Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How far will Myrtle Beach go this year? Anybody think they have a chance against AC Flora or BC. Who are there key players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key players for Myrtle Beach?

Goal
Goal
considering the strength of the opposition thus far i would say that MB has great potential at winning states

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hoe MB goes all the way and when they meet BC do what we failed to , FINISH. Good Luck & we'll be pullin for u at the game. [Big Grin] [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's I hope MB goes all the way. [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"L E Guy" you ask that like MB dont have any "key Players at all" I mean whats up with that? Besides they play and do everything as a team. So I dont think their going to single out anyone. Another hint: Hmm that sounds like its been said before "hint" what did you think of Adrian? I warned you, didnt I? Big difference from the Tourney. But anyways a "hint" would be to look at the Statistics record on here. Who are the two leading scorers in the state, and what school do they play for.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Stop Me, I'm kinda impatient with puzzles. L-E Guy maybe trying to imply that there is so much talent on MB that it is hard to single out any individuals. Regards to leading scorers, I am curious since I don't have access to this information. I wanted to write a private note. Could you inform me of the leading scorers? I know that Gerardo Gomez has 42 and Matt Harris 39 in 24 games. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as MB is a descent team they ought to be able to handle BC. i hope they beat BC very baddly. all BC does is play long ball. they understand nothing about the game of soccer. it is a disgrace to the state that they are considered one of the better teams in the state. simply defend there awful style of long ball and MB should have no problem.

Link Copied to Clipboard