one of the best defense on the league. Gabriel Milito is a "Madrid" type of defender, he was also trying to break Ronaldos legs!!! Ronaldo does not want to get hurt, he is trying to get ready for the WC, and he just recovered from a serious injury.

Really good game. Madrid defense was a disaster, Gravensen and Guti suck like always. Overall Zaragaza wanted the game real bad.

End of the story. Zaragoza made history... the whole world is talking about that 6-1. There is still a game left at Madrid. Madrid either tries to come back and clean up the damage. Or they save everything for the Champions League.

We'll see if Arsenal can score another 6 goals on Casillas... Cicinho and Woodgate will be back, should be different.

Madrid will be ready for the big one... its called Champion League. They are aware now that Gravensen and Helguera don't belong to the "Whites."

Haha lata playas.

L
throw in
throw in
L
Knock on wood...so far today hasn't been Chelsea's finest. Down 2-0 at half to Boro.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
quote:
Originally posted by Star 11:
Look all teams have their off days, excellent teams have gone down in defeat sooner or later. I guarantee one of these days chelsea will be obliterated either in the CL or PL , and Real Madrid got their beating out of the way, they will bounce back from this loss and continue to play soccer the best way they can. I wanted to find stats on this game but was unable to, if any of you know a website with the stats of this game please post it on here thanks

that was pretty bad, one team's gotta lose though lol

Umm can some1 plz slap me or was i perfectly right in that statement, nostradamus ain't got S**t on me B*t*hes

A
throw in
throw in
A
good call star 11

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
[Big Grin] thanx lol, anytime [Razz]

Chelsea loses to Middlesborough 3-0, who would expect them to pull that off lol
Liverpool's offense is getting better by the day.
The finishing is getting worse.
Manchester United's other players are stepping up to score goals. Where is Rooney?
Newcastle is having ups and downs. Will Owen recover in time?
Sunderland is playing to lose.
Arsenal CL showdown coming soon, who will be the victor?
Ronaldinho vs Lampard
Steven Gerrard vs Benfica
Arjen Robben vs Jose Reina. Do you really think Arjen's acting was necessary when Chelsea had the game locked down? His comments about Liverpool should not be worried about him but their current form were not exactly the best way to go. He will pay for that and those words will be shoved into his own mouth lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard