Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Coaches, please refrain from discussing the North-South Soccer Classic until we are given the "ok" by Director Tom Reilly of Wando HS.

Apparently, the Aiken Standard newspaper has run a story in the Sunday paper announcing that players from that area were named to the North-South Soccer Classic.

Coach Reilly is still preparing the final rosters, so we should know shortly, but until then we ask you to keep this information quiet.

Thanks!

C
Coach Emeritus
Coach Emeritus
C
It was asked very politely that no one release anything on the N/S game until Tom had a chance to confirm everything. People don't know the headaches they cause when they do what they aren't asked to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Dick Smith, and Kyle, Apparently when the Region III 4A team was released last Firday either our AD or the Region Co-ordinator saod something to the Aiken Standard, thus it was printed. I kept up my end, unfortunately I thought I could trust the school not to say anything as asked.

I feel badly about this, as I ma a representaive of Aiken High School, this ultimately falls on my shoulders. I have made a call to the Aiken Standard asking that nothing further be printed on this matter.

I am hoping this does not in any way hurt the two boys that have been selected to play in this precious event.

Again I apologize for the mistake.

Coach Dave Myers-Aiken High School

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard