Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Nicely said Le Debile, fancy language [Razz] . Thanks also to AirMaddox and LeGrazie for clearing that up, appreciate it.

Real is just getting their mind set on acquiring more and more talent, instead of building on the current talent they have. That is the only problem I personally see with them.
They need to start building on the stars they have now in order for them to perform to their full capabilities.

Rooney is very happy at Manchester United, he stated that he had no regrets in the move even though they fell short to Real Madrid as the richest Club team in the world.

Manchester United lost to Liverpool today in the struggle. For most part Liverpool controlled the game with more shots, shots on target, and a 60% to 40% possession control. Liverpool failing to put away opportunities saw their only goal come from PETER CROUCH (OMG I WAS SHOCKED LOL ) in the 19th minute. Way to stick it to Neville who had nothing to celebrate for today.

World Cup
World Cup
Looks like we'll see a little more of Park after the nasty injury to Alan. I hope this language is suitable for all.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
how is cassano doin in madrid?

goal
goal
William, with reference to Wayne Rooney and Manchester United, please tell me you are not implying that Manchester United are not a successful club? They are in a transitional period at the moment - just as Arsenal are - where they are "between teams", the Keanes, Scholes, Giggs etc are all in decline and the new players - Ronaldo, Fletcher, O'Shea, Smith etc aren't quite performing at the level they should be - probably due to an ability deficiency more than anything else! But, be these facts as they may, Rooney is still playing under the most successful modern manager in the British game - tell me he's not learning anything day-in day-out on the training field and in the dressing room from that man and I'll tell you you're a fool!

Consider his other options in Britain - Liverpool (Champions League "Winners" 2005), he would rather kill himself than play for the wrong side of the Mersey.
Everton - ehh....their season hasn't exactly been sparkling.
Chelski - I'm not sure he'd fit their long-ball tactics, and if they wanted him, he'd be there!
Arsenal - he doesn't speak French and Thierry doesn't like to share his spotlight with anyone who doesn't...just ask Jose Reyes!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
well the reason he didn't play with Liverpool was because of $$$, that's the business in the premier, houllier or rafa would not go for broke on signing rooney cuz of inexperience and his temper. Liverpool had a chance for Owen but Newcastle offered him the $$$ and that is y he didn't return to Anfield, hence him being booed when the played each other.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard